Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Alternative Metal , Hard Rock, Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

New Years Day is an American rock band formed in 2005 in Anaheim, California. After building a reputation strictly through promotion on the social networking website MySpace, the band released its debut self-titled EP in 2006 and their first full-length album My Dear in 2007. Six years after their initial debut, Victim to Villain was finally released, shortly followed by Malevolence in 2015. Malevolence peaked at #45 on the Billboard 200, the band's highest charting thus far.New Years Day's music is self-proclaimed as "Hauntedmansioncore", a genre categorized by eerie haunted mansion sounds mixed with hard rock music.New Years Day formed in late 2005, after bassist Adam Lohrbach left the band Home Grown. Lohrbach carried over the many emotional elements present in Home Grown's final 2004 EP When it All Comes Down and cultivated it into new material for New Years Day. Meeting with lead vocalist Ashley "Ash" Costello and guitarist/keyboardist Keith Drover, the three friends wrote and rehearsed songs about their difficult and emotional relationship break-ups.Soon after, the group produced a two-song demo and invited a mutual friend of the group, Eric Seilo, to play bass during their 2005 tours. Ultimately, Seilo left New Years Day at the end of 2005 to pursue higher education.After acquiring former Wakefield guitarist Mike Schoolden and drummer Russell Dixon, the group decided to call themselves New Years Day. The name was chosen in 2005 as a symbol of the fresh start they all hoped and desired for as a band.

Album:

Unbreakable is the fourth full-length album by American rock band New Years Day, released on April 26, 2019 through Century Media Records.“I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention,” once remarked punk rock hero Henry Rollins – a man who has been no stranger to testing the limits in his numerous forays through music, television, activism, spoken-word performances, publishing and beyond. On their fourth full-length Unbreakable, New Years Day are a band in the midst of reinvention themselves. And in doing so, they very nearly end up at their own defining moment.You wouldn’t necessarily know that from opening track Come For Me, however. Its three and a half minutes showcase little sign of growth; all the flavours of New Years Day remain exactly where you’d expect. It takes limited guesswork in that regard – there’s an almost formulaic sense to how its machines whirr into life before nu-metal rhythms battle mechanical synths, as the backdrop of Halloweeny horror builds in suspense before that call-to-arms, beatdown chorus.Second track MissUnderstood is where this beast begins to mutate, with a guitar-free intro and verses built on Arctic atmospheres that feel more electro-pop than the metallic force they’ve favoured in the past. The defiant lyrics, however, are infinitely more haunting than the spooky Halloween themes of old, as singer Ash Costello plays up to the duality of her iconic half-head hairstyle, disguising her vitriol during its calmer verses before eventually roaring her lungs out. It’s exactly the kind of earworm that will get New Years Day heard by new audiences without compromising their metallic edge – if anything, those earth-quaking riffs wind up feeling that much more destructive when they do finally materialise.A further taste of this new noise arrives in the form of Skeletons – a song which borrows more from the Linkin Park songbook than any of Rob Zombie’s robo-exorcisms, teeing up its subterranean guitars with ambient keyboards and classical pianos. It also showcases Ash’s finest hour to date, skilfully weaving through major and minor tonalities in much the same way as Chester Bennington. Follow-up single Shut Up, released last month, expands on this even further, with lyrics like ‘Don’t try and tell me what a girl wants, shut up and give it to me’ revamped by a slick dance-pop production that evokes Bring Me The Horizon’s treatment of their most recent creative exploits on amo.The second half of the album is also not light on ambition, with songs such as Poltergeist and My Monsters introducing new atmospheres and dynamics to synthesise a dark pop similar to that exemplified by PVRIS on their White Noise debut. But there are occasional heavier moments that, much like the opening track, lack danger and fall more within the realms of predictability. Working with two producers rather than one may very well have been a double-edged sword, the combined expertise of Mitch Marlow (Papa Roach, In This Moment) and Scott Stevens (Halestorm, Shinedown) perhaps also countered by some natural degree of compromise. Ultimately, however, credit must be given where it’s due – as they say, if you risk nothing, then you risk everything. On Unbreakable, New Years Day have, at times, risked something, and in the moments where they have done, it’s definitely paid off. This reinvention is yet to be fully realised or defined but it shows some big steps in the right direction.

Line-Up:

Ash Costello - vocals
Nikki Misery - guitar
Austin Ingerman - guitar
Frankie Sil - bass
James Renshaw - drums

Tracklist:

01. Come for Me (03:34)
02. MissUnderstood (03:15)
03. Skeletons (03:32)
04. Unbreakable (04:10)
05. Shut Up (03:31)
06. Done with You (03:27)
07. Poltergeist (03:46)
08. Break My Body (03:03)
09. Sorry Not Sorry (04:18)
10. My Monsters (03:34)
11. Nocturnal (03:30)
12. I Survived (03:15)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných