Reckless Love - Animal Attraction (2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Dec 2020, 08:51

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Pop Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Reckless Love is a Finnish melodic glam metal band, founded 2001 in Kuopio, Finland. On February 2010, they released their eponymous debut album, which reached number 13 in the Finnish charts.The band started their career with the name Reckless Life, under which they initially played covers of Guns N' Roses. Having had no success with this approach, they began to write their own songs, and finally won the Kuopio Band Competition in 2004.As part of the Kuopio Popcity Project 2005, Reckless Love, along with Rainbow Crash, Svat and Sideshow Zombies went on a Scandinavian tour, visiting Sweden, Norway and Denmark.2007 saw Olli Herman (also known as H. Olliver Twisted) cover as the singer for the Swedish hair metal band Crashdïet, as their singer (Dave Lepard) committed suicide in January 2006. One and a half years later, Olli Herman returns to Reckless Love. In January 2009, the website of Reckless Love announced that drummer Mike Harley would leave the band. Hardly a week later a replacement was found: Hessu Maxx.The musical style of the band had undergone a major change over the years and, finally, on 23 April 2009, a record deal with Universal Music was made. In July 2009, Reckless Love released their first single, One More Time. In August, they reached number 2 in the 'YleX' radio station's charts in Finland. The second single, Beautiful Bomb, released on 15 October 2009, reached 4th. The band also shot a music video for this single, which premiered on MTV in December 2009. On 20 February 2010 the third single and second music video, Romance, was released. Four days later the debut album, Reckless Love, was released. This album was available in the Baltic States, Belgium and the UK, as well as in Finland. The Japanese version was released in July 2010. A release into the German and Swedish markets is still under discussion. The album debuted at number 13 in Finland's official charts.The band released their follow-up album, Animal Attraction, On October 5, 2011. The first single "Hot" was released on April 18, 2011 and the single "Animal Attraction" was released on September 12, 2011.The Animal Attraction Tour kicked off on October 7, 2011 The video for "On The Radio", which is the tenth track of their 'Animal Attraction' album, was filmed in Los Angeles, California.As of the 26th of April, 2013, Reckless Love's new single, "Night On Fire" is available to purchase and download, and there is a music video to support the song. Their latest album, called Spirit, will be available on September 2nd 2013 .

Album:

Reckless Love exploded onto the melodic rock scene last year and their brand of infectious commercial party rock made them instant favourites with fans! With a sleazy image and huge hair, you’d be forgiven for thinking these guys had just walked of a stage on LA’s sunset strip circa 1986, but believe it or not these guys hail from Finland!I don’t think Animal Attraction is as good as the debut overall but there ain’t no denying these guys know how to write a killer commercial party rock tune. Although their image implies their sound would be sleazier, what you actually get is Def Leppard and Bon Jovi inspired stadium rock, with huge radio friendly sing-along choruses. It’s all highly polished stuff with hooks aplenty and a lush sound which should cross them over into mainstream circles. Although I can’t see them ever hitting the heights of Bon Jovi given a lot of their saucy (I can’t believe I just used that word!) lyrics and tongue in cheek attitude.Musically these guys create awesome hook filled songs which are infectious but the thing that lets them down to me is their lyrics which are quite possibly the worst I’ve ever heard, absolutely diabolical! I think the awful lyrics do drag the band down and along with their image could lead people to think they are a gimmick or parody band which is a true shame cause there is some damn fine musicianship shown on the album and their ability to write a killer melody is second to none.Opener “Animal Attraction” is a driving rocker with an anthemic stadium rock chorus ala Def Leppard. “Speedin” is a guitar driven rocker, but it’s a bit limp and really didn’t grab me at all. “Born To Break Your Heart” is the first real stand out track, infectious, hook ridden and ridiculously catchy as hell! It has some wonderful vocal melodies and guitar licks and a top notch sing-along chorus. This song shows the band at its best, although the lyrics are truly awful.“Hot” is radio friendly gold, it’s instant and a fabulous up tempo rocker with a feel good factor of 10 (or 11 if your dials go that high). I’m sure this song will fill rock dance floors worldwide! It’s the sort of song everyone loves but refuses to admit it though! “Fantasy” is a mid-tempo ballad inspired by Def Leppard; the guitars on this one are just beautiful. A huge lush harmony overloaded chorus is instant ear candy! “Dirty Dreams” has beyond dreadful lyrics but musically it’s catchy as hell and we’re treated to another lush chorus filled with killer backing vocals and harmonies.“Dance” is an obvious dance floor filler which is very commercial with its smooth anthemic chorus. “Fight” is a heavier guitar driven rocker which aims to have a shout it out loud chorus, but it just doesn’t have the hooks and falls short of hitting the mark. “Switchblade Babe” is a mid-tempo rocker with a bit of swagger to it, but it is totally forgettable.“On The Radio” is anthemic stadium rock with a lush sing-along chorus and is perfect summertime radio gold. “Coconuts” is in a word – shite! Uninspired and boring!If you like party rock with anthemic stadium rock choruses this is for you. This is just pure FUN and you know these guys will kick some ass live, I’m hoping to catch the band at this year’s Hard Rock Hell Festival so here’s hoping I’m right! For me though these songs will get old very quick as it’s a very throwaway collection of songs. I doubt after a few months I’ll return to it, but if you’re looking for something perfect to dance to which you can just shut your brain down too and rock look no further!

Line Up:

Olli Herman - Lead & Backing Vocals
Jalle Verne - Bass, Backing Vocals
Pepe - Guitar, Harmonizer, Backing Vocals
Hessu Maxx - Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals

+

Ilkka Wirtanen - Keyboards

production:

A&R – Pekka Ruuska
Design [Sleeve Design] – Natas (5)
Engineer [Additional] – Aki Sihvonen, Jesse Valo, Sami Peräsalo, Simo Reunamäki
Mastered By – Pauli Saastamoinen
Mixed By – Ilkka Wirtanen (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11)
Music By – Ilkka Wirtanen (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 11), Pepe* (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 11)
Photography By – Ville Juurikkala
Producer – Ilkka Wirtanen
Recorded By – Ilkka Wirtanen, Juha Heininen
Words By – Olli Herman
Recorded at Finnvox and HIP Studios
Mixed at HIP Studios
Mastered at Finnvox

Tracklist:

01. Animal Attraction
02. Speedin'
03. Born to Break Your Heart
04. Hot
05. Fantasy
06. Dirty Dreams
07. Dance
08. Fight
09. Switchblade Babe
10. On the Radio
11. Coconuts

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní