Gladenfold - When Gods Descend (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Feb 2022, 10:19

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Death Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Gladenfold was founded in early 2003 under the name of Rotta (Rat in Finnish) but the band quickly changed name in favour of the name Gladenfold.The sound of the band has evolved from folk influenced metal of the early years to a more bombastic power metal sound and the new recording 'Tales From Worlds Afar' will soon show the grown sound of Gladenfold!

Album:

Nowadays metal bands mix a lot of genres, into a unique sound of their own. Take for instance, DE LIRIUM'S ORDER, who have managed to mix technical death metal with genres such as power metal and progressive metal. It's always a surprise to hear refreshing music like that. Among those are the guys from GLADENFOLD, from Turku. The band combines the grim genre of melodic death metal, together with epic power metal.With "When Gods Descend" GLADENFOLD have found and refined their own signature sound. The most impressive thing about "When Gods Descend", in my opinion, are the vocals by Esko Itälä, whose voice is incredibly versatile, from growls to clean vocals, from high pitched screams to the lower, more emotional ends of his voice.The songwriting is a bit more of a mixed bag. There's a lot of variety in the tracks, from uplifting fast tracks like "Descent of the Gods" or "Brothers" to the emotional "Ghost of our Past" to the heavier and grim "Shadows and Dust". Most of the songs fit the theme of "When Gods Descends", but not all of them, which ties the album neatly together. The combination of melodic death metal and power metal, is perhaps the biggest surprise to me, in my mind both of these genres do have some elements in common, like for example the way keyboards are usually used in the sound, but also by default are still very different. GLADENFOLD, however, make it work as if they have always belonged together. To me this explains for example also why the keyboards are taking such a central part on this record, in my eyes they serve as a bridge between both genres, making it easier to integrate both sounds.All-in-all as a fan of both genres, but mostly into German power metal, I enjoyed the album quite a lot. The songs are easy to the ear, are often quite catchy, have a lot of great symphonic elements embedded, and all of them have in common that they are very layered. The skillfully crafted keyboards, elegant guitars, in combination with the orchestrations and choirs create a top-notch atmosphere in all of the tracks, that's consistent throughout the whole album.

Line Up:

Esko Itälä - Drums (2003), Guitars (2003-2017), Vocals (2003-present) - See also: ex-Sinister Creation
Matias Knuuttila - Guitars - See also: Corona Skies
Paavali Pouttu - Keyboards
Lauri Itälä - Bass (2003), Drums (2003-present) - See also: ex-Frostbitten Kingdom
Toke Gerdts - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: ex-Maelsteria, ex-Blessing The Unknown

Tracklist:

01. The Descent Of Gods
02. Brothers
03. Immortalis
04. Sanctuary Denied
05. The Forsaken
06. Ghosts Of Our Past
07. Unreligion
08. Shadows And Dust
09. Succubus Kiss
10. Last Goodbyes
11. Empire Falls (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Windwalker (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Brothers" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných