Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Alternative Metal, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Described as a cross between Metallica and Alice in Chains, the group spent several years playing the Iowa bar circuit before the two men joined Slipknot. Stone Sour re-formed in the early 2000s, though, and quickly distinguished themselves with a pair of gold-selling albums and three Grammy nominations.The band's reunion began in early 2002, when Root and Taylor contacted original guitarist Josh Rand and bassist Sean Economaki about recording a full-length Stone Sour album. The bandmates had released several demos during their initial time together, and some of those songs were re-recorded for Stone Sour's self-titled debut, which earned two Grammy nominations and was RIAA-certified gold. Drafting in drummer Joel Ekman, the band released a song for the Spider-Man soundtrack ("Bother," credited only to Taylor) while recording the album in Los Angeles. A tour followed, and Stone Sour took a short break while Taylor and Root returned their attention to Slipknot for the recording of Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses.Several years later, the band returned to the studio to work on a second album. Come What(ever) May was produced by Nick Raskulinecz (Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver) and released in August 2006, where it hit number four on the Billboard charts and spawned the successful single "Through Glass." Stone Sour hit the road that same year on the Family Values tour with high-profile headliners Deftones and Korn, and they released a digital concert album, Live in Moscow, in 2007. Once the touring was over, Corey Taylor and Jim Root shifted their focus to Slipknot once again, this time for the creation of 2008's All Hope Is Gone.Stone Sour's hiatus was shorter this time around, though, as the group returned in 2010 with a new album, Audio Secrecy, a more subdued effort that found the bandmembers maturing as songwriters. This trend continued into 2012 with their next release, House of Gold & Bones, Pt. 1, which would be the first part of an ambitious concept double album. A year later, in 2013, Stone Sour released the second part, House of Gold & Bones, Pt. 2. ~ Bradley Torreano

Album:

Hydrograd is the upcoming sixth studio album by American rock band Stone Sour. Recorded at Sphere Studios in Los Angeles, it is the follow-up to the band's 2012–2013 double concept album, House of Gold & Bones Part 1 and 2. It is set to be released on June 30, 2017 via Roadrunner Records. Four singles have been released in promotion of the album ahead of release, "Fabuless", "Song #3" , "Taipei Person / Allah Tea" and "Mercy" (Live Recording at Sphere Studios). A total of six singles have been said to have been set for the album.For the past two decades, hits like “Bother,” “Through Glass,” “Say You’ll Haunt Me” and the most recently released “Song #3” have catapulted Stone Sour to a level of mainstream infamy that was probably never fathomed by the Des Moines band. However, when it comes to identifying frontman Corey Taylor, it still seems to shock people that this is the same voice of Slipknot. This is because, over the years, despite his unique vocal style, he sets himself apart with every piece of music he releases with each band. Add to that the undeniable amount of talent that his bandmates in SS (both current and former) possess and you’ve got a recipe for a force to be reckoned with. Five studio albums into their career, they’ve continued to bring something new to the table, further experimenting with every release. ‘Hydrograd’, the soon-to-be-released sixth studio album, takes it to a new level.The atmosphere builds as “YSIF” sets the tone for what’s to come. The first album from the band NOT to feature Jim Root on lead guitar, this album immediately feels different. A dark, foreboding tone makes sure that the listener is immediately pulled in or left behind. This track is very climactic and even feels a bit cinematic, adding to the importance of it. Root’s replacement, Christian Martucci, brings more depth to that dark tone as “Taipei Person / Allah Tea” comes in. In the verses of this track, the drums are reminiscent of something you may hear in the jungle. Taylor’s vocals remain fairly aggressive until the chorus, where there are a lot of layers on one another that give it a strange, yet refreshing sound.The title track, “Hydrograd” remains one of my favorites. Martucci’s solo in this track, alone, make it worth a listen and really show his worth as a musician. Take into account the way that the track progresses, the guitar tones, the way the vocals are layered in the chorus, Taylor’s “piss and vinegar” vocal delivery and the odd things that are done to make it feel (almost) otherworldly. I don’t know if it’s just me but when the music stops and he proclaims “I’m not better than you, I’m just better”… I find myself incredibly pumped up.Of course, the softer side is still present on tracks like “Song #3” and “St. Marie.” The former presents itself as an active rock love song while “St. Marie” stands more like a ballad, with a lot more of an emotional edge to it. I don’t know if southern-style indie rock is considered a real thing but, if it were, I feel that the verses on “Rose Red, Violent Blue (This Song is Dumb and So Am I)” would fit that category. This is where Taylor finds himself reflecting on his age and how things have changed in the history of his life.“Whiplash Pants” sticks out like a sore thumb to me because, though I can’t tell who, this track is very clearly aimed at someone who spited Taylor or the band, in some way. This is a very venom-filled track that lends itself to a heavier side that is, very nearly, Slipknot-esque. Fast-paced, angry and aggressive, this track will appeal to anyone who enjoys the more battle-ready side of Stone Sour.In terms of the band’s overall catalog, Hydrograd finds itself on another plane of existence. The addition of Martucci seems to have lit a creative fire under the band, giving them a new-found energy and hunger to push the envelope. June 30th, Hydrograd, will be released via Roadrunner Records and you would be doing a disservice to yourself if you didn’t pick it up.

Line Up:

Corey Taylor − vocals
Josh Rand − guitar
Christian Martucci − guitar
Johny Chow - bass
Roy Mayorga − drums

Technical personnel:

Jay Ruston − production, engineering

Tracklist:

01. YSIF
02. Taipei Person/Allah Tea
03. Knievel Has Landed
04. Hydrograd
05. Song #3
06. Fabuless
07. The Witness Trees
08. Rose Red Violent Blue (This Song Is Dumb & So Am I)
09. Thank God It's Over
10. St. Marie
11. Mercy
12. Whiplash Pants
13. Friday Knights
14. Somebody Stole My Eyes
15. When The Fever Broke

+ Video "Song 3" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných