Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Early 2008 in Stockholm, Sweden, four young and aspiring musicians got together to form a band.With a want for something majestic and a fascination for egyptian history Rob Love Magnusson(guitar), George Egg(drums), Joel Fox apelgren(bass) and John Berg(guitar) took on the name of Dynazty.Lacking a singer the four-piece went on a massive manhunt, ultimately finding Nils Molin through an ad via the myspace community. A sound began to establish as songs were written and the completed line-up decided there was no time to fool around. Financing the recording of a full-length album themselves was the only right thing to do and thus the Polar studios and producer Chris Laney was booked for the fall of 2008.Recording and mixing of the yet untitled album was finished in november and in January of 2009 Dynazty signed a license deal with american label Perris Records for a release in june.Bring The Thunder as the modestly debut album was titled, was recieved well by critics, praising the bands retro-sound and overall playing ability. But due to the lack of promotion and availabilty in Sweden, home country of Dynazty, the album and the band was never really recognised in swedish media.Nonetheless in october the same year, Dynazty embarked on a european tour to promote the album, supporting swedish hardrockers The Poodles. But before the tour started John Berg decided to leave the band to pursue other musical directions and was temporarily replaced by guitar player Mano Lewys.As 2010 commenced the now four-piece felt the need to write new material and finding a record label that could support the release of a new album properly. After long negotiations the band finally signed with swedish/american label Stormvox records, owned by the infamous swedish actor Peter Stormare. Writing the new album took up most of the year and finally in january of 2011 the swedish dynasty flew over the atlantic ocean to record in Los Angeles, California.Before the release of "Knock You Down" as the follow up to "Bring The Thunder" was named, Dynazty was privilaged to make a guest appearence in the swedish finale of the Eurovision Song Contest in front of approximately 3,7 million viewers performing a cover version of last years swedish winner song, "This Is My Life". The song became a minor hit in sweden and established Dynazty as a force to be reckoned with within the music business.When "Knock You Down" was finally released in April it climbed to #1 on the swedish metal charts and to #21 on the mainstream charts. Dynazty toured Sweden in support of the album throughout the summer and in the fall the same year they toured the UK together with Electric boys and Miss Behavior among others.While Dynazty was officially a four-piece, Mano Lewys had been their second guitar player ever since 2009 acting as a hired gun. But before the UK tour commenced Mano had decided to quit his post and focus on his personal life. So the band said a freindly goodbye to a long time freind and started looking for a replacement. Long time freind and even in-law reletive of Rob Love Magnusson, Mike Laver was brought in to help out on the UK tour. Back in Sweden after the tour Dynazty felt a need to once and for all complete the line-up and make it a five-piece again. And if there was someone the band wanted more than any other guitarist, and had proven he was up for the task it was Mike. My saying yes when asked, Mike completed the line-up.During the late summer and fall, the band had written material for a new album. Eager to release an album in early 2012 the five-piece started the search for a producer and a studio. Wanting a change in sound the band visited Peter "Pain" Tägtgren in his studio The Abyss discussing the possibility of working together. After much e-mailing and schedule arrangements the studio was booked for Dynazty in december.Right around this time it was also made official that Dynazty was to compete in the swedish preliminary of the Eurovison Song Contest in february 2012 with the song "Land Of Broken Dreams". "An honor and an offer that could not be refused" the boys said.When december commenced Dynazty was recording their third album, their second in one year in The Abyss studios with producer Peter Tägren at the helm and the first with Mike Laver on guitars.The upcoming album entitled "Sultans Of Sin" will hit the shelfs and servers in February 29:th 2012 and as Nils Molin, Rob Love Magnusson, Joel Fox Apelgren, George Egg and Mike Laver rushes into the new year with a spanish tour in january I can only rest my case and say:This is just the beginning....

Album:

After two studio albums DYNAZTY provides another taste of their Rock N' Roll crown. I really enjoyed their breaking debut album, "Bring the Thunder", and I declared it as one of the greatest albums of 2009. Although their second album supplied the same attitude as the previous, I felt that it went to a more commercialized angle and the power that was inflicted by the debut was missed. After they toured Europe, and armed with a new promising guitar player, the Swedish Hard Rock / Heavy Metal band is back.The party begins with a headbanging track under the title of "Come Alive". I found it very strong and fast with a catchy chorus consisting of heavy rhythm guitars. In the beginning of the track you will definitely hear the guitars cracking your soul and those continue rumbling again in the solo section. The next track "Raise Your Hands" reminded me little bit of the GOTTHARD song "Lift U Up" for its drumming but DYNAZTY did that with more balls of steel, especially when hearing the crowd effect in the background. The Eurovision avenue isn't my cup of Jack Daniels, but when DYNAZTY decided to participate on their second time, so I guess that it's a good reason to watch it. They brought an absolutely commercial song "Land Of Broken Dreams", very rocking. The modulation in the end is in the right place. I also liked how they built the song from the softer part to the fiercer one; you can see it, for example, where only the bass is placed on the first verse and right after all the instruments. I must mention the amazing work that was done with the keyboards as those filled the song in the right places while not taking over of the whole thing."More Than a Man" was not my favorite track but I liked it for the drum work of George Egg that played the right tunes and turned the listening into an unbelievable experience. "Love Junky" is the best example to show DYNAZTY's knowledge of the Rock N' Roll business with classy heavy song, nice guitar melodies on through the choruses by Rob Love that from time to time reminded me an hybridization between John Sykes to Vito Bratta & Zakk wylde. This is their best song in my opinion - it has everything in it: energy, melodies, very driving with a strong chorus that sticks.The album harbors two ballads that are pretty good. Their second ballad "Back Again" made quite impression on me, also in front of the other songs, even though I still remember their tearing apart cover for the song "This Is My Life", which is by far one of the greatest ballads and performance that I've ever heard in my life. The lyrics on "Back Again" are so deeply true. This ballad brings out their emotional side beside the rocking edge but even when the elasticity is so calming, DYNAZTY kicks ass with a minor heavier section that revealed sharp teeth. I must remark on the great cooperation between Rob Love and Mike Lavér in the song "Bastards Of Rock N' Roll". It is amazing how each of them completes the other and reminds of the shred guitar work back in the 80s when the lead guitar had a meaning and presentation."Sultans of Sin" is the closing tune. It also has a staggering video clip. The song retell the kind of Zakk Wylde patterned riffing with it heaviness. Nils Molin, the lead singer, takes this song to a different level with his tough singing. This dude is one of the greatest singers out there nowadays. With his wide range he makes the listening experience very pleasant.The album is very fitting to the present by its production, which is not a weak point. If you think that you will miss the old Glam Metal motives you are definitely wrong. This is a 24 % pure carat of 80s metal. For DYNAZTY it is only a matter of time until they will conquer the world.

Line Up:

Nils Molin - Vocals (2007-present)
Joel Fox Apelgren - Bass (2007-present)
Rob Love Magnusson - Guitars (2007-present)
Mike Lavér - Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Construcdead
George Egg - Drums (2007-present)

Tracklist:

01. Come Alive (03:50)
02. Raise Your Hands (03:04)
03. Land Of Broken Dreams (03:05)
04. Falling (03:27)
05. More Than A Man (03:31)
06. Love Junkie (03:25)
07.The One To Blame (03:58)
08. Back Again (04:08)
09. Bastards Of Rock & Roll (04:04)
10. Sultans Of Sin (04:10)

+ Video "Sultans of Sin" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných