Dew-Scented (GER)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dew-Scented (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Mar 2022, 12:30

Dew-Scented - Intermination (Limited Edition Digipak) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Thrash Metal , Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Dew-Scented is a German thrash and death metal band. They have released eight studio albums and are currently signed to Metal Blade Records (Europe) and Prosthetic Records (USA/North America). Their name is inspired by the writings of Edgar Allan Poe. An interesting thing to note is that all of their studio albums begin with the letter "I."Vocalist Leif Jensen entered the band in 1992, drummer Uwe Werning 1997 and guitarist Hendrik Bache in autumn 2001.In winter 1992/1993, the north German band brought out their first demo "Symbolization", which was very well known in the underground scene and helped them to their record deal with SPV / Steamhammer.In the spring of 1996 appeared "Immortelle", the debut album of the band. It proved to tour with Edge of Sanity, Lake Of Tears and Sadist, as fast, aggressive live band. Due to the increased band activity, there were some changes in the line-up. However, they did not allow this to bring out the concept and brought 1998 on the label Grind Syndicate Media / NBR their second album "Innoscent" on the market. In the same year they played for the first time at the Wacken Open Air.In the summer of 1999 they released "Ill-Natured" which was a mixture of death and thrash Metal. Two years later album Inwards followed, on which they worked with Andy Classen. Promoting the album they played on various festivals and along many German thrash metal legends such as Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. For the first time they toured in the United States of America.The release of the 2003 album "Impact" and the double album "Ill-Natured & Innoscent", released under the German label Nuclear Blast, established the band as an accomplished thrash metal act and a lot of people draw comparisons between them and Slayer."Issue VI", the sixth album, was released in June 2005. Limited Edition includes the video for 'Turn To Ash' and 17 live songs, recorded between 2002 and 2005. On 30 March 2007 the new album "Incinerate" was released in Europe and on April 3rd in North America.Dew Scented will release their new album, Intermination on June 30, 2015 via Prosthetic Records.

Album:

Dew-Scented enjoy a position of particular respect and adulation in my metal heart. They were, believe it or not, my very first death metal band, and Inwards remains on heavy rotation as one of the highest pillars in the genre. With album #10, they hit back with a renewed vitality and a violent streak undiminished by conflicting years of experience and personnel changes. Intermination is now the second album in a row with the same line-up, which has to be some kind of a record for Dew-Scented. Replacing an entire band is like an exchange transfusion: it's risky, could lead to severe complications, and makes it difficult to do anything of any real interest, at least until the initial recover period has transpired. Leif Jensen has done this a few times before, however, and once more makes no difference. Icarus turned out even better than its predecessor, after all, and finally having an ostensibly stable line-up can only benefit Dew-Scented. Intermination makes it so, stepping up the furious mayhem even further. It almost brings a tear to my eye, hearing such a vicious maelstrom of ostentatiously wicked death-thrash from the old war horse that is Dew-Scented. Delivery can recoup a great deal of power and intrigue lost in the songwriting sessions, and I've found Dew-Scented to produce throat-slitting, gut-detonating albums out of somewhat average material just through sheer force of will. Leif Jensen initially drew me to the band with his apparent attempts to force out his lungs through his throat with every bloody gasp of hysterical, raw noise - a phenomenon which I now view as the direct descendant of John Tardy's trademark style, and an easy way to make a forceful impact without having to become the next Death. Intermination happens to boast some of the strongest material of Dew-Scented's last few albums, and while it doesn't touch the magnificence of Inwards, it does mean that they rely slightly less on the incredible velocity of the performance to get their point across. Intermination contains everything I love about Dew-Scented, and most things I love about death metal. Some songs tear relentlessly through cold, mechanical, thrashy riffs in the vein of Rigor Mortis or Forté; others drape weirdly organic and alien melodies over crushing chunks of blocky death metal. Whether winding down for a more hardcore-tinted slow train to Brutalsville (population: you) or forcing tandem razor guitars through the shredder at breakneck speed, Intermination kicks like an angry mule named Bruce Lee on PCP. It doesn't appear to have much time for fancy tricks, and yet it seems to touch on a lot of major sounds and styles of the modern death metal scene.I've been known to hand out good ratings like candy on occasion; I'll admit to being a bit loose with the 8s and 9s now and then, but Dew-Scented have truly earned this. Not that I'm suggesting that my approval is some magnificent bestowment which they should be honored to receive, but I'm incredibly proud and pleased to see that the band that brought me into the genre of death can still slay so thoroughly all these years later. This kind of ludicrously frenzied aural violence makes my heart happy.

Line Up:

Leif Jensen - Vocals (1992-present)
Marvin Vriesde - Guitars (2008, 2012-present) - See also: Severe Torture, ex-Manifest, ex-Shockwave, ex-Blo.Torch
Joost Van Der Graaf - Bass (2012-present) - See also: Cypher, I Chaos, ex-Creepmime, ex-Sinister
Rory Hansen - Guitars (2012-present) - See also: Anomaly, I Chaos, ex-Blo.Torch
Koen Herfst - Drums (2012-present) - See also: HDK, I Chaos, ex-Xenobia, Bagga Bownz, ex-Cypher (live), ex-Epica (live), ex-After Forever (live)

Tracklist:

01. Declaration of Intent (Intro) 01:00
02. On a Collision Course 03:49
03. Scars of Creation 03:46
04. Affect Gravity 03:56
05. Means to an End 04:41
06. Ode to Extinction 04:05
07. Demon Seed 03:48
08. Power Surge 03:53
09. Ruptured Perpetually 03:35
10. Living Lies 04:19
11. Atavistic 03:38
12. Reborn 03:32
13. Those Who Will Not See 03:54
14. Survival Reaction (Solstice cover) 03:03
15. Radiation Sickness (Repulsion cover) 02:05

+ Video "Ruptured Perpetually" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných