Mustasch - Sounds Like Hell Looks Like Heaven (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2022, 14:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Heavy Metal , Rock'N'Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

It´s an impressive CV the band has achieved since their first release in 2001: Seven albums, a huge hit with "Double Nature", sold-out tours in Scandinavia, opening- and headline tours with Motörhead, Kizz, Rose Tattoo and Volbeat in Europe, four Swedish Grammy Nominations whereof two Grammy Awards for Best Metal Album for Latest Version Of The Truth 2008 and Mustasch 2010, and the following studio album "Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven" 2012 reached gold status in Sweden in just two weeks. After all this, the band reached a turning point. Full speed ahead focusing on the band or nothing at all. No half-hearted solutions, no compromises. All or nothing.- That’s the way I work as a person, Ralf explains over a cup of coffee a Tuesday morning in Stockholm. Drunk or sober, angry or happy, all or nothing. There are no in-betweens in my world.The band now celebrates it´s 14 anniversary with Ralf and Stam as the sole original members. In 2008 David Johannesson (ex. Sparzanza) came aboard, and after that Jejo Percović (ex. Candlemass, Infinite Mass) joined the band in 2012.The song-writing for Mustasch has been unusually painless, which Ralf credits the new members and the new band-order. Today everyone is free to write as they find best, follow their instincts and above all: focus on the best possible songs.- Earlier, I wrote a little bit every day. These days I have to gather the ideas and write in more concentrated sessions. They´re not as frequent, but on the other hand there’s more material to pick from. The lyrics are the same as always: anger and frustration - desolation.- I’ve got my roots in folk-music, Ralf explains. My first instrument was the accordion and I’ve been to quite a few accordion-music sessions. As my parents do a lot of folk-dancing, it was at these sessions I spent my summers. A few years ago, when the whole band shared an apartment in Gothenburg, we always played Jan Johansson and (swedish crooner) Evert Taube at our after-partys. It was the best way to come down after a night of partying. I don’t think I’ll be mixing in more folk-music with Mustasch, however. There are others who do that a lot better than us.All or nothing. Nothing else will do. Mustasch is the evidence of that.

Album:

It's been three years since the last album by Mustasch and that is like an eternity for a fan of the band. Usually they put up a new album every one or two years so this is the longest time between two albums by Mustasch (excluding their best of album The New Sound of The True Best). This means that my expectations was pretty high since they have been having more time than usual to write their songs.Anyway, Mustasch is, as usual, consistent and have a high low point. But they are also very versitile on the construction of the songs. For instance, we got the fast Speed Metal (fitting name right?), the classy Morning Star and the swinging single The Challenger. There is no song on this album that is weak with the exception of Northern Link that is just traffic reports from the inner city of Stockholm on swedish (with commercial of the band of course). I also got to give a lot of credit to the guys for coming up with the song titles. We got some extremely cool titles like Destroyed By Destruction and Your Father Must Be Proud of You.This album could have easily made 90-100% if it was not for one annoying thing. The lenght of the album. The album is only about 35 minutes long which is way to short for a perfect album. Although it gives me a lot more time to listen to the record it is not nearly enough to get 100% even though the song material is freaking awesome.Summary: If it was not for the lenght of the album I would already say that this album would be a contender for album of the year. The songs are very good and is a big step from the 2009 self titled release. It is no doubt that it will be on the top list when this year comes to an end but it would not have hurt with another song or two.Best Song: Tied between Speed Metal and The Challenger.

Line Up:

Ralf Gyllenhammar - Guitars (rhythm), Vocals (1998-present) - See also: ex-B-Thong, Drömriket
Mats Stam Johansson - Bass (1998-present)
David Johannesson - Guitars (lead) (2008-present) - See also: ex-Sparzanza
Danne McKenzie - Drums, Percussion, Timpani

Tracklist:

01. Speed Metal 03:07
02. The Challenger 03:52
03. It's Never Too Late 05:22
04. Cold Heart Mother Son 03:08
05. Morning Star 04:01
06. Dead Again 04:31
07. Your Father Must Be Proud of You 03:07
08. Destroyed By Destruction 02:41
09. I Don't Hate You 04:04
10. Northern Link 01:26

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných