S-Tool - Tolerance 0 (Digipak Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Dec 2022, 17:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Groove Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Founded by Ville Laihiala after he put Poisonblack on hold.S-Tool stands for Severing Tool.To put it short...I hate my fellow-mortals. Including myself. I hate ignorance, vanity, greed, indifference, self-importance and all them other great values we so desperately hang onto.The values that`ve been force-fed to us and now define us as a species. We live in a world of shit and that shit is our own. There is no god! Jesus won`t save. We are each free to believe what we want. I chose not to believe. Not to your God.We are in rapid descent. Running towards the end. Killing ourselves collectively. And yet by nails and teeth we`re trying to adapt to this fundamentally sick and doomed society we`ve created. No matter what the cost or the consequences. And we call ourselves sane. Seriously? I`m no idealist nor do I have any answers. I am as responsible as everyone else. Same shit as everyone else.But let me ask you this; Do you ever just wanna grab someone by the shoulders, look them deep in the eyes and scream at the top of your lungs, life won`t give a fuck?!It won`t waste its option on us.As some wise man has said; This shit has got to go! I hope it will be soon.

Album:

S-TOOL, the band around Ville Laihiala (SENTENCED, POISONBLACK), released their debut album "Tolerance 0" on October 27th.The tape name is the short form of "Severing Tool". The album recordings were financed through a crowdfunding campaign. The band calls PANTERA and ENTOMBED as sound references.Other band members are Sami Leppikangas and Kimmo Hiltunen (LULLACRY) as well as Aksu Hattu from ENTWINE.

Line Up:

VILLE LAIHIALA - vocals, guitar (SENTENCED, POISONBLACK)
SAMI LEPPIKANGAS - guitar (LULLACRY)
KIMMO HILTUNEN - bass (LULLACRY)
AKSU HANTTU - drums (ENTWINE)

Tracklist:

01 Lights Out
02 Hammering
03 There Lies Life
04 Back To Zero
05 Ain't This What You Wanted
06 And You Call Yourself Sane
07 Shovel Man
08 Your Despiser No. 1
09 This Is Real
10 Until The Lid Closes

+ Video "Back To Zero" (Official Video)
+ Video "Shovel Man" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných