Primal Fear - Apocalypse (Japan SHM-CD Deluxe Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Mar 2022, 16:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan SHM-CD Deluxe Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video + DVD
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the release of Primal Fear's new album “Delivering the Black” on January 24th in Europe and January 28th in North America.After some very intense songwriting sessions and pre-production schedule, the band started to record the new album in summer 2013 at the House of Music studios in Germany, with producer Mat Sinner and engineer Achim Koehler.The band then moved to Denmark in September to finish the album with acclaimed producer/engineer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Pretty Maids, Amaranthe) handling the mix.The centerpiece of the album is the epic track “When Death Comes Knocking” and the 10 minute opus “One Night In December,” spiced with big orchestral arrangements and complex sound designs.The ballad “Born With A Broken Heart” also shows a new side of Primal Fear with an acoustic guitar vibe and the addition of Liv Kristine (Leaves’ Eyes) on backing vocals.Singer Ralf Scheepers says: “We worked hard to create our best album ever. I already felt the vibe during the pre-production, that we were working on something very special this time! And now the result is just an amazing Metal album, I’m extremely proud of!”Producer/bassist Mat Sinner adds: “The songs, the production, the sound – this album is a very special one for me and my career. In my view everybody in the band just did a killer job and Jacob was fantastic choice to mix the album!”Prior to the full album, the new single “When Death Comes Knocking” is due out December 2nd.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is proud to announce the release of another monster heavy metal album from Germany's Primal Fear in the form of their new studio album, “Apocalypse”, on August 10, 2018!“Apocalypse” is Primal Fear’s 12th studio album and another milestone release in keeping with the consistent growth the band has shown through its career. Primal Fear, through years of hard work and a steady stream of increasingly powerful albums, has become one of the most beloved and respected heavy metal bands around the globe, a true metal institution. Their last two studio albums, “Delivering The Black” and “Rulebreaker”, saw them climbing the charts in several territories and receiving even more critical praise than previous releases. Truly, especially in recent years, the band has continued to raise the bar in terms of quality and musicianship with each release, constantly pushing themselves to find new ways to best themselves.Production of the record started at the end of 2017 and was wrapped by spring 2018 at Hansen Studios is Denmark with producer Mat Sinner and engineer/mixer Jacob Hansen. "My personal highlight of recording the album was the fantastic teamwork. Peaceful, focused and really creative”, says Mat Sinner. "No big discussion, no heated arguments. Everybody did a fantastic job and the performances were top-notch. This was the key to improve every little detail of the songs, from old school to epic, from modern to symphonic, from fast to slow - you will hear it all on 'Apocalypse'.” The guitars on the album are truly outstanding. Each of the three guitar players of the band - Magnus Karlsson, Tom Naumann and Alex Beyrodt - shine in their own respective right. Thanks to the fantastic mix provided by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Delain, Pretty Maids, Amaranthe, etc.), each player is highlighted. And finally, what to say about the performance of Ralf Scheepers, one of the truest and most outstanding vocal metal heroes of our times? "Ralf is more motivated and ambitious than ever before”, relays Sinner. "The band vibe is extremely peaceful and creative these days and this really elevates Ralf. He had the opportunity to try different things on the songs and even some extreme ideas, which are always welcomed. Ralf sounds good in every pitch from a very deep sonor voice, to a mid-range power vocal to extreme high-pitched screams, so we could fool around with all different scales and scenarios. For example, I think the vocal performance on the song 'Supernova' speaks for itself. The result on 'Apocalypse' is utter satisfaction paired with maximum enthusiasm and we’re really happy about the final result. I hope the fans will enjoy the record as much as we do!”

Line-Up:

Mat Sinner Bass, Vocals (1997-present) - See also: Goddess Shiva, Kiske / Somerville, Level 10, Silent Force, Sinner, Voodoo Circle, Mat Sinner, ex-Rick Renstrom, ex-Scheepers (live), ex-Beast of Prey, ex-Cans
Tom Naumann Guitars (1997-2000, 2003-2007, 2015-present) - See also: Mat Sinner, Kastelruther Spatzen, ex-Sinner, ex-Godiva (live)
Ralf Scheepers Vocals (1997-present) - See also: Blackwelder, Scheepers, ex-F.B.I., ex-Gamma Ray, ex-Tyran' Pace
Magnus Karlsson Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Kiske / Somerville, Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, The Codex, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live)
Alex Beyrodt Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Level 10, Missa Mercuria, Silent Force, Sinner, Voodoo Circle, Mat Sinner, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Wild Axes
Francesco Jovino Drums (2015-present) - See also: Edge of Forever, ex-U.D.O., ex-Hardline

Tracklist:

01. Apocalypse
02. New Rise
03. The Ritual
04. King Of Madness
05. Blood, Sweat, & Fear
06. Supernova
07. Hail To The Fear
08. Hounds Of Justice
09. The Beast
10. Eye Of The Storm
11. Cannonball
12. Fight Against Evil (Bonus Track)
13. Into The Fire (Bonus Track)
14. My War Is Over (Bonus Track)
15. Supernova (Orchestral Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "King Of Madness" (Official Video)

+ DVD

01. King of Madness (video)
02. The Ritual (video)
03. Making of "Apocalypse" (Mini-Documentary)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných