Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Metal from Brazil with heavy riffs and a powerful female voice!A band with power, energy and intensity. These three words define Shadowside’s career path very well. With 3 albums out, the Band has toured 30 countries, having played in front of a total audience of over 250000 people.

Album:

The Brazilian Metal scene is brilliant and very rich, always attracted me, much more interesting than most of what the European Metal fans long for: this release is another proof of that undeniable fact! Some of my favorite bands are from Brazil… As the mighty trio DR. SIN, which is one of the more criminally underrated ever act, and it’s a darn shame. Others bands like PASTORE / ALMAH / CARAVELLUS / HIBRIA / KATTAH / PARADISE INC. /WIZARDS / MINDFLOW / TERRA PRIMA recently released some fine CDs more than striking and are suggested strongly as next purchases!So it explains why I always gave more than a attentive ear and invariably a good credit to those bands from ANGRA’s country! As a lot of those mentioned groups, the music could be classified under Power Metal with brilliant guitar playing but something is not usual: a very good and energetic production done in Sweden by DREAM EVIL’s guitarist and Studio Fredman owner Fredrik Nordström (ARCH ENEMY / OPETH / PAGAN’S MIND / FIREWIND / EVERGREY). The big difference here is the songbird chick which sounds as an hysteric raging banshee, a little like Leather Leone from the CHASTAIN fame! If I would have to make a comparison, it could be a mix between BENEDICTUM for the fierce metallic guitars and SISTER SIN or SLINGBLADE for the organic and slightly sleaze ambiance! So thank god no-bullshit diva ya da yada here, but a very aggressive timber and a vigorous tone not so far from Finnish SHEAR and their recommended “Breaking The Stillness” release.Some Swedish guests are given even more credibility to the whole as: Björn “Speed” Strid from SOILWORK / DISARMONIA MUNDI / TERROR 2000, .Niklas Isfeldt from DREAM EVIL, and Mikael Stanne from DARK TRANQUILLITY / ex-HAMMERFALL / IN FLAMES. All contributed to the huge title-track that turned out as a very good song.This CD was already released back in the band’s home country in 2011, but I think it deserved to be published in Europe properly. As always the Japanese edition contains 2 bonus tracks, anyway this one is recommended & in my very humble opinion its pretty good.

Line Up:

Dani Nolden - Vocals, Keyboards (ex-Soulspell)
Raphael Mattos - Guitars
Ricardo Piccoli -Bass
Fabio Buitvidas - Drums (Bulletback, Acid Storm, ex-Justness, ex-Pastore, ex-Engrave)

Tracklist:

01. Gag Order 04:37
02. Angel with Horns 04:41
03. Habitchual 03:32
04. In the Name of Love 03:49
05. Inner Monster Out 03:48
06. I'm Your Mind 03:25
07. My Disrupted Reality 04:14
08. A Smile Upon Death 03:22
09. Whatever Our Fortune 03:02
10. A.D.D. 04:12
11. Waste of Life 03:14

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných