Battery (DEN)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Battery (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Nov 2020, 16:05

Battery - Armed With Rage (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

The band was formed in febuary 2008 by Chris, Andreas and former rythm guitarist Dennis, shortly after the demise of their former band Abattoir.The first rehearsal demo was recorded in 2008 and pressed on tape in 15 copies given to friends.Shortly after, Dennis left the band and the band went on ice until the summer of 2009 when Jannick joined as both first and current bassplayer.in 2009 the demo "Born In a Beaker" was recorded and released by the band itself in 100 copies on tape, and was spread throughout the danish underground paving the way for the first gigs - the first being with Crematoria and Pagan Rites in april 2010, and the second in July at the Metal Magic Festival - accompanied by Atziluth on Live-guitar. Atziluth was soon replaced by Jeppe Campradt until the summer of 2011 where Jeppe became a permanent member of Battery.2011 saw the first release on DEADBANGERS PRODUCTIONS (also the last release as a 3-piece) entitled "NUKE" which was distributed and sold far beyond Denmark, and soon followed up by the EP "Mental Pollution", also on tape by/through DEADBANGERS PRODUCTIONS!2014 will see the release of the debut album "Armed with Rage" released on Italian Punishment18 Records - containing 11 tracks of Fierce Thrash Metal Violence!!

Album:

Straight out of Denmark lashing out the action, pounding out aggression and smashing through the boundaries here comes BATTERY. Viciously spreading their heavy mental pollution, and declaring their victory over toxic death, these genocidal whoremongers are truly “Armed With Rage”.As hard as I try to remain open minded and fair, I am still jaded by the halo of hypocrisy that the retro-thrash metal milieu has now become. This eclipsed sense of frustration does not necessarily make me hostile, but it does have me subsumed in malcontent. Thus, I will do my best to be objective.The oppressed boys in BATTERY attempt to play fast, political, death-tinged Thrash with a caustic edge. Clearly borrowing from the early works of PESTILENCE MASSACRA and PROTECTOR, they strive to write thought-provoking rebellious anthems with a penetrating poise. Their English is not the best, as on a song like “Pyramids Of Decept”, I assume they meant “Deceipt”.The album begins with the addictive attitude of “Narcotic Mirage”. The title track reminds me of SUICIDAL ANGELS, and some of the newer Italian and Swedish Thrash acts. “Halo” and “Hostile” have that NCUBUS - “Serpent Temptation” allures, but with more of a modern approach similar to OPPROBRIUM.“Vermin Of Fukushima” is a bit too plodding, and “Sense Eclipsed” reminds me of early OVERDOSE. However, both “Zombestial” (clever combination of terms) and “Genocidal” demand more consideration. Hearing this homage to hatred has me searching out my MESSIAH or HYPNOSIA.Honestly, I know I will probably not revisit this too often, given my old school obdurate proclivities. However, if you want to thrash with a ballistic bite, and bang your head with an uncontrolled rage, while pondering power, corruption, and lies, then prepare for this hostile takeover.

Line Up:

Andreas Joen Drums (2008-present) - See also: Ravishing, The Vein, Glorior Belli (live), ex-Blackhorned, ex-Abattoir, ex-Anxiety
Chris Steel Guitars (2008-2013), Vocals (2008-present) - See also: ex-Ulfheðnir, ex-Blodlyst (live), ex-Abattoir (Dnk)
Jannick Nielsen Bass, Vocals (backing) (2009-present)
Jeppe Campradt Guitars (rhythm), Vocals (backing) (2011-present) - See also: Disintegrated, Ironguard
Jökull Johannesson Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Disintegrated

Tracks:

01. Narcotic Mirage
02. Armed With Rage
03. Indirect Oppression
04. Halo Of Hypocrisy
05. Hostile By Content
06. Vermin Of Fukushima
07. Pyramids Of Decept
08. Sense Eclipsed
09. Zombestial Incantation
10. Genocidal Gatlin Gunners

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Battery (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Nov 2020, 16:06

Battery - Martial Law (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

The band was formed in febuary 2008 by Chris, Andreas and former rythm guitarist Dennis, shortly after the demise of their former band Abattoir.The first rehearsal demo was recorded in 2008 and pressed on tape in 15 copies given to friends.Shortly after, Dennis left the band and the band went on ice until the summer of 2009 when Jannick joined as both first and current bassplayer.in 2009 the demo "Born In a Beaker" was recorded and released by the band itself in 100 copies on tape, and was spread throughout the danish underground paving the way for the first gigs - the first being with Crematoria and Pagan Rites in april 2010, and the second in July at the Metal Magic Festival - accompanied by Atziluth on Live-guitar. Atziluth was soon replaced by Jeppe Campradt until the summer of 2011 where Jeppe became a permanent member of Battery.2011 saw the first release on DEADBANGERS PRODUCTIONS (also the last release as a 3-piece) entitled "NUKE" which was distributed and sold far beyond Denmark, and soon followed up by the EP "Mental Pollution", also on tape by/through DEADBANGERS PRODUCTIONS!2014 will see the release of the debut album "Armed with Rage" released on Italian Punishment18 Records - containing 11 tracks of Fierce Thrash Metal Violence!!

Album:

2nd Album From Danish Thrashers.Taking their influences even further, the Danish thrashers under the banner Battery have continued to bring out the bands’ absolute dedication to the old-school Bay-Area style of thrash which has been a part of the group’s history from the start. Being the last recorded output of long-time drummer Andreas Joen before leaving the band, the sophomore release was originally released November 25, 2016 on Punishment 18 Records.As was the case for the bands’ career, the vast majority of this one concerns the absolutely frenetic and enjoyable bursts of old-school flavored thrash metal. Like many of their compatriots, there’s a strong sense of the rhythms taking plenty of influence from the Bay-Area style here with the fiery, crunchy riff-work and that ever-familiar rumbling series of bass-lines that clang and rattle along with the music quite nicely. With these being the more vibrant and intense tracks, they capture that sense of frantic, engaging thrash-scene effectively with the tight, ripping rhythms being given that old-school sheen due to the crunchy riff-work while also allowing for the group to descend into more laid-back and mid-tempo gallops in order to offer some rather nice diversity which rounds this out nicely. That also does highlight the main issue in that the album is incredibly one-note and one-sided in its appreciation and devotion to the scene that it never once comes off all that original in terms of appearance and generally feel. This one manages to play that same general tactical approach in the old-school riffing and blistering leads which really makes for a rather familiar time that really overwhelms and lowers it somewhat. As well, the fact that it’s quite short due to the tight, frantic rhythms does lower this one somewhat as the intensity levels do bring it back down from what it could’ve been as they’re over before it really matters. However, it’s not nearly as big a detriment as the overall familiar attack.Although it does have a rather familiar approach and attack that does get hindered here somewhat, the overall infectious attitude and enthusiasm that’s featured here is quite able to overcome much of that in order to make for a solid and worthwhile if non-essential choice for revivalist thrash fanatics or less-discerning thrash fans.

Line Up:

Chris Steel Guitars (2008-2013), Vocals (2008-present) - See also: ex-Ulfheðnir, ex-Blodlyst (live), ex-Abattoir (Dnk)
Jannick Nielsen Bass, Vocals (backing) (2009-present)
Jeppe Campradt Guitars (lead), Vocals (backing) (2011-present) - See also: Disintegrated, Ironguard, Ronnie Ripper's Private War, ex-The Vein, ex-Lords of Triumph (live)
Jonas Thygesen Drums (2015-present) - See also: Process

Tracks:

01. The Rapture 03:50
02. Proxy Warfare 03:24
03. Kukulkan 02:44
04. Downfall of an Age 03:54
05. 2083 03:37
06. Forced Retaliation 02:06 instrumental
07. Battery by Authority 04:12
08. Evil Offspring 02:29
09. Evoke the Morbid 02:25
10. Martial Law 03:46

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných