Intelligent Music Project I - The Power Of Mind (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Júl 2022, 09:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

My Kind O' Lovin' featuring drum legend Simon Phillips, Toto's Joseph Williams, and Uriah Heep/Lucifer's Friend's John Lawton, is now available. Released on the heels of 2012's hit album The Power Of Mind, featuring John Lawton, My Kind O' Lovin' is another innovative new CD, conceived, written and produced by the CGI member, and as of very recently European Citizen of the Year (2013) Dr. Milen Vrabevski. This next charity project of his is dedicated to young talents in EU.Strong melodies with acoustic patterns and impressive vocals with undiminished power – the best thing John Lawton has been involved with ever since Heep’s glory and his lately announced career peak with the same author’s ‘The Power of Mind’ album from 2012.

• Simon Phillips is an English producer and prolific session drummer, and has played with The Who, Judas Priest, Jeff Beck, Mike Oldfield, Gary Moore and many others.
• Joseph Williams was part of four Toto albums – Fahrenheit (1986), The Seventh One (1988), Toto XX (1988) and Falling in Between (2006).
• John Lawton was featured on Uriah Heep’s albums Innocent Victim (1977), Firefly (1977) and Fallen Angel (1978) through Live ’79.

Album:

Created by Bulgarian songwriter Milen Vrabevski, the INTELLIGENT MUSIC PROJECT developed over the years into an international venture. “The Power Of Mind” is the first album from the project featuring talented John Lawton on lead & backing vocals, originally release in 2012, but later remastered / revised.This first installment has been crafted in the form of a rock opera, with Lawton as center focus, with a concept circling around the positive thinking philosophy.Certainly, the album title alone gives a good enough hint at what we’re in for. “The Power of Mind” surprises with rich, rather uncharacteristic arrangements, assembled on bold song structures that successfully pull away from frazzled rock clichés.The album’s conceptual feel is stretched over soothing moments on one side and playful on the other, thus offering a fresh listening.Strong vocal harmonies from Lawton offer hints of the old Uriah Heep and Asia, and in places guitarist Maxim Goranov is both dazzling and sublime. And when fitting piano parts and string arrangements come crawling into the picture it becomes obvious that there enough brain power to support this ambitious project.All over the recording, John Lawton presents a noble presence. He’s really precise on the calmer moments, although his performance on “Max Rock” and “Rock N’ Roll Is My Thing” shows that he can still shake, rattle and roll when situation calls.Accompanied by deft players, he is not particularly keen on exposing himself too much, thus robbing the album of expected vigor, still it all combines at its very best on the rich sounding numbers like “Fairytale” and “Love’s Light Shining”.This is a solid heartwarming debut effort from Intelligent Music Project, more focused in a ‘concept rock’ album than ‘song format’ as we heard on the following recordings.All those dedicated to John Lawton’s immortal credo are bound to have a terrific time with “The Power of Mind”, a very well written, performed and produced piece of work.

Line Up:

John Lawton - lead vocals (Ex-Uriah Heep/Lucifer's Friend's)
Bass, Contrabass – Nikolay Kardzhilov
Drums, Backing Vocals – Tsvetan Banov
Guitar, Backing Vocals – Maxim Goranov
Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Valeri Konov
Saxophone – D. Lyolev
Guest Vocals – Karolina Gocheva
Pleven Philharmonic Orchestra
Arranged & Orchestrated by Milen Vrabevski

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Mind Power
03. Two Hearts
04. Love's Light Shining
05. Maxi Rock
06. Fairytale
07. Rock and Roll Is My Thing
08. The Search
09. Spiringtime
10. In Rhythm With You
11. Now I Know
12. New Rhythm
13. Love In The World
14. Finale

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných