Grave Digger - Healed By Metal (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Máj 2021, 19:37

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Grave Digger, which originated in the glorious 80's heavy metal band is back with a new album! After touring across the world and numerous albums released in the last three decades, the Metal veteran now presents even more of his best and most importantly hardest page: "Return of The Reaper" goes back to the roots and is dedicated to the band classics such as "Heavy Metal Breakdown" (1984), "Witch Hunter" (1985) and "The Reaper" (1993).Dynamic, simple and unique show Gravedigger why they still enjoy playing a pioneering role in the field of heavy metal when it comes to producing good, Teutonic steel.

Album:

"Healed By Metal", the new video from German power metallers GRAVE DIGGER, can be seen below. The track is the title cut of the band's new album, which will be released on January 13, 2017 via Napalm Records.Asked if GRAVE DIGGER has ever been "healed by metal," vocalist Chris Boltendahl told Spark TV: "Yeah, I've [been] healed by metal a lot of times in my life. Mostly in bad times. When I listen to metal music, it builds me up again. I think it's a good title for GRAVE DIGGER. There's so many people outside who have problems. I think this record can help some people.Regarding why the band named the album "Healed By Metal", Chris said: "Two years ago, we played a big open-air festival in Moscow. There was a hospital beside the festival [site]. There were people inside who had to listen to metal all day. I said while I was with our sound engineer, 'Oh, the poor people. They have to listen to GRAVE DIGGER all day.' He said, 'Look at me. Yes, all the people are healed by metal.'"Chris also talked about GRAVE DIGGER's goal with the new album. He said: "First, to satisfy ourselves, then to satisfy the people outside. We want to always deliver a piece of quality. This time, it's much better quality, not than the previous albums, but in our own mind. Yeah, I think it's a piece of metal."Legends Grave Digger continue to fly the metal flag with the announcement of a brand-new album for 2017. Entitled "Healed By Metal", the disc will be released on January 13, 2017, via Napalm Records. Classic cuts like “Headbanging Man” and “Heavy Metal Breakdown” quickly established Grave Digger as one of Germany’s pioneering metal acts in the early 80s. Fast forward 36 years since the band’s formation and their attitude hasn’t changed! The title track (and opener) of "Healed By Metal" is a stomping anthem, stoic and proud yet still catchy and beastly. Grave Digger stay true to their no-frills traditional brand of metal on album #18, letting the thunder rain on endless roads (“Lawbreaker”) and indulging in epic melodies (“Call For War”).

Line-Up:

Chris Boltendahl – vocals (1980-present); bass guitar (1980-1983)
Axel Ritt - guitar (2010–present); live (2009)
Jens Becker – bass guitar (1997 – present)
Stefan Arnold – drums (1996 – present)
Marcus Kniep – keyboards (2014 – present)

Former members:

Peter Masson – guitars (1980–1986)
Lutz Schmelzer – drums (1980)
Philip Seibel – drums (1981–1983; died 2002)
Martin Gerlitzki – bass guitar (1983)
Willi Lackman – bass guitar (1983–1984; died 2013)
Albert Eckardt – drums (1983–1987)
René "T-Bone" Teichgräber – bass guitar (1984)
C.F. Frank – bass guitar (1985–1987)
Uwe Lulis – guitars (1986–2000)
Tomi Göttlich – bass guitar (1991–1997)
Peter Breitenbach – drums (1991–1993)
Jörg Michael – drums (1993–1994)
Frank Ulrich – drums (1994–1995)
Hans Peter "H.P." Katzenburg – keyboards (1996–2014)
Manni Schmidt – guitars (2000–2009)
Thilo Hermann – guitars (2007–2009)

Tracklist:

01. Healed By Metal
02. When Night Falls
03. Lawbreaker
04. Forever Free
05. Call For War
06. Ten Commandments Of Metal
07. The Hangman’s Eye
08. Kill Ritual
09. Hallelujah
10. Laughing With The Dead
11. Kingdom Of The Night (Bonus Track)
12. Bucket List (Bonus Track)
13. Brave, Young And Innocent (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných