Road Hard Rebels - Road Hard Rebels (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Jan 2018, 06:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

San Antonio, blues-based, original rock band with driving rhythm section, outstanding guitar work and smokin' vocals. Expert song-writing and production!The group was formed in San Antonio (Texas) in 2015. Not having time to release his debut album, the team ran into a conflict inside itself, which now will not be completed soon.December 2, 2017 the group members received a letter to the address of the ensemble:"Well, you suck, I own 30% of the rights to the songs, because there is no difference between the lyrics and the melodies! You now need to register again, because otherwise you have no right to claim that I have stolen something from you!You've been dragging your debut too long, and you never told me that I do not have rights to the other 70% of the material, so that's mine too. Steve "Sin" left! "All this in addition was accompanied by the fact that vocalist Steve "Sin" Sinatra posted all the tracks that were recorded and were waiting for sending to the recording studio, on CDbaby on his behalf.The team immediately ohrenel from such, to put it mildly, the interpretation of the rights to the material created by all participants, and released the SD, as planned. The only thing that the participants did was remove all the songs that were somehow collaborative with Steve Authorship. The material on the album is the 70% of the remaining songs plus new material.Now they are determined to defend their rights both in songs and in the name of the group. Steve also claims that he owns all the rights to 70% of songs written not by him, and intends to file a lawsuit.

Line Up:

Steve "Sin" Sinatra - Vocals (quit the band 12/2)
Steve Rehfeld - Guitars, Production, Recording
Greg Garza - Drums
John Kramps - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Speed
02. My Way Or The Highway
03. Road Hard
04. Would You Stay
05. Takillya Blues
06. Teach Me To Love
07. Time For Everything To Change
08. Not The One
09. Home For Some Lovin
10. All About Her

+ Video "Burn It Down" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných