Million Dollar Reload - A Sinner's Saint! (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2022, 12:30

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 107 mb

Bio:

Million Dollar Reload was a rock band from Northern Ireland, founded in 2006, The band recorded the albums Anthems Of A Degeneration (2010), A Sinner's Saint (2012) and As Real As It Gets (2013), and was renamed Blackwater Conspiracy in 2015.Formed in 2006 in Co Tyrone Northern Ireland by Phil Conalane and Kie McMurray. Conalane, Andrew Mackle and McMurray were musicians, playing in various cover bands in Northern Ireland before deciding to collaborate on writing of original material drawing from their shared musical interests. The results were soon recorded and formed the basis of Million Dollar Reload's first EP, 'Needle, Blackout, Fly'. Drummer Davy Cassa was then recruited for purposes of the recording sessions before eventually being invited to join as a full-time member of Million Dollar Reload. Brian Mallon was recruited by McMurray as a second guitarist for live performances of the band's new, original material; he would become a full-time member. Before starting the recording of their debut album, Million Dollar Reload were recruited (minus drummer Cassa) by Steven Adler of Guns N' Roses as his backing band in his post Guns N' Roses career playing under Adler's Appetite. The band performed with Adler in Ireland after he had fired his own band during the European leg of their 2006 tour. This proved to be the catalyst for Million Dollar Reload to enter the studio speedily and begin the recording process for their debut album.Anthems of a Degeneration was recorded at Manor Park Studios in Northern Ireland, and produced by Neal Calderwood. Anthems of a Degeneration was initially a self-released record, only available in physical format, online via the Million Dollar Reload website. After two years of continued sales, the record was picked up by Powerage Records in the UK and re-released in 2010. This point proved to be a major turning point for the band who were quickly offered a release in Japan on Hydrant/Universal Records. In the summer of 2011 drummer Cassa was fired after five years playing in the band. Cassa was replaced by Sean McKernan. Several high-profile support slots followed, most notably for Alice Cooper and later for The Darkness in the Ulster Hall, Belfast. The promotion of Anthems of a Degeneration continued with a UK club tour, followed by a 10 date US tour. On returning to the UK, Million Dollar Reload spent the summer of 2012 playing a number of festivals, most notably Download Festival and Bloodstock. At this point, Million Dollar Reload were being managed by ex-Sanctuary Management manager Dave Thorne who previously worked with Helloween, Arch Enemy and Bruce Dickinson. Thorne has been credited by Jon Bon Jovi for substantially helping Bon Jovi achieve international success while Thorne was marketing manager on Slippery When Wet. Thorne continued to manage Million Dollar Reload for the remainder of their career and change of name.A Sinner's Saint was recorded in 2011, again at Manor Park Studios under producer Neal Calderwood. by which time Finn O'Hagain had replaced McKernan on drums following his departure from the band. Frontiers Records signed Million Dollar Reload in 2012 and subsequently released A Sinner's Saint worldwide in July of the same year. UK tours and several European festival and club shows followed, including support to Koritni & Black Rain at The Bataclan, Paris. For a period Conalane was touted in the media as the new singer for US rockers Velvet Revolver after the departure of Scott Weiland. Conalane always denied that an approach by Velvet Revolver had been made.Million Dollar Reload were dropped by Frontiers Records in 2014 after a refusal by the label to release their newly recorded live album As Real As It Gets, recorded at a club show in Northern Ireland. Million Dollar Reload self-released the album on their own label, Bulletproof 20/20 Records, in 2014. A pivotal European tour followed as support to Atlanta based southern rockers Blackberry Smoke on their 'Fire in the Hole' tour. Andrew Mackle unexpectedly quit midway through the tour. Million Dollar Reload finished the tour as a four piece before returning to Northern Ireland to reassess their future as Million Dollar Reload. The band continued for a short time with Conalane taking up second guitar duties while a suitable replacement was found. A short time thereafter, Piano/Hammond organ player Kevy Brennan was recruited to Million Dollar Reload as the band transitioned from hard rock band to a more laid back rock-n-roll style throughout 2015.A decision was made that given their change in members and musical style, Million Dollar Reload would benefit from a name change to move the project forward. Million Dollar Reload became Blackwater Conspiracy, with a surprise announcement during a gig at the Belfast Empire in August 2015, when the band announced to the fans from the stage that the time had come to reveal the future of the band. A new backdrop and logo design was unveiled and a new chapter started with a selection of new material being performed. Blackwater Conspiracy went to Rockfield Studios, Wales in 2016 to record the band's first album as Blackwater Conspiracy. This album, Shootin' The Breeze, was released in June 2017.

Album:

Second album.Good, straightforward with no place for bullshit, Rock N’ Roll bombardment. All you need is four, in this case five, rebellious dudes with an aim to be semi-anarchists and semi-just wishing to have some fun and good time with Guinness in their hands backed up in the a street corner with the red light on. Then you will have a million reasons to knock yourself out. Yeah, that is the hard to crack case of the young Hard Rock MILLION DOLLAR RELOAD band from the greyness of the Northern Ireland lands. The thrilling “A Sinner’s Saint”, via Frontiers Records, hails as album number two for these guys and there seems to be nothing that would stop them from rocking, rolling and tasting the good side of life. How can youth be so addictive? The sweet smell of “I don’t owe shit to no one” sometimes makes me think of “what ifs”. As much as it is fun thinking about it, let me invite you to the band and album’s intestines.Even though “A Sinner’s Saint” didn’t appear to be different or that special kind of crunchy Hard Rock / Rock N’ Roll produced in modern means just to sound old school, it was able to kick my ass hard enough for me to become a fan of these chumps. Other than the production that is the picture of what is perfect in this world especially if you are a Hard Rock fan no matter if 70s, 80s or 90s, it was demonstrated that these guys have the spunk and guts to make it to the top. Hitting the riffing style of AC/DC, GUNS N’ ROSES, old DEF LEPPARD along with the sweet side of MOTLEY CRUE, “A Sinner’s Saint” is a swimming pool of soaring vocals made in the fires of heaven producing hooking and catchy verses and choruses, crispy rhythm guitar chopping similar to the Aussie’s feel, sturdy and classic oriented lead guitar molestations and traditional but convincing rhythm section played in the highest of classes. I know that some of you might say that I am a little exaggerating about all this because in the end of the day the music features the simplest things in Rock N’ Roll and the ordinary cheap thrills that many bands have been tasting since the end of the 70s, especially the AC of DC. However, MILLION DOLLAR RELOAD, with their respect and traditional playing, performed their written material in a way that their offering was an absolute fun to listen. Sure that a little originality could portrayed its effect, but who knows to what end? Some of the traditional music, if played well of course, should stay just as it was invented.From the rather brutal “I Am The Rature” through the shady looking, sorry, sounding and highly Bon Scott flavored “Smoke N Mirrors” to the anarchism of “Fight The System” and right under the belly that promised more with “It Ain't Over”, MILLION DOLLAR RELOAD convey their respects for Rock N’ Roll and I am glad to be the one that declare that they are on their way to the top because the time is now.

Line Up:

Phil Conlon - Vocals
Andy Mackle - Guitars
Brian Mallon - Guitars
Kie McMurray - Bass
Sean McKernan - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Fight the System
02. Bullets in the Sky
03. Blow Me Away
04. Can't Tie Me Down
05. Broken
06. I Am the Rapture
07. Wicked
08. Smoke 'N' Mirrors
09. Headrush
10. Pretty People
11. It Ain't Over
12. Protest (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných