Scorpions - Live 2011 - Get Your Sting & Blackout (2CD) (2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Júl 2021, 07:21

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

Scorpions are a German rock band formed in 1965.Since the band's inception, their musical style has ranged from hard rock to heavy metal.The band's only constant member is guitarist Rudolf Schenker, although Klaus Meine has been the lead singer for all of their studio albums and guitarist Matthias Jabs has been a consistent member since 1979.They are known for their 1980s rock anthem "Rock You Like a Hurricane" and many singles, such as "No One Like You", "Send Me an Angel", "Still Loving You", and "Wind of Change". The band was ranked number 46 on VH1's Greatest Artists of Hard Rock program."Rock You Like a Hurricane" is also number 18 on VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs.The band is one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, with claims of sales over 100 million records worldwide..On October 23, 2014 Scorpions' leader Klaus Meine spoke to the band's French fan-club Crazyscorps, and announced that the new record would be published in February or March 2015, to coincide with the band 50th anniversary. Contrary to what the band said in 2013, the new record will present not only newly recorded versions of never-published songs, but also new material, written between 2011 and 2014. The album is being recorded in Sweden, with producers Martin Hansen and Mikael Nord Andersson. Drummer James Kottak, who left the band in May 2014 for rehab, will play drums on the new record.[36] The album will be called Return to Forever would be released in February 20, 2015.

Album:

I was quite surprised to learn of the existence of this Double Live Scorpions album from 2011. I believe it was released only in Europe and had little or no marketing or promotion in North America to the best of my knowledge. In fact the only reason I learned of this album was when I was buying the new (as of time of writing) Scorpions Double Live album, MTV UNPLUGGED IN ATHENS. I ordered both and I was actually more excited to hear this album of the pair. If you think about it has been almost 25 years since the last Scorpions Double Live album, WORLD WIDE LIVE, back in 1985. Sure there was that mixed single Live album (LIVES BITES) and the acoustic one, (ACOUSTICA) but really the band was really overdue for a ripping live album. This tour cycle (STING IN THE TAIL) came to my hometown and I saw this show, so I was especially excited to hear LIVE 2011.The packaging on LIVE 2011 is a little dull, just a single fold-out, 4-panel booklet. The cover is cool with Klaus, Rudolph and Matthias doing the iconic pyramid stage pose. The 18-track album is 86 minutes long, making it the longest Scorpions live album up to that point. Recorded in April in Saarbrucken, Germany in 2011, this concert was a big deal at the time because it was filmed for a 3-D DVD/Blu-Ray release. I knew about the big 3-D show, because I had read the hype, but I did not know it was released separately on a Double CD.In terms of song representation it relies heavily on the ‘golden-era’ of 1979-1990, that string of six multi-gold/platinum albums. I don’t need to list them, you know which ones they are! They also throw in two or three songs from the current record, STING IN THE TAIL into the set-list, which explains the sub-title of ‘Get Your Sting And Blackout’. In reality there are only 15 songs if you don’t count the intro, the drum solo (Kottack Attack) and the guitar solos (Six-string sting). I for one am glad they included the solos, it helps provide more realistic and accurate representation of what happened on stage that night. I really dislike when Live albums edit out stuff later in the studio, who wants to hear a sterile, incomplete concert? Part of the charm of live albums are hearing those extra things, like drum solos, guitar solos and in-between song banter that never make it onto an album.There is one major problem with LIVE 2011. The CD version was not the entire concert. The omitted three songs! The songs that did not make the cut are, ‘Coast To Coast’, ‘Raised On Rock’, and ‘Dynamite’, There is MORE than enough room on the 2-CD set, in terms of time and space on the disc to include the whole perfect 100 minute show. It was a very poor decision to do edit the show. Hopefully they fix the problem and reissue the disc.The sound is flawless, the pacing is great and in a bit of a change Klaus address the crowd in German instead of English. The crowd sits nicely in the mix, singing along even with the new songs. As for the music, what else can I say? I love Scorpions, I own everything they have done, including the live albums. Each live album has it’s charm and time and place and focuses on an era and a region… Tokyo, America, Portugal and now at long last it is Germany’s turn. In fact this is the only Scorpions Live album that captures a single show, all the rest are patched together from two or more shows. Some bands have many, many live albums and while I would never begrudge any band putting out multiple live albums (I would rather have them, than not) because of the scarcity of live albums from the Scorpions (only five in 40 years) LIVE 2011 is a special treat for all of us. They can still rock with the best of them.

Line Up:

Klaus Meine - Vocals
Matthias Jabs - Guitars (lead)
Rudolf Schenker - Guitars (rhythm)
Paweł M”…ciwoda-Jastrzębski - Bass
James Kottak - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro (00:36)
02. Sting In The Tail (03:27)
03. Make It Real (03:57)
04. Bad Boys Running Wild (03:55)
05. The Zoo (05:43)
06. Loving You Sunday Morning (04:47)
07. The Best Is Yet To Come (06:55)
08. Send Me An Angel (04:24)
09. Holiday (06:41)
10. Tease Me Please Me (05:31)
11. Kottak Attack (instrumental) (3:00)

CD2:

01. Blackout (04:33)
02. Six String Sting (03:00)
03. Big City Nights (06:24)
04. Still Loving You (06:43)
05. Wind Of Change (05:25)
06. Rock You Like A Hurricane (06:22)
07. When The Smoke Is Going Down (04:13)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní