Space Chaser (GER)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Space Chaser (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2020, 21:21

Space Chaser - Watch The Skies (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2011 through a shared appreciation of Anthrax, Metallica and Agent Steel – along with a liking for hi-top sneakers, skateboards, zombies and cheap booze – the Berlin based quintet have built an impressive following around their no nonsense approach to banging heads, necking bottles and starting parties in the dearth of good parties.Unstoppable Force Metal !!!Space Chaser is a Thrash Metal Band from Berlin.First Demo and few line up changes ended up in what you can hear now.Unstoppable Force Metal!01/07/2013 the Decapitron EP is going to see the light of day. This is only to make you drool and get all hot for the first Full length due end of November 2013 through TCM rec.

Album:

I haven't really paid much attention to the thrash revival that's been going on for the last 10-15 years because (a) I've been much more interested in other forms of metal, (b) you can't really top the early Metallica and Slayer, so why bother trying, and (c) I just can't get past all of the cartoonish artwork and goofball lyrical content associated with some of the top American bands within the revival. So when the debut album from Germany's Space Chaser came across my desk, I was intrigued but not exactly salivating.As it turns out, Watch The Skies is an early candidate for my year end Top 10. I am extremely impressed by the tightness Space Chaser plays with and the overall production of the album. Every instrument is clear and crisp and the bass sounds incredible, almost as good as the killer tone on the last Skeletonwitch record. Some of the riffs sound recycled, but that kind of goes with the territory whenever you're part of a revival scene, I suppose. But the majority of the riffs sound as good as anything from the 1980s thrash heyday. Watch The Skies will definitely get your head banging if you have even the slightest amount of metal flowing through your veins. The leads are stunning, too. A+ stuff, guys.Two complaints here, one minor and one major. First, the big one...the singer sounds a little too much like a Joey Belladonna clone for my liking. The lyrics are all about space which is kind of lame, but these guys are German, so that's forgivable. The vocals, however, just don't fit with the music. I'm a Belladonna guy (at least versus that other turd who replaced him and killed Anthrax), but I'm just not feeling this guy for most of the album. He has some moments where he channels Geoff Tate and solo-era Bruce Dickenson and if he can harness those moments, he's going to be a hell of a frontman. There's also a killer scream/growl thing at the end of "Predator" that is absolutely insane. Loved it.The minor complaint is the track order. The 'B-Side' of Watch The Skies absolutely blows the first 5 tracks away, beginning with a killer instrumental, "Space Chaser", that I would classify as "must hear". The entire second half of the album is amazing and I'm left wondering why Space Chaser put the weaker stuff up front. Maybe I'm missing something. I mean, the first 5 tracks are great, but they just don't hold a candle to the last 5, excluding the penultimate track, "Thrashold", which is just a terrible play on words. Again, forgiveness granted due to the German thing.Overall, this is a highly impressive debut. The young German thrashers take everything that ruled from the old thrash and cut out the fat from the new wave to put together one of the best releases of 2014 so far. Keep an eye on these dudes. I'm expecting big things in the future.Space Chaser's Watch The Skies will be released in North America and the UK thru This Charming Man Records on May 5, 2014. The rest of our European friends can look for the album on April 12.

Line Up:

Sebastian Kerlikowski Bass, Vocals (backing)
Matthias Scheuerer Drums
Martin Hochsattel Guitars (lead)
Leo Schacht Guitars (rhythm), Additional Leads, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Tracer
Siegfried Rudzynski Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Interstellar Overlords
02. Loaded to the Top
03. Watch the Skies
04. Saucer Attack
05. Waste Crawler
06. Space Chaser
07. Decapitator
08. Predator
09. Thrashold
10. Undead Revenge

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Space Chaser (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2020, 21:22

Space Chaser - Dead Sun Rising (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2011 through a shared appreciation of Anthrax, Metallica and Agent Steel – along with a liking for hi-top sneakers, skateboards, zombies and cheap booze – the Berlin based quintet have built an impressive following around their no nonsense approach to banging heads, necking bottles and starting parties in the dearth of good parties.Unstoppable Force Metal !!!Space Chaser is a Thrash Metal Band from Berlin.First Demo and few line up changes ended up in what you can hear now.Unstoppable Force Metal!01/07/2013 the Decapitron EP is going to see the light of day. This is only to make you drool and get all hot for the first Full length due end of November 2013 through TCM rec.

Album:

‘Dead Sun Rising’ is the second album by thrash metal band Space Chaser. Next to thrash heavy metal influences are audible. The best way to describe Space Chaser is as the German Gama Bomb. Both style and theme – aliens, zombies and alcohol – of these two bands are the same. Add to that that singer Siegfried Rudzynski’s voice has similarities with the voice of Philly Byrne from Gama Bomb and the equation is complete. On ‘Dead Sun Rising’ we find eleven songs, of which most take four to five minutes. All reasonable songs, of course for fans of Gama Bomb. But the songs last a bit too long and lack the variety to keep the attention. In short, ‘Dead Sun Rising’ is a nice record for fans of Gama Bomb, but it is not top notch.

Line Up:

Sebastian Kerlikowski Bass, Vocals (backing)
Matthias Scheuerer Drums
Martin Hochsattel Guitars (lead)
Leo Schacht Guitars (rhythm), Additional Leads, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Tracer
Siegfried Rudzynski Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Metro Massacre 03:58
02. Black Hole Circle Pit 04:52
03. Atom Crusher 04:11
04. Anthem 04:31
05. The Harbinger 04:22
06. Skate Metal Punks (Mosh Up the Unmoshed) 02:37
07. Judgement Day 07:10
08. Xenomorph 05:04
09. Mother of the Hatch 04:09
10. Salivation Army 01:38
11. Dead Sun Rising 02:58

+ Video "Metro Massacre (feat Ingo Donot) (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných