Osukaru - Salvation (2CD) (Japan Deluxe Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Nov 2021, 08:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2012 (Japan Deluxe Edition)
Style : AOR , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

OSUKARU is the brandchild from the ex. EYE guitarist Oz Osukaru who had the dream of creating a Swedish / American hard rock outfit having big melodies, catchy hooks and the classic stadium sound. After teaming up with the awarded Los Angeles born drummer Ryan Coyle, the spine of OSUKARU's major songwriting style was born.In 2011 OSUKARU did some line-up changes and today the band is stronger than ever. With Oz Osukaru, Ryan Coyle and the lovely Emma Lee Gunnari on bass, the ex. SEVEN TEARS and PLATITUDE keyboardist Kristofer von Wachenfeldt has joined the band together with a brand new talent to be explored; lead singer Carl "CJ" Johan. And what a line-up it is!OSUKARU is the brainchild of Swedish guitarist, keyboardist and songwriter Oz Osukaru who wanted a melodic rock band delivering not only good music but an entire "all inclusive" AOR experience with the music, image and artwork - all being well thought out.The band have been consisting of various constellations but the current line-up is by far the most interesting. Having both male and female vocals on top of a big AOR soundscape where edgy hard rock guitars, atmospheric keyboards and a slick saxophone comes together makes the music of OSUKARU something special for every fan of melodic rock.On their new mini-album "Transition" we get everything from solid AOR to classic hard rock mixed with a slightly progressive edge, along with some re-recorded favourites from their earlier releases. The album was mixed and mastered by Attila Bokor (Morph, BOA) and Kevin McNoldy (Dave Matthews Band, Backstreet Boys) who together brought out the biggest production yet on an OSUKARU release."Transition" comes out march 2015 on CD (City of Lights Records) and digital download (Simply Boundless Records) with both versions including a booklet (PDF file on the digital version) packed with artwork, photos, lyrics, credits and liner notes plus one exclusive bonus track on each format.

Album:

First full lenght album by this Gothenburg AOR/Melodic Rock band. The band which has gone through lots of member changes never really got me hooked until this release, and that’s because they never managed to release an album with good enough songs straight through. But this time they made it, although 4 of the songs are previous released they’ve picked the best of these songs and added some really nice new ones.Since Oz drafted Chris Tiann to the band they’ve taken the next step with a bit rougher sound that fits this line-up perfect. The previous recorded songs that has gotten new life are City Lights, Never Too Late, Change Of Heart, Tell Me You’ll Stay (on this album called T.M.Y.S). City Lights sound pretty much the same with rougher cut vocals. Never Too Late are only a decent song where Chris Tiann struggle a bit with the high pitch vocals. Change Of Heart are the best song of the the re-recorded ones simply because its the best song the band has released previous, add as well that this version has been added with a tasteful sax solo. T.M.Y.S – Elevator Version, as its called on Salvation, are presented very stripped down with keyboards, accoustic guitar and some percussion.On to the new songs that definately are the best material ever from the band. We get two AOR-songs two classic/melodic rock songs and one really catchy ballad.Highway To The Stars are the first song on the album ( as I exclude the intro called Exit) an AOR-song that kicks the album going, showing the original vision from Ryan and Oz. The other AOR-track are Promised Land where we get another sax solo really fitting, it actually makes me think of how Foreigner once used the sax to spice up their sound a bit.With Hot Blooded Woman they cover some new ground as its more of a classic rock tune, a bit bluesy with great vocals by Chris. I’d say that this track might end up as one of my top ten favorite tracks 2012 ( I know we’ve only reached February) the only thing that bothers me are the production, but more about that later. The other classic hard rock track are Tear It Down showing why Osukaru should keep writing song in this direction with its kick ass hard driven sound.Although Hot Blooded Woman are my favorite track, the ballad Till the End Of Time could be a big hit with lots of airplay, if not with Osukaru, Oz might get the right artist to record it with a slight different arrangement. This one got a great chorus that gets stuck in your mind.

Line Up:

Oz Osukaru - guitars, backing vocals, keyboards (2010)
Emma-Lee Gunnari - bass
Ryan Coyle - drums, percussion
Chris Tiann - lead vocals (2012)
Carl "СJ" Johan - lead vocals (2011)
Johan Bernspang - lead vocals (2010)
Tobias Karlsson - guitars (2010)
Carl Dahlberg - keyboards (2012)
Kristofer Von Wachenfeldt - keyboards (2011), additional keyboards (2010, 2012)

Tracklist:

CD1: 2012 - Salvation

01. Exit - 0:52
02. Highway To The Stars - 3:28
03. Hot Blooded Woman - 3:28
04. City Lights (2012 version) - 3:43
05. Till The End Of Time - 5:08
06. Never Too Late (2012 version) - 3:52
07. Change Of Heart (2012 version) - 3:59
08. Tear It Down - 3:15
09. Promised Land - 5:18
10. Tell Me You'll Stay (2012 version) (Japan Bonus Track) 4:30
11. Change Of Heart (karaoke) (Japan Bonus Track) 3:57

CD2: 2011 - Never Too Late (EP)

01. Never Too Late - 3:56
02. City Lights - 3:43
03. Whatever It Takes - 5:32
04. Driven By Love (2011 version) - 3:48

2010 - GBG2LA (EP):

05. GBG2LA - 0:37
06. Driven By Love - 3:45
07. Change Of Heart - 3:59
08. Believe - 3:48
09. Tell Me You'll Stay - 4:30
10. Out Of Touch - 5:14
11. Dedicación - 1:23
12. It Was Meant To Be - 4:54
13. Tell Me You'll Stay (digital single 2010,Philip Lindstrand lead vocals) (Japan Bonus Track) 4:28

+ Video - "Tell Me You'll Stay" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných