Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

David L. Reece is an American vocalist best known for his time with Accept and contribution to their 1989 album Eat the Heat.Reece grew up in Oklahoma, making his recording debut with Dare Force in 1989, although he had been singing for them as early as 1982. He also recorded vocals for a demo for Sacred Child. He was replaced by Astrid Young before their album recording, but the demos were included on a re-release of their debut.With Accept:See the article about Eat the Heat. After many auditions, Reece was chosen to be the new Accept singer. He and the rest of the band produced what has been regarded as a much different sounding album compared to the previous Accept albums. The '89-'90 tour with W.A.S.P and Metal Church was eventually cancelled, and he was let go as singer as Accept went on a hiatus.After Accept:After being sacked from Accept, he formed Bangalore Choir and released an album with them. The band included members of Hericane Alice - a band for which Reece had declined to record demo vocals earlier due to his involvement with Lillian X - a partnership which never resulted in any recorded material. The following years he released two albums with Sircle of Silence with Larry Farkas from Vengeance Rising, Jay Schellen from Hurricane and Greg Chaisson, formerly of Badlands.He then released an album with American band Stream.In 2007, Reece joined Swedish band Gypsy Rose, releasing an album with them the following year.Reece released his first solo album on August 28, 2009. His band consists of Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O.), Stefan Schwarzmann (formerly with U.D.O., currently also with Accept) and Jochen Fünders (ex-Holy Moses).With 11 NEW STUDIO tracks, the CD features a big name cast including bassist Ronnie Parkes (7 Witches), guitarist Jack Frost (7 Witches, Savatage, Metalium), keyboardist Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro, Jurgen Blackmore), and special guests Christian Tolle and Andy Susemihl. The mix was handled by Joey Vera (Armoured Saint) and Martin Kronlund, with Martin also performing full mastering duties.

Album:

Resilient Heart under the moniker of Reece is the latest solo album from singer David Reece. David will of course always be associated with the mighty Accept and their album Eat the Heat. However, David has been the frontman of many bands, most notably German band Bonfire. In fact, David Reece has released or been a part of an album release every year since 2008. How is that for prolific!Releasing on November 9th, 2018 on Mighty Music/Target Group, Resilient Heart is a collaboration with Danish producer and songwriting team of Marco Angioni and Martin Jepson Andersen. While both Angioni and Andersen play guitar on the album bass is provided by Malte Frederik Burkert and drumming by Sigurd J Jensen. Resilient Heart can be described as a blend of hard rock and heavy metal with a strong melodic sensibility. I enjoyed every song on this album.Opening track and lead single is “Anytime At All”. This song really gets your attention and lets you know this is a serious hard rock album. Check out the video below.“Wicked City Blues” is not quite as heavy, but really delivers a melodic chorus. “Karma” offers another great riff and melodic chorus, but track four, “Desire” is a true heavy rock gem. From the driving guitar riffage to the pounding of the drums this song really makes you want to bang your head. It is my favorite on the album.“I Don’t Know Why” slows things down a bit with its acoustic guitar opening. That does not last long as quickly a rocking guitar riff kicks in. Throughout this song, the tempo rises and falls which offers a lot of dynamics. “Two Coins and a Dead Man” really pops you on the nose with a heavy guitar riff then transitions into a really nice melodic riff. “Ain’t Got the Balls” might be written about somebody who doesn’t have balls, but this song is anything but.“Forest Through the Trees” is the ballad of the album. This song is moving, powerful, and delivered with passion and emotion. A standout track for sure. “Perfect Apocalypse” really encapsulates the best parts of this album. It is heavy, melodic, and epic with terrific playing throughout. If I was to pick one song that sums up the album for the this would be the track. Resilient Heart finishes as strong as it started. “Live Before You Die” is a great melodic track that you cannot get out of your head, and “I’m the One” closes the album in a very heavy, almost sludgy way.I really love this album and strongly recommend it to fans of melodic rock, but really any fan of hard rock or heavy metal is going to like this album. It has taken me from knowing David Reece to really wanting to dig into his back catalog starting with Sainted Sinners. If every song were worth a point of would give this record 9 out of 11.

Line Up:

David Reece - Vocals (ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose)
Marco Angioni - Guitar
Martin J. Andersen - Guitar
Malte Frederik Burkert - Bass
Sigurd J. Jensen - Drums

production:

A&R [Might Music] – Michael H. Andersen
Cover [Coverart], Concept By – David Reece , Freepik, Gernot Etmer, Hristo Yankov, Robert Reece
Layout – Søren Weiss
Painting [Cowgirl] – Daniel Fillipone
Photography By – L'Imago, Lena Angioni
Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Marco Angioni

Tracklist:

01. Any Time At All
02. Wicked City Blues
03. Karma
04. Desire
05. I Don't Know Why
06. Two Coins
07. Ain't Got The Balls
08. Forest Through The Trees
09. A Perfect Apocalypse
10. Live Before You Die
11. I'm The One
12. Heart of Stone (Bonus Track)
13. What About Yesterday (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Any Time At All" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných