Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Dark Metal , Gothic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Voodoma play dark rock with gothic and metal influences. To date, the band released two regular albums after some self-productions. Voodoma have played countless gigs, including major festivals such as the "Wacken Open Air", the "Ragnaröck Festival" and the "Castle Rock". In September 2017 the new album "Gotland" will be released.

2017-Gotland (Album) - Pride & Joy Music/Edel
2014-Secret Circle (Album) - Echozone/Soulfood
2012-Bridges to Disturbia (Album) - Echozone/Soulfood
2011-Rebirth (Album) - Self produced
2008-The Anti Dogma (Album) - Self produced
2006-Reign of Revolution (Album) - Self produced
2004-Dimension V (Album) - Self produced

Album:

Since 13 years (!) Michael Thionville and his guys are already on their feet and rock themselves with dark rock, coupled with Goth and Metal influences through the country. In their previous career, the Düsseldorfer have already played countless shows, including major festivals such as the legendary Wacken Open Air, the Ragnarök and the Castle Rock in Mülheim an der Ruhr. To date, Voodoma has released two regular albums about Echozone after some self-produced works with "Bridges to Disturbia" (2012) and "Secret Circle" (2014). Over the past three years, the band has been undergoing two changes of the band, working hard on new material and signing a contract with the label Pride & Joy Music.On 22.09.2017 finally appears the regular third album called "Gotland". In my opinion, the H is missing, but we think so. Will have its reasons that it is called exactly times. 10 brand new pieces are on it, as the sound, I am fathoming now. It starts synonymous neatly with a decoupling, called "Shine". Here definitely a dark and a very bright light. It becomes atmospheric, catchy, dark-romantic. I like music and singing very well. Fine opener, great decoupling! "Love Is Falling" reminds me of glorious times to the beginnings when crematory began. The falling love stands at least musically under a very good star! Bittersweet, catchy, thousands of heartblues, finest Goth Dark Metal Rock with the finest keyboard passages. After that, it gets really halloween-like. It is the "Ghostlight", the first single. Olli Bölke from Seelensturm sings here. Highly recommended, goes well, rocks properly. Halloween can come! Michael von Maike Flüshöh is supported in the third and last "Arise" outcry. Beautiful dark-romantic pearl, which just asks for more of it. Two mega voices, great melodies, bewitching atmosphere. Absolutely great! "Close to You" is another gloomy ballad. Accordingly, it is also wistfully built. Old school newly dressed. With the "Painful Lies" it becomes a bit brighter, more powerful, faster, more settling. This is Goth Metal as it should be! Thus the bitter theme is at least musically sweetened. The "World Roulette" is also a bit brighter than the rest. The current time is very good. But also metaphorically the title bangs. Strong part! It becomes bitter, elegiac, painful, apt, melancholic and yet powerful with "What We Die For". Basically, the song works before and this closely. Figure it out. "Way Of The Damned". A clear proof that it is an album with even more interpretation space. I like it! And the piece anyway. We have unfortunately already arrived at the far early end. For this, there is a really fine dark luster diamond in the form of "Shadow"! Goth, Dark Rock, Goth Metal - the balancing act of everything with the finest classical part has been successful! Really fine final!Conclusion: What can one say to such a work. A bunch chasing the next, super guest contributions, varied, old school, pure Voodoma and the music is in perfect harmony with the album cover, which has also become very beautiful. I personally find here only favorites and am simply impressed that in such a time of commercialization and depletion of the scene still such works arise! There is heart blood in it, since someone knows what he is singing and I buy it from him. You see, I have nothing else but to recommend you warmly!

Line-Up:

Micha - Vocals - See also: ex-Prayer's Eye
Euli - Bass - See also: ex-Prayer's Eye
Mikk - Guitars
Frank - Guitars - See also: Prayer's Eye
Marc - Drums, Percussion - See also: Prayer's Eye

Tracklist:

01. Shine 04:42
02. Love Is Falling 03:23
03. Ghostlight 03:49
04. Arise 04:25
05. Close to You 03:58
06. Painful Lies 03:28
07. World Roulette 03:32
08. What We Die For 03:28
09. Way of the Damned 04:05
10. Shadow 03:21

+ Video "Ghostlight" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných