Taken - Unchained (Digipak Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Dec 2021, 10:50

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 142 mb

Bio:

TAKEN was created on 2012, after Dream Walker disolution. Some members, headed by Gauss, continued on the band. On May 2013, David Arredondo replaced Pablo Irujo and the first stable formation was closed. David Arredondo as singer, Iosu and Gauss as main guitarists, DaniRocks as bassist, Jon as drummer and Diego on keyboard. They had a demo with three songs.On August 2014, the band had a set of more than an hour and decided to record his first CD. During it, DavidKBD helped with the orchestrations and arrangements, but finally he joined the band on 2015, completing the actual formation.On October 2016, Taken released his first CD "Taken", with 11 songs. It is available in bandcamp and in stores of Navarre and Japan.

Album:

After a while in our power, we can speak to you today at length about "Unchained", the new and awaited album by the power-takers from TAKEN, which will be released next Friday February 26th.This is one of those albums that has been in my possession for several weeks, with which I have had more opportunities to click and analyze more in depth. Before getting into action, I want to tell you that this "Unchained" demonstrates an absolutely brutal evolution in the band. An album composed for each of the instruments, with a quality and arrangements at a sublime height and a few themes, eleven, that will take you from the most symphonic power metal, to the hardest, from the most 80's hard rock to the most modern manga sound and faithful, all this, accompanied by a David to the voices that, if I did not know him, I would tell you that he is from another planet, reaching impossible tunings for a human voice. Absolutely exceptional.Taken are characterized, among other things, by bringing two keyboardists in their training, which, despite having a great relationship with the band, does not come to understand why exactly until listening to this album. The first album of TAKEN (2016), was composed and recorded for a keyboardist, since then, TAKEN had only one keyboardist and was supported in the recording by a second keyboard player. Now, this "Unchained", is composed for two keyboardists, getting some compositions and sublime arrangements, which are not even seen nowadays in bands of high standing. Great work of Diego and David Along with this, the guitars of Gauss and Iosu, worthy of any rockstar, full of nuances and doubling at times when they will put the hairs on you as escarpias.If we now add Dani's firm foundations to the bass and forcefulness and know what to put in each moment what Jon asks for on drums, we get an album of 10, full of amazing atmospheres and details that, listening after listening, you will find more and plus. Simply, for me, the record of the year.If Chris Bay, vocalist and guitarist of FREEDON CALL, decides to collaborate on a theme of a national band, it means that the theme has to be of very high quality, which is how the album begins, with a huge Bay next to David in a cut of pure Power, with one of those piercing refrains that are so well given to the band."Back to zero", theme chosen as single and video clip continues the reproduction. Makes the album get much more freshness and ease of listening. Also, being the advance, everyone will have your own opinion of him. A theme that for me does not define the disc, since you will find cuts of such a wide difference between them, that excepting a couple of them, anyone could be as a single and that, it is much to say ...But it is from now on when the album enters a different phase, almost unexpected where you will find songs like "Thunder In The Storm", with many hardrockero dyes, especially in its chorus part, contrasted with others of more power cut like the imposing "The Land Of Rising Sun", with melody in abundance and sticky chorus of the good ones, or "A New Beginning", with a deceptive beginning to transform into another whirl of absolute vocal melody.A few faint keys will introduce you to "Muse", a cut of just two and a half minutes that will remind you of Europe from the first vocal tone of David ... Impressive. A cut of quiet path that gives way to the unexpected for me, "Sancho the Strong", where the folk melody fills the central part of the theme, mixing with the most exquisite power metal.But if on my part I have to highlight something, that will be "My Inner Monster". Cut that seems straight out of a film of Tim Burton retrained in the purest Metal style. A theme of "melodious amelodias" that leaves you surprised by its layout. Complex and at the same time pegón, with progressive slides, thrashers, powermetales, and of course, those «riff-madness» mixed with the impressive keys that make up the whole album. One of the most interesting topics of recent times.In the final section we find "The Clockmaker's Curse", with the participation of the leader, guitarist and vocalist of the Japanese, GYZE, Ryoji Shinomoto, who marks an incredible solo. Now you will find a high-flying theme, with compositions worthy of any devoted artist, and is that TAKEN have achieved with this album to surprise me with a lot, something very difficult nowadays.Before finishing the album, you will find, "Rhylian", a cut of more than nine minutes where you will find everything and well done, predominating that European melodic power of the 90s full of pure melody in each note of each instrument.The point and followed, that not final, since we wait many years of career of this national super band, puts it, "We Are", with the participation of Iker Priedrafita and, you will find an absolutely surprising song.

Line Up:

David Arredondo - Vocals - See also: ex-Billy Goat
DaniRocks - Bass
Jon Huarte - Drums
Gauss - Guitars
Iosu Núňez - Guitars
DavidKBD - Keyboards
Diego Trueba - Keyboards

+ guests:

Guest vocals in "Worgen Slayer" recorded by Chris Bay (Freedom Call)
Guest solo in "The clockmaker's curse" recorded by Ryoji Shinimoto (Gyze)
Guest vocals in We are! recorded by Iker Piedrafita (Dikers)

Tracklist:

01. Worgen Slayer
02. Back to Zero
03. A Thunder in the Storm
04. The Land of the Rising Sun
05. A New Beginning
06. Muse
07. Sancho the Strong
08. My Inner Monster
09. The Clockmaker's Curse
10. Rhylian
11. We Are! (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Back to Zero" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných