Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Born in Denmark 1981,and started playing guitar by the age of 14 when a good childhood friend, Daniel Beck, showed him the riff of AC/DC’s “Hells Bells”.“I bought a beginners guitar and amp set for 250€ and practised all the time. Played along to Europe and Bon Jovi live shows and trying to learn the riffs and solos”Growing up, the main interest was soccer, but always listening to classic rock music like Queen and Europe. The dream was to get a professional career, but when the guitar playing started, it was only about guitars, riff’s, solo’s and music in general.The first band was at the public evening youth club, and was called “Mc Tampacs”. It included bass player Christoffer Hoås, guitarist Daniel Beck, and not very long after the beginning, drummer Mads Grunnet.The band played a great deal of school contests and small town markets, but after a few years Michael left the band as it was taking a more “90′s laid back easy rock direction”.In 2002 he was asked to do a concert by some friends, and asked Christoffer Hoås and Mads Grunnet from the old band, if they were interested in joining. They accepted, and so did childhood friend and guitarist Daniel Beck.Through Christoffers girlfriend at that time, they found vocalist Michael Witus.After this one gig, Daniel left the band again, and the four remaining decided to continue on.The first band name was “High Octane” and only 6 months after the bands debut, they recorded a 4-tack demo in a professional studio with songs by Michael Jessen.The band continued for 10 years with shows and another demo recording, but without getting the big attention.In 2012, lead singer Michael Witus quit the band, and in the aftermath, Michael got Christoffer and Mads involved with the new solo project.

Album:

Melodic Rock Records is excited to welcome guitarist MICHAEL JESSEN to the label. MRR will release Michael’s new album “Bulletproof” alongside fellow Dane Martie Peters on March 24. Born and raised in Denmark, Michael Jessen played with several rock bands through his youth, including McTAMPARCS to HIGH OCTAINE, ROCK STAR and several others. He picked up the guitar by the age of 15, and a childhood friend taught him how to play the main riff for AC/DC’s “Hells Bells”. For 2014’s debut “Memories,” Michael teamed with one of his vocal heroes Goran Edman, who I am very pleased to say is back in the front man role for all vocals on the new “Bulletproof” release. The album contains ten tracks.“Stand my Ground” leads off the album. It has a slightly depressing sound, but with resolve. It’s a mid-temp rocker without a lot of frills. Goran’s voice is immediately recognizable, but he doesn’t stretch out a lot. “Coming Home Tonight” is another mid-tempo rocker, but it just sounds uninspired. It fails to really get off the ground. “Too Young to Die” opens with a slow and tender melody that hit the mark. The message is a bit cliché, but the melody is nice. “Beautiful Life” has a little bit more going for it. The message a bit overly simple and it is stuck in the mid-tempo groove. The dual harmonic vocals give it a little more life, but the song again fails to get off the ground.“Church of Rock” has a slightly heavier sound and a more memorable chorus. Still, it suffers from the mid-tempo blues again. Too many songs with the same tempo can make an album stuck in the mud. “Like a Game” opens with spoken word, and the first real listen to the vocal talents of Edman. It’s getting harder and harder to find good things to say about this album. It really falls quite flat. “This Generation” is another mid-tempo song without much to remember. The vocals are good, but the music lacks definition. “Lost Inside a Dream” is a decent track but the riff is re-done and the vocals uninspired. I can’t knock their intent, but the effort was in vain.“Your Photograph” is a sad song with cliché lyrics. I know the band can do better than this and take more advantage of Edman’s voice. “September 8” closes the album, with soft acoustic vocals and a clear shot at Edman’s vocals, which are on point but underused. I had to shut the rest of this off. It’s just a very cliché and boring album overall. I really wanted to like it, but it was quite a dull and uninspired effort. It makes me wonder what they were thinking when they released it…a good named singer and that would be it? I understand the effort it takes to release an album these days but do yourself a favor and skip this.

Line-Up:

Michael Jessen - Vocals , Guitars
Göran Edman - Vocals
Christoffer Hoås - Bass
Mads Grunnet - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Stand My Ground
02. Coming Home Tonight
03. Too Young To Die
04. Beautiful Life
05. Church Of Rock
06. Like A Game
07. This Generation
08. Lost Inside A Dream
09. Your Photograph
10. September 8

+ Video "Coming Home Tonight" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných