Electrik Dynamite - Hair.Denim.Sex.Metal (2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Júl 2021, 16:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Glam Hard Rock , Party Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Band from Melbourne, Australia founded in 2007.The band dubs their style "party metal".A consistent force within the Australian metal/rock scene since 2007, pioneering the revival of 80’s influenced metal and rock, ELECTRIK DYNAMITE vowed to summon the spirit of true rock ‘n roll, whilst combining it with the technical proficiency of traditional heavy metal – all with a current and modern production.In 2011 they released their debut album, aptly titled “Hair.Denim.Sex.Metal”, which spawned the singles “Midnight Rider”, “Built To Rock” and “Love is Fire”. Blazing a trail across Australia on the back of HDSM quickly strengthened the band’s live reputation, with critics quickly labelling the band “exciting”, “not to be missed”, “passionate” and “thoroughly entertaining”, whilst the album garnered the respect of media types comparing the band to modern day acts such as “Avenged Sevenfold”, “Trivium” and “Bullet For My Valentine”.The group released their debut EP in 2007, entitled “Electrify The Night”, selling out within weeks to die-hard fans. 2010 saw them signing to Australian label, New Justice Records before releasing Hair.Denim.Sex.Metal -- whilst continuing to spread the party vibe of ELECTRIK DYNAMITE to audiences across the country, supporting Black Veil Brides, The Misfits and LA Guns, along with touring alongside local heavyweights Thy Art Is Murder and LORD, amongst others.Early in 2012, however, – original member, and founding frontman, Ryan “Maverick” Reeve decided to call it quits, citing family, work and lifestyle changes, which left the band with the gargantuan task of filling his shoes. With a stroke of good fortune, and the right timing, a replacement was swiftly made, and enigmatic frontman Dan Brittain, would join the band not long after.ELECTRIK DYNAMITE with Danny B will make their recorded debut on the two track single “Steel of Fortune / Showgirls”, scheduled for release around April, before hitting the studio mid year to record the sophomore follow up to “Hair.Denim.Sex.Metal”.2013 is shaping up to be a huge year for the band, with no break in sight. With the world opening their arms and ears to the era where music was fun once again, ELECTRIK DYNAMITE’s time is now.Combining an energy not seen since Guns ‘n Roses, the brash youthful musical virtuosity of such acts as Van Halen, Def Leppard and Iron Maiden, with a modern sound, production and attitude reminiscent of Avenged Sevenfold and Trivium, delivering a totally unique sound unheard of before – infectious hook laden 3 part vocal sections, face melting guitar gymnastics, 80’s flavoured keyboard melodies all tied in with a thunderous drum and bass section – these 5 dudes and 1 dudette are ready to rock ‘n roll wherever the party takes them!

Album:

Let’s take a flashback to the 1980’s. Anyone who lived around that era would know what it’s like, but for the people that didn’t (including myself and most of you that are reading this), let me fill you in on it. Most rock bands either had long thick hair and dirty beards to thrash out with, or long hair that used a tonne of hairspray to stick out in the air. Bands like Motley Crue and Poison became mainstream success, and songs like Whitesnake’s “Here I Go Again” and Europe’s “The Final Countdown” were the hits that everyone knew and loved.Coming from Melbourne, Electrik Dynamite wants only one thing, which is to bring back the spirit and tunes of the 80’s and make everyone join the party. With their debut album HAIR.DENIM.SEX.METAL produced by Lord Tim at SLS Studios, I believe they’re gunna do a great job at it.I’m giving this album my fourth listen since I got it a night ago, and I’m still amazed. It reminds me of so many different bands from the 80’s era, which is my favourite era of metal. If anyone has heard their 2008 EP Electrify the Night, you’ll listen to this album and hear a different sound to that, with no odd screams every now and then, or even breakdowns, just a pure throwback to the best generation of metal.The intro of the album is a mellow acoustic that guitarist Circus and keytarist Cougar do, but it gave me chills as soon as it broke into the second song with “Baby, you make me feel so alive!”I’m still having trouble choosing my favourite song off the album and why I like it the best. The first single of the album “Midnight Rider” is probably the song with the catchiest chorus of the whole album. I’ve found myself randomly belting out “Take a ride in my backseat!” quite a lot ever since the single’s release at the start of August.“After Dark” has a vampire influenced theme to it, which opens up slow and evil, then breaks into a fairly fast song with thunderous drums and powerful vocals. Not to mention the incredible licks they opened the fast bit with, that literally sent shivers down my spine. And you can’t have an 80’s throwback album without a slow-shaker or a power ballad, right? Track 11 “Ik Hou Van Jou” (meaning “I Love You” in Dutch) is an 8 minute epic written by singer Maverick. There’s a lot of passion in the song, and it reminded me of the ballads from bands like Cinderella, Whitesnake and Skid Row.Of course, the anthem/title track of the album needs a mention too. “H.D.S.M” is the heaviest song on the album, with some thrash-metal influenced chorus riffs, and 4 words you will never forget. It will have you shouting “HAIR! DENIM! SEX! METAL!” In conclusion, this album is an easy ten. The dudes and dudette from Melbourne have done brilliantly; I haven’t heard better dual solos since Judas Priest. The gang vocals throughout the whole album have been mixed well, and give it that extra touch of radness. I highly suggest anyone who is reading this to order this album into your local JB Hi-Fi, listen to it and let it blow your mind. Guaranteed! If you’re not from Australia, then search that album up on iTunes and download it there.

Line Up:

Dan Brittain - Vocals (2012-present)
Ice - Bass (2007-present)
Circus - Guitars (2007-present)
Flexx - Guitars (2007-present)
Cougar - Keyboards (2007-present) - See also: Earth, ex-Agommorah
Stinger - Drums (2007-present)

Tracklist:

01. Eternal Serenade 01:24 instrumental
02. So Alive 04:35
03. Love Tonight 04:05
04. Midnight Rider 05:46
05. After Dark 04:35
06. Hotter than Hell 05:10
07. Night Lights 05:31
08. Madsnakes 03:42
09. Built to Rock 05:21
10. Love Is Fire 05:25
11. Ik Hou Van Jou 07:47
12. H.D.S.M. 05:08

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných