Adrenaline Mob - Omerta (Japan Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jan 2022, 10:20

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

Adrenaline Mob is a heavy metal supergroup formed by singer Russell Allen (Symphony X), guitarist Mike Orlando and drummer Mike Portnoy (ex-Dream Theater). The band was formed in early 2011 and performed their first live performance on June 24, 2011 at the Hiro Ballroom in New York City, with the addition of bass player Paul Di Leo (Fozzy), and rhythm guitarist Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo/Fozzy). They released a YouTube video of a cover version of the Black Sabbath classic "The Mob Rules" on June 27, 2011 to promote the band. On New Year's Eve 2011, Adrenaline Mob announced via their Facebook page that they would release their full length studio album, Omertà, on March 13, 2012, and also revealed the album art.On January 7, 2012, the band announced the departures of Rich Ward and Paul Di Leo due to scheduling conflicts with their other bands.On February 8, 2012, it was announced that John Moyer (Disturbed) is Adrenaline Mob's new bass player. John has made his onstage debut with the group on March 12, at New York City’s Hiro Ballroom, a day before the release of the band's debut full-length album, Omertà.On January 31, 2013, the band announced the release of an EP of cover songs entitled Covertá, it was released on March 12, 2013.On June 4, 2013, Portnoy announced via Adrenaline Mob's Facebook page that he would be playing only 4 more shows with the band before departing. Portnoy cited scheduling conflicts that prevented him from being able "to fully commit to the band's future activities at the moment."On December 3, 2013, the band announced that their second full-length album will be released in February 18, 2014 in North America and February 24, 2014 internationally, and is called Men Of Honor. The new drummer is A. J. Pero of Twisted Sister fame...

Album:

Omertà (Italian pronunciation: [ɔmɛrˈta]) is the debut full-length album by American heavy metal band Adrenaline Mob. The album was released on March 13, 2012, in North America by Elm City Music, and on March 19 in Europe through Century Media Records. Omertà was produced by Adrenaline Mob and mixed by Jay Ruston, and being the only album to featured drummer Mike Portnoy.Mike Portnoy has never been shy on taking part in endless line of (side)projects. Some of them were more typical for him, like Transatlantic and Liquid Tension Experiment, while others were not entirely what one would expect from this prog legend. Since leaving Dream Theater he has been involved in number of projects and characteristic for two most high-profile projects, is that they belong in the less-typical group of projects for Portnoy. First of the two is the Flying Colors and the second one is this first full length release from Adrenaline Mob.For some reason I never really got interested in Adrenaline Mob, the band consisting of Portnoy, Russell Allen (Symphony X) and Mike Orlando. Maybe it’s was their devil-may-care attitude or that preposterous logo that never appealed to me.But after few spins of the band’s debut album it was clear that Omertà has something to offer.Adrenaline Mob will not appeal to a hard core prog enthusiasts, because this record has no long songs, odd time signatures and grand arrangements. Omertà is a straight forward album inspired by metal and hard rock of the 80’s and 90’s. As such most of the songs can be divided into two groups. On one hand metal songs inspired by the likes of Pantera, Metallica, Annihilator and Disturbed (“Undaunted”, “Down to the Floor” and “Believe Me”) and on the other hand more mellow, melody-oriented songs inspired by the likes of Skid Row and Whitesnake (“All on the Line”, “Angel Sky” and the magnificent “Indifferent”).Common for most of the songs is that they are well written and straight-forward. Each of the band members does their job well, with especially Allen and Orlando delivering great performances and appearing as masters of vocals and guitar respectively.At the times the band sound too much like some of their inspirations – “Feelin’ Me” comes very close to Soundgarden’s “Outshined” and “Believe Me” has number of sections which are just blueprint copy of Pantera’s “Cowboys From Hell”.Cover of Duran Duran’s fantastic “Come Undone” features duet with Lzzy Hale of Halestorm and it’s a surprisingly well executed cover with fine vocal harmonies and a fitting groove. Portnoy spoils it bit with way too many double-bass triplets and Hale uses her Sebastian Bach scream few times too many, but the cover still comes off as particularly successful twist on this classic pop song form the early 90’s.Produced by the band, the album is well balanced and it comes as no surprise that its sound is extremely compressed. I believe that this takes some life out of the music, but it doesn’t affect Omertà as much because it’s such a straight forward record with razor sharp guitars, fine grooves and very diverse vocal performance from Allen.Omertà is not one of those records people will talk about in ten year time, but right here and now it a pleasurable record that will be spinning quite frequently on my stereo during the summer.

Line-Up:

Russell Allen – vocals
Mike Orlando – guitars, bass, talk-box on "Psychosane"
Mike Portnoy – drums

+ guest:

Lzzy Hale - vocals (tracks: 7)

production:

Arranged By – Orlando*, Portnoy*, Allen*
Artwork [Album artwork] – Marc Sasso
Booking [Booking agent] – Derek Kemp, Josh Kline, Steve Martin, The Agency Group
Engineer – Mike Orlando, Russell Allen
Layout – Seth Adam
Management – ESL Music Group, Erik Luftglass, Rick Smith, Wild Justice*
Mastered By – Paul Logus
Mixed By – Jay Ruston
Photography By [Photos] – Jeremy Saffer
Producer – Mike Orlando, Mike Portnoy, Russell Allen
Written-By – John Nigel Taylor* (tracks: 7), Orlando* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Nick Rhodes (tracks: 7), Allen* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Simon Le Bon (tracks: 7), Warren Cuccurullo (tracks: 7)

Tracklist:

01. Undaunted 04:45
02. Psychosane 04:38
03. Indifferent 04:30
04. All on the Line 04:21
05. Hit the Wall 06:33
06. Feelin' Me 03:55
07. Come Undone (Duran Duran cover) 04:50
08. Believe Me 03:59
09. Down to the Floor 03:33
10. Angel Sky 04:26
11. Freight Train 04:13
12. The Mob Rules (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní