Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 96 mb

Bio:

Heavy Metal band formed in 2005 i Lima, Peru.After 3 demos first album in 2011 "Lethal Strike" and next in 2014 "To Hell".“To Hell” is the second output by the peruvian heavy/speed metal band Cobra and, in my personal opinion, it’s their best musical effort to the moment. Despite Lethal Strike was their first professional release (since 2005 they have been producing a couple of demos) I think it didn’t show the significant progress that the band has made so far as musicians: while Lethal Strike is from 2011 it was composed mostly of re-recorded old songs from their demos (except for the whole new theme “Denim Attack”). Even though a very effective debut, Lethal Strike doesn’t hold to the fresh and raw energy of this almost entirely new effort of this heavy metal act that comes from the land of the Incas. “To Hell” truly is an album that exudes traditional heavy metal(specially the NWOBHM) and hard rock influences, while listening to it some names come to my mind: Judas Priest, Accept, Iron Maiden, Tank, Satan, Raven, Holocaust, Running Wild, Manowar, Saxon, Manilla Road, AC/DC, Deep Purple and so.

Album:

“Lethal Strike” is the debut album of Cobra, one of the best Heavy Metal bands from the South of America, and here they show very strong album filled with the right Heavy Metal attittude, great guitar solos, a very pounding bass and an impresive vocal line! that make this album a modern classic of Heavy Metal.To begin with, the sound, wild, melodic and well arranged and composed, shows the influence of NWOBHM as a whole among the bands’ musicians and incorporates the energetic and trampling style of bands such as Diamond Head, Satan, Blitzkrieg, Deep Purple and especially Judas Priest. Other bands have also left their print to a lesser degree, so to speak, throughout this marvelous piece of musicianship like Saxon, Battleaxe, Manowar and even Riot. Yet one can also feel the influence of the wonderful 8-bit music from classic games such as Rockman and Biker Mice from Mars.Having said this, to state that Iron Maiden is the only, or the most significant influence, shows the reviewer in question lacks a deeper knowledge of heavy metal and music in general. Moreover if the review inevitably includes a numeral ranking, to simply compare a band with only a handful others is misleading. Just like a researcher has to read many books in order to grasp a more global and detailed point of view of the subject of its interest, in order to write musical reviews one is compelled to listen and explore many bands, so as to make its critique as objective and all-encompassing as possible.As I have already said, the number of influences Cobra shows demonstrates the musicians in questions have created an original style based on the best the aforementioned (and others) bands have to offer. What stands out in this album is the originality, honesty, dedication and taste for true old school heavy metal (half way between rock and heavy) all of the band members show in the recording.

Line-Up:

Harry "El Sucio" - Vocals (lead)
Nito Mejía - Guitars
Andrés Rhor - Guitars
Augusto Morales - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Pochuck - Drums - See also: Death Invoker, Metralla, ex-Putrid, ex-Crown of Worms

Tracklist:

01. Overwhelmed 01:12 instrumental
02. Rockmetal 03:23
03. Men of War 04:20
04. Whitechapel 05:34
05. The Roadrunner (Bite My Dust) 05:00
06. Denim Attack 05:27
07. Blessed by Beer 04:01
08. Scene of Our End 06:19
09. Highland Warrior 04:06

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní