Majesty - Keep It True (2000) (NoiseArt Records Edition 2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2021, 20:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000 (NoiseArt Records 2017)
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

Majesty (also known as Metal Force between 2008 and 2011) is a heavy metal band from Germany.The band is heavily influenced by Manowar both musically and lyrically, and even had former Manowar guitarist Ross "The Boss" Friedman appear on their second album, Sword & Sorcery.They call their music True Metal (which is a common term in the Heavy Metal scene[citation needed] for traditional heavy metal or power metal with idealized, traditional and fantasy based lyrics and stage-appearance) and the band is usually dressed in leather. The band leader Tarek Maghary also organizes a festival called Keep It True. It is named after a song from Metal Force and features traditional heavy metal bands, often reunions or rare appearances of US metal bands.Tarek Maghary is also the author of the Dawnrider project, a metal concept album featuring many other musicians like Rob Rock, Ross The Boss, Michael Seifert (Rebellion). Other contributors are from Manilla Road, Wizard, Helstar and Paragon.During Magic Circle Festival 2008 the band announced that they had changed their name from "Majesty" to "Metal Force".However, in 2011 they announced that they were once again continuing as "Majesty".In 2013 they released a new album, Banners High.In March 2015 the band's ninth studio album, "Generation Steel" will be released via NoiseArt Records. A single and music video for, "Hawks Will Fly" was released on the 28th of February.

Album:

Unboxes limited "Rebels" boxset, including the new album, a redesigned MAJESTY Keep It True CD 2017.Fans of HammerFall or Manowar, this promo we have received directly from Majesty is for you. Keep It True (first track & record title) will immediately put you in comfort. Heavy metal, mid-tempo song, "square-metal" to the bones and ... what a production, what a f**king great production. If only all independent records could sound like this one!Ok, we are diving in first Manowar's records and Majesty's music is coming straight from the 80's. So what? You know I like the 80's and if you don't ... skip to next review.At the end of this Keep It True, I could also do a parallel with another German band, Unrest. Even thought Majesty uses more the "double bass" rhythm, they play the same kind of metal.Hammerfall rhythm is also present, but Majesty plays much slower compare to the Swedish band, but lyrically I compare Majesty to Hammerfall. 8 songs! 8 hymns! 8 tracks devoted to ... METAL . Actually 7, as track number seven is a ballad (I don't know what is your opinion my dear readers, but these metal ballads seems to have become again ... a fashion.Apart the ballad, this record is a killer and should put Majesty under the spot light. Nothing new here, but if you like the above mentioned bands, this is a buy-or-die record. These guys Keep It True, not innovative for sure... but true. I don't think they will have difficulties to find a major label and I am already waiting for their next record... as quickly as possible guys!

Line-Up:

Tarek "Metal Son" Maghary - Guitars (1997-2003), Vocals, Keyboards (1997-2008, 2011-present) - See also: ex-DawnRider, ex-Metalforce
Ingo "Rockstar" Zadravec - Drums, Vocals (backing)
Udo Keppner - Guitars, Vocals (backing)
Martin Hehn - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Andreas Moll - Keyboards, Vocals (backing)

Tracklist:

01. Keep It True 04:56
02. Strong as Steel 05:39
03. Hail to Majesty 05:02
04. Son of Metal 03:56
05. Into the Night 04:02
06. Metal Force 05:46
07. We Will Ride 04:45
08. Last Revolution 06:52

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných