Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

Dirty Rats were formed in 1982 in Melbourne Australia by Bass player, Jamie Beovich. Over time, playing the suburban beer barns and inner city clubs throughout Melbourne, the band developed a sound that is typically Australian hard rock, think AC/DC, Rose Tattoo ,but listen closely and influences from MC5, Motorhead and even some punk rock can be heard. They soon developed a huge local following based on their relentless gigging schedule and high energy shows. In the 80’s the Rats were playing 4 and 5 nights a week for bugger all money and precious little industry recognition, but purely for the enjoyment of playing loud “balls to the wall” rock, and the punters loved them for it. The band released a number of EP’s over that period including the now very collectable Play It Loud vinyl record, which was released to great local acclaim, but unfortunately commercial success and rock stardom eluded them.After numerous line up changes which saw some excellent players and some complete nut jobs pass through the bands ranks, Dirty Rats are now a lean, mean and explosive 4 piece band pumping out some of the best new guitar driven rock, with a uniquely 80's flavour, that you will hear today. Their first full length album was released worldwide through Sliptrick Records in December 2019 to critical acclaim and has received extensive airplay throughout America and the European Union. The Dirty Rats line up comprises original rat, Jamie Beovich on bass, Wayne Rich on vocals, Anthony “Chooka” Chapple on guitar and Andy Thomson on drums.The Dirty Rats latest album, End in Tears, was released by Sliptrick Records on the 10th of November 2020 and features 13 new hard driving original rock compositions from the songwriting team of Beovich/Rich, ranging from rock anthems to drinking songs and even some old school blues, just to shake things up a little.If you like your rock loud, hard and old school, Dirty Rats are the band for you. End in Tears is set to become an instant Aussie rock classic, building on the high praise and accolades of Rock n Roll, to finally set the Dirty Rats into their rightful place in the Aussie rock pantheon. It was over 30 years coming and a lot of blood sweat and tears, but Dirty Rats are finally set to conquer the world!

Album:

A rusty dose of straight forward Rock and Roll, think on MOTORHEAD, SAXON, HANOI ROCKS, ROSE TATTOO, etc. No quantization, no weird tunings, just old fashioned raw heavy Rock. There are some Punk innuendos, not because of the stylistic aspects, but because of the “less is more” ethos.“Love from the Distance” has some connection with “Sixth from Girls” (SAXON) elements, with a sassy groove ala ZZ TOP. “End in Tears” has some subtle chugging at the beginning, proceeding with funny lyrics (great rhyme) and a tight rhythm throughout the tune. “Boss of Me” maintains the same stylistic choice.I´m all ok with sloppy production within the pure Punk context, but stuff like “Hurts like a Mother” sounds like a bar band demo. The lo-fi reverb of the vocals doesn´t help too much. “My life is a cliché” has a hooky riff, but the drums are way too thin, giving away to an overall bland sound. No thunderous Aussie snare- bass drum as their paisans AC/DC. Again, the demo syndrome. “Fantasy” reminded me a little bit of “Devil´s Child” (From PRIEST´s “Screaming for Vengeance,” which indeed sounded a lot like AC/DC), yet with a garage twist, more in tune with the TED NUGENT tessitura. At this point, I´m missing more of a versatile voice.My favorite tune is “Bad News Woman” due to its bold - almost - metallic vibe, its crunchy riff, and a visible, more confident backbone, great dirty bluesy solos although. "Rock Star" has the unmistakable AC/DC connection, yet with the garage above mentioned update. Nothing new under the sun.Overall, is a garage-bar-fun band with some singalong verses, yet it lacks that essence that made all their influences so distinctive. If they intended to track a record just for the entertainment-sake, this record was an ultimate success. If they intended to follow the next “Powerage” or “Denim and Leather,” there are lightyears of cohesiveness behind to achieve that.

Line Up:

Wayne (Richie Rat) Rich – Vocals
Anthony (Chooka) Chapple – Guitar
Jamie Beovich – Bass
Andy Thomson – Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Juice
02. Axis of Love
03. Love From a Distance
04. End in Tears
05. Jaded
06. The Ballad of Hobbit Foot
07. Hurts like a Mother
08. Boss of Me
09. My Life is a Cliche
10. Fantasy
11. Bad News Woman
12. Rat Rock
13. Rock Star

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných