Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Glam Sleaze , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Rakel Traxx is more than a band, it’s a bunch of friends, hanging out together since they were kids and for whom Sex, Drugs & Rock n’Roll is not just phrase but a real credo. The band started in Marseille (french riviera), their hometown, where they were used to messing around in the few clubs & bars. One of these nights, they decided to create Rakel Traxx, a Sleaze rock band tainted with punk & metal, as a tribute to LA’s 1980 glam scene.Their influences go from Guns n’Roses, Motley Crue, Vain, Pretty Boy Floyd to ST or Metallica. Their vision of glam rock goes with powerfull guitar riffs, bonecrushing drums, a sreaming voice and killer melodies.In 2008, they record their first EP and hit the road in France & Europe with bands as Hardcore Superstar, Pretty Boy Floyd, Adam Bomb, Gemini Five Blackrain and Dagoba. Their shows are a precise mix of raw energy & glitters, their live reputation is no longer to be made, and fans are already asking for more, they simply rock the stage out.In 2010, the band is back in studio for their first album « Bitches Palace » released on Shotgun Generation Records in 2011. This album will, without a doubt, write their name within the Sleaze rock legends. Stay tuned, they’ll be back on the road pretty soon.

Album:

Hailing from the French Riviera, Rakel Traxx are hoping to make a splash (Splash, riviera - get it? Oh, please yourselves) in the more pure end of the glam and sleaze market, replete with daft names, plenty of lippy and some cool melodies. The world will not be changed, that’s for sure, but they might well bring a bit more fun into it, which is never a bad thing. I have to admit that Rakel Traxx have forced me to go to my default reference when dealing with sleazy glam stuff and that is Vain. This is because Davy Tightpants and his crew laid down one of the best albums (for me, anyway) of this type with ’No Respect’ back in the dark ages. Rakel Traxx don’t ape Crüe or Guns N’ Roses, they definitely veer towards Vain’s side of the street, punching out high octane tracks full of melody with barely enough room to breathe. There’s nothing too serious going on, as track titles ‘Prostitute’s Night’, ‘Girlz’ and ‘Fuck You’ should illustrate, but that doesn’t matter, as this sort of music is all about having sleazy fun and Rakel Traxx certainly do that.I wasn’t really expecting to like ‘Bitches Palace’ very much, as I get a lot of substandard glam slung my way, so it was a nice surprise that it’s a pretty solid if perhaps unremarkable album. It exudes memories of the Sunset Strip and boys with big hair and the songs are uniformly tight. There’s absolutely nothing wrong here, but whilst it’s thoroughly enjoyable it just falls a little short of greatness. Regardless, there’s plenty for glam bangers to enjoy and Rakel Traxx may well emerge as contenders for the glam throne in years to come.

Line-Up:

Leste - Drums
Nikki Arkett - Bass, Vocals
Shanon Dollz - Lead Vocals
Squall - Guitar
Zantolo - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Yeah!!!
02. Give Me Your Love
03. Together
04. Fuck You
05. Let Me Take Your Gun
06. Girlz
07. Quicksand
08. Prostitute's Night
09. Try Again
10. S.E.X.
11. Blue Eyed Creature
12. Everybody Dreams
13. Bang Bang

+ Video "I Need You Honey" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných