Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

Doing my best to translate all of the German background information I’ve read online into sensible English, this hard rock band hails from Stuttgart and have been in existence since 2010. RAZZMATTAZZ has a throwback nature to their substance and style, even in their namesake which could be a tip of the cap to Scottish veterans NAZARETH who had a famous song and album title back in 1973 that is similar with “Razamanaz”. “Rock ‘n Roll Hero” is their debut album, a hefty 14 song effort which has as much bluesy riffing as it does groove and hard rock principles.Do not expect this band to push the tempo gauge full throttle or engage in superficial distortion tricks to mask any deficiencies. RAZZMATTAZZ instead settle into a variety of mid-tempo anthems and 70’s boogie Rock grooves, getting to the meat of every track quickly and merging music hook and melody line so that your brain will digest songs such as “Stompin’” and “Frozen Water” instantaneously. Guitarist Tom Schaupp handles the vocals in a sarcastic meets Southern Rock swagger, employing a little bit of softer Bon Scott along with ZZ TOP’s Billy Gibbons in his choice of phrasing and delivery. The band occasionally get a little heavier, bringing to mind early ACCEPT through the street level “Metalgod” and a fun loving drum/ guitar back and forth number called “Too Young to Die”. Overall though, the band seem comfortable pushing forward 3-4 chord Hard Rock in the AC/DC / ZZ TOP vein, and the subject matter tailor made for highway / biker /bar crowds.Primitive production and simple cover art proves that this band prefer to let the music do most of the talking- and overall its adequate and addictive songwriting that proves less can be more. Considering the proliferation of retro Hard Rock bands flooding the scene these days, RAZZMATTAZZ at least offers decent dynamic hook balance beyond the obvious influences.

Album:

For true scene experts, Razzmattazz has long been a trademark for hard rock with a kick ass guarantee. Their sound, somewhere between AC/DC, ZZ Top and NWOBHM, creates a symptomatic 'tohubohu' and then some, which is the actual meaning of the band's name Razzmattazz. Now, they release their third album "Diggin' For Gold". Following the two albums "Rock And Roll Hero" (2012) and "Sons Of Guns" (2014) - both albums won the 'Best new hard rock album' award from the Deutsche Rock und Pop Preis and were highly praised by the music press - the twelve new songs will blow up in your face and boisterously kick your ass. Razzmattazz succeeded in producing a new, refreshingly versatile album: a sexy mix of kick ass rock, NWOBHM and a whole lot of power blues influences. Tight, powerful, refreshing, broad and with a singalong quality. Again, Razzmattazz deliver completely and their straightforward and stomping rock machine cuts right to the proverbial 'golden' heart of the matter. With "All Lights On Me" and "Back To You", the band plays ballads for the very first time, embedding them wonderfully into the album's rhythm. Especially the epic, bluesy "Back To You" stirs up feelings and provides the perfect dance ballad of the whole album. If Razzmattazz continues to impress the audience with their relentless persistence and their top song material, they will strike gold for sure.

Line Up:

Tom Schaupp - Vocals, Guitar
Tommy Wiegand - Bass, Backing Vocals
Wolle Heieck - Guitar, Backing Vocals
Bad Mike Bösinger - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Diggin' For Gold
02. Older Than Dirt
03. Bad Girls Good Loving
04. All Lights On Me
05. Holy Molly
06. City Of Dreams
07. Expect No Mercy
08. Back To You
09. Yes I Like It
10. Hole In The Wall
11. Like A Shot Of A Gun
12. That's All I Want

+ Video "Diggin' For Gold " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 33 neregistrovaných