H.E.A.T - Freedom Rock (Collector's Edition) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Okt 2021, 20:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 311 mb

Bio:

H.E.A.T is a Swedish Hard Rock band formed in Upplands Väsby in 2007, when the bands Dream and Trading Fate merged.The band were signed to Peter Stormares record label StormVox, and in 2008 the debut album H.E.A.T was released. The second album, titled Freedom Rock, came in 2010 on the same record label.In 2011 they signed with GAIN music (Sony) and they also signed a new management, Hagenburg management.In 2007, they were an opening act to Toto, and the following year they were the opening act to Sabaton and Alice Cooper, as well as performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year. They were also awarded with the Årets nykomlingar award, an award given out by the Swedish radio station P4 Dist for the best new artist of the year, as voted by the listeners.In 2009, the band played at the Melodifestivalen 2009, the Swedish qualifier to the annual Eurovision Song Contest, making it to the final round with the song 1000 miles. The band have also toured around Europe as an opening act to Edguy in January 2009. Vocalist Kenny Leckremo left the band after playing 27 July at Gröna Lund. On 21 August, H.E.A.T. stated that the new singer is Erik Grönwall, Freedom Rock was ranked in the top 10 AOR/Melodic Rock albums of 2010 by Classic Rock Magazine.H.E.A.T released their third studio album "Address The Nation" 28.03.2012. The first single off the album was "Living On The Run". It was the first album with new singer Grönwall, and it featured in many of the top 10 list of Music sites around the web.it also received a review of 98% on Melodicrock.com.2014 will see the return of the much anticipated new album Tearing Down The Walls and in October 2014 they will headline the last ever Firefest concert at Rock City in Nottingham, UK

Album:

Here I have one of my favourite new bands. Their 2008 debut was definitely a pure masterpiece. Generally, as I've said before, I don't like all this “Eurovision Idea” and fortunately H.E.A.T. didn't make it to the finals… But their song “1000 Miles” was a very good song and generally this band has many things to offer.They come from Sweden (of course) and were formed in 2007. They are all great musicians and we were all surprised when we listened to their debut. Now the difficult part for them is to do something better or similar to the first one. Let's see…When I first listened to “Beg Beg Beg” long before the album was released I wasn't that impressed. I can say that I found “Tonight” much more impressive and then I thought that they are going to do something good but not good enough to prove that they are worth the glory that their debut gave them. But fortunately I was wrong… “Freedom Rock” is an awesome album!Beginning with “Beg Beg Beg” and then continuing with “Black Night” in which we can hear Kenny singing with Tobias Sammet from EDGUY and AVANTASIA, “Danger Road” and then the first slow moment “Shelter”…I can still sing this song…just great!!! “We're Gonna Make It To The End”,”Stay” and “Nobody Loves You Like I Do” and I think to myself that this album can't get any better and we're only half way through… “Everybody Wants To Be Someone” is another great slow moment of this album. “I Know What It Takes”, “Living In A Memory” and “Cast Away” and I'm speechless… I realise that this album is pretty different from their first one but at the same time it's as good as the debut one. Three more songs: “I Can't Look The Other Way”, “Who Will Stop The Rain” and “Tonight”, which when I first listened to I was very impressed and it was the song that made me anticipate hard (for) their second album.All I have to say is a huge “well done!” to this band. Some will say that nothing compares to their first album. Maybe they are true… Maybe I'm so impressed by “Freedom Rock” that I can't think about anything else. From the first time I said that I was going to listen to this album separately without comparing it to their first one.And I believe it's the best thing to do if you want to enjoy it… Feel the heat!!!

Line Up:

Kenny Leckremo - Vocals
Dave Dalone - Guitar
Eric Rivers - Guitar
Jona Tee - Keyboards
Jimmy Jay - Bass
Crash - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1: Freedom Rock

01. We're Gonna Make It To The End
02. Black Night (feat. Tobias Sammet)
03. I Can't Look The Other Way
04. Shelter
05. Beg Beg Beg
06. Danger Road
07. Stay
08. Everybody Wants To Be Someone
09. Nobody Loves You (Like I Do)
10. I Know What It Takes
11. Cast Away
12. High On Love
13. Who Will Stop The Rain
14. Beg Beg Beg (bonus' Single)
15. Tonight (bonus' Single)
16. Living In A Memory (bonus' Single)

CD2: H.E.A.T

01. Intro
02. 1000 Miles
03. There For You
04. Never Let Go
05. Late Night Lady
06. Keep On Dreaming
07. Follow Me
08. Straight For Your Heart
09. Cry
10. Feel It Again
11. Straight Up
12. Bring The Stars
13. You're Lying
14. Feel The Heat
15. 1000 Miles (Us Extended mix)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný