Dawnlight - Until The Dark Sun Rises (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Okt 2020, 11:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 106 mb

Bio:

Symphonic Power Metal band hailing from Valladolid, Castile and Leon in Spain. Prior to this, the band released their EP Eternity in 2017 and this year, they have launched their debut album Until the Dark Sun Rises. This album is full of splendour, adventure and endurance of a warrior so passionate and powerful you will go to buy your sword and stead to support this cause.

Album:

Skeptically I approached this album, I was not sure about it at first. Nearly too soft to be considered metal, I just wasn’t sure. However, by the last track I was sold on it. They have a sound kind of like NE OBLIVISCARIS. When I review an album, I try to submerse myself in it like I would any album I was listening to. So, I cooked while I listened and as a result I’d like to say; eating biscuits and gravy and listening to this album is a highly moving experience. One that I wholly recommend! In fact, I found that each time I listened to the album, I liked it more. This powerful and symphonic metal group hails from Valladolid, Spain. Watching their videos showcases some epic fret work on guitar. Fingers so fast you can barely see them, as well as power drum beats to boot. This is truly a talented group of five. I definitely suggest giving this album a listen. It grows on you and before you know it, you’re obsessed with it.“The Longest Night” - A musical prelude that sets the stage for the rest to follow. Ever had a prelude be your favorite part of an album? I have. This is one of those that could easily become a favorite. But I digress, my true favorite is further down on the song list and I will discuss that later. “Men in the Shadows” - This is the song whose video I previously referred to the fret work on. Definitely hit up that video at the bottom of this article and see for yourself. I loved watching the magic happen here. This is an upbeat sounding song with some clean vocals. “White Wolf" - With a powerful entry we are blown away by the majestic sounds it produces. This song picks up the pace a little. We still have clean vocals, but accompanied by some heavier musical notes throughout. Truly, the guitar on this album is epic and the notes complex.“Dark Souls" - Such a haunting entry to a beautiful song. A slower intro whose tempo picks up. The piano is glorious, married to those vocals that hit you right in the heart. Truly, metal is about the emotions it elicits from us. Each album aims to create its own emotions. This song, more, this album hits the nail right on the head and creates so much emotion within me. This is how I ended up so in love with this album. I said I would discuss my favorite song later, well this is it. This is the song I could put on repeat and just let it lead me where it wants to. I am a willing subject. “Hero’s Sorrow" - A much faster paced start. This one has synthesized keyboard notes with hard and heavy riffs. The keyboard lends this a fantastical air. “Starlight" - A fitting end to an incredible album. An upbeat melody and emotionally sung lyrics. This is one of those song you do not forget easily. How can one forget a feeling? This song is more of a feeling than a song. My heart beats its notes. I find myself wholly obsessed with this band now. Truly one of my favorite parts of review writing is the new bands I am exposed to and the new favorites I acquire. DAWNLIGHT definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, made it to my favorites list from this year. A special place on my playlists reserved for the truly amazing artists among us. Thank you for rocking my days!! I will go forth and share the magic that is the album, “Until the Dark Sun Rises”. I give these guys easy 10’s across the board!!

Line-Up:

Andrés López Sastre - Bass
Miguel Lucas - Drums - See also: ex-XXX
Néstor Valencia - Guitars - See also: ex-Balder, ex-Asiria
Javi Morales - Guitars, Vocals
Itziar Morago - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. The Longest Night 01:08
02. Men in the Shadows 04:07
03. The Guardian of Dawnlight 05:13
04. White Wolf 05:37
05. Eternity 04:29
06. Seven Souls 08:15
07. Afterwar 05:34
08. Dark Sun 04:04
09. Hero's Sorrow 04:36
10. Starlight (Muse cover) 03:31 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných