Blodiga Skald - Ruhn (Digipak Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Dec 2022, 11:19

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Folk Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Blodiga Skald are born in Rome in 2014 from an idea of the drummer Nicola Petricca and guitarist Daniele Foderaro and soon after joining the project the singer and flutist Anton Caleniuc, the keyboardist and accordionist Ludovica Faraoni, the bassist Emanuele Viali and the violin player Vittoria Nagni. The idea is to mix the modern Metal sound with a folk carefree one, focusing the songwriting on the (mis)adventures of a group of orcs ready to do anything to slaughter other more "noble" races.After a few gigs, our guys released their first Ep "tefaccioseccomerda", in november 2015; they achieved a not bad success, also thanks to "La Isla Bonita" Madonna's cover track, released with an ironic videoclip.In July 26th 2017 is out Ruhn, band's first official album, recorded at Trip in Music Studio (John Macaluso), for the russian label Soundage Production (Arkona, Kalevala).In summer 2017 Blodiga Skald win the Zaiet contest and partecipate to the Zaiet fest (IT) with Lacuna Coil; they're involved in a tour trough Romania and Bulgaria (july 18-26) and they're invited to play in some summer festivals: Transilvania Celtic Fest (RO); Fjallstein Viking Fest (IT); In Da Wood Fest (MO) with Jinjer and Infected Rain; Folk&Metal Fest (RO) with Arkona.

Album:

There is no way if you heard this for the first time that you would know where these guys and gals are from, but I bet you would guess eastern Europe or Russia. Not too far off but Italy is where they originate from with their brand of semi-swampy folk metal. This 6 pieces from Rome have issued a previous EP (the tongue twister “Tefaccioseccomerda” from 2015) and based on that were scooped up by the mighty Soundage to release their debut album “Ruhn”.There are 2 of the albums 10 tracks that are carryovers from the EP (“No Grunder No Cry” and “Blood And Feast”) with 8 new ones having the album total in at almost 43 minutes. They are what I would call a “mixed bag” of styles but are swamp-centric to a point…..they do call themselves “orc folk metal” and do have a brooding sense to them but with some nice clean violin and accordion to give them some more of a traditional folk metal sound. I think if you mixed some Varang Nord with Trollfest, Svartby and Finntroll, I think that would be your closest combination to a Blodiga Skald style description. Most of the tracks are in the 3-4 minute time window which works well to get the songs across and on to the next one. The accordion/keyboard and violin usually tend to be the riff definers and are augmented with the guitar, bass and drums with deathy growl vocals.There are some good drinking and battle songs on here and that seems to be what most (if not all) of the tracks are about…..and I’m not complaining either. I wouldn’t say they are breaking any new ground but I would say they are catchy and adept and have found a style and a sound that is solid and juicy. The mix and production are maybe almost too clean for their style…..or maybe I am just used to hearing low fidelity/homemade swampy metal. The instrumentation and vocals are nice and tight, clear and easily discernable.A noble debut from Blodiga Skald and one that will find you hitting repeat numerous times for sure……

Line-Up:

Axuruk "Jejune" - Vocals (2015-present) - See also: ex-The Abyss Gods
Tuyla "The Glorious One" - Accordion, Keyboards (2014-present) - See also: ex-Oak Roots, ex-Fatal Clichè, ex-Secrettowers
Ghâsh "Barbarian Know-All" - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Yarast
Rükreb "The Noble One" - Bass (2015-present)
Vargan "Shepherd Tamburine" - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Evershine, Yarast
Maerkys "Handless" - Violin (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. L'epica vendemmia 05:05
02. Ruhn 04:31
03. No Grunder No Cry 03:58
04. I Don't Understand 03:40
05. Sadness 05:06
06. Follia 04:27
07. Blood & Feast 03:28
08. Laughing with the Sands 03:08
09. Panapiir 04:13
10. Too Drunk to Sing 05:14

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných