Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Thrash metal band from Russia, formed in 2005.Lyrical themes: War, Death, Destruction , Current Label: Wings Of Destruction / Dead Center.TIRAN are four bastards from Great Fucking Russian Empire, who decided that they could have something to do with the global metal underground. These assholes are based in the small provincial, slowly dying city of Velikie Luki, located at the same distance from Moscow and St. Petersburg, and not far from the borders of Latvia and Belarus. This allows the bastards to move freely both within the country and make forays beyond its borders. I do not think it would be very interesting to talk about each bastard separately in a compressed interview format (dry facts are always very tiring), but I can assure you that they are all the best sons of bitches in the world, and if it’s happened that they met each other, you have to put up with it. Since we live in a small town, we all knew each other before TIRAN and even played in other groups together, but all these bands didn’t achieve anything, so it’s also pointless to mention them.

Album:

Here’s one of several thrash releases from 2017 that I overlooked as the end of summer saw a surge of releases. Тиран is a long active thrash band from Velikie Luki, Russia that often incorporate elements of death metal into their off-the-cuff raw form of thrashing. Their style more or less pulls from ‘Extreme Aggression’ era Kreator and late 80’s Destruction for riff structure though they dive headfirst towards raw Devastation (Illinois) style death/thrash here and there. Despite Тиран actively releasing demos and records since 2006, ‘Apocalyptic Tales’ is definitely on the amateur end of recording quality and guitar work as it barely manages staying ‘on time’. If you can look beyond the lack of production value, there are some worthy riffs throughout.‘Apocalyptic Tales’ is the third full-length from Тиран and comes in spontaneous form due to Tiran (guitars/vocals) feeling that full-lengths rarely capture the current state of the band’s sound, at least not as well as EPs/Singles do. I can understand this as releases are slow to form and ideas must really count when making it a long-play, but I generally prefer the more thoughtful and meticulous work on their second album ‘Reborn Chaos’ to the raw sloppiness of this recording. The performances were previously tighter and their blend of death, black and thrash influences was far more coherent.Roughly four years in it’s conception ‘Apocalyptic Tales’ still feels rushed and perhaps intentionally spontaneous. Most of the guitar ideas fall flat but the messy solos are the worst offense. If you’re a riff-obsessed thrash metal fan that leans towards ‘Pleasure to Kill’ era Kreator, Blood Feast, or even tech-thrash hybrids like Dimesland you might enjoy this style but, I find the lack of precision isn’t remedied by unbridled energy in this case. It lands a few steps from being death metal ‘St. Anger’ when the riffs/lead guitars aren’t sure where to go next.Even if I seem a bit negative towards ‘Apocalyptic Tales’ there are a few amazing moments worth hearing. “Entropy” recalls the style of ‘Reborn Chaos’ with some great death metal riffs, though it is occasionally halted by pseudo-prog guitar wailing. The main showpiece here is definitely “Metal Messiah” an incredible speed metal driven song that reminded me of Destruction‘s first album ‘Infernal Overkill’ briefly. All things considered I would recommend this album if it wasn’t for the Kerry King style ‘random’ guitar solos that become completely absurd with repeated listens. ‘Apocalyptic Tales’ is an obscurity worth skimming over once or twice for some inspired riffs… but perhaps far too roughly conceived, and derivative to recommend.

Line Up:

Tiran Vocals, Bass
Thrasher Guitars - See also: ex-Циан
Chuvak Bass (2009-present)
Moshna Guitars (2011-present)
Garson Drums

Tracklist:

01. Apocalyptic Tales 02:33
02. Agony in Hate 03:33
03. Crawling Pile 03:22
04. Entropy 03:16
05. Metal Messiah 03:04
06. Amnesia (I Hope So) 02:35
07. Speed as Hell, Drunk as Well 03:50
08. A Pilot's Ruin 03:04
09. Used (Live in Dublin 6/06/2016) 03:09
10. Crawling Pile (Live in Dublin 6/06/2016) 03:27

+ Video "Metal Messiah" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných