Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 219 mb

Bio:

New Wave of US Power Metal for fans of NIGHT DEMON, VISIGOTH, ROCKA ROLLAS, WHITE WIZZARD, HOLY GRAIL, etc.Cloven altar is a really cool band. With Dustin who is in the United States and in the band Grim Deeds and CED who is in Sweden and is in Blazon Stone, Rocka Rollas and many other bands. I can't believe I was in the thanks list of this album. Which is an honor. It's really good and the album kicks ass! Now onto the review. The first song is "Blood of the elves" and it's a kick ass song with a really hooky guitar riff and melody. The next song "Demon of the night" is soooo good. The guitar work is badass. CED is a great guitarist so I'm not shocked. But the chorus "I am the demon of the night!" Just gets you singing along. There's a really a good vocal melody through out this song. "The Mythic Age" is more epic and you can tell there is an influence from early power metal on Cloven Altar. I think the difference from this album and the EP it has a more early power metal edge rather than a melodic nwobhm sound. Also, Dustin is in Grim Deeds a pop punk band. Which generally isn't my cup of tea. You can kinda hear that more in the EP in the sense that it was more minimal and it was more basic. Where I think with this one there was a bit more emphasis on guitar riffs and solos. "Curse of the Immortal" is another one of my favorites on this album. It's just filled with a hooky guitar riff. This album is just filled to the brim with hooky guitar work and vocal lines. What I really like about this album is the production. Cederick did a fantastic job on it. It sounds like it was recorded in the same session. I think Dustin and CED have worked to create a really awesome album. You have to tip your hat to CED for his work with the awesome production and awesome guitar work. Also, Dustin has really out did himself in the songwriting department and I think his vocal performance is really good and better here than it was on the EP. If you guys think "Oh, he's just saying this album is good because he got in the thanks list" That's not correct. I think this absolutely kicks ass! If I wasn't a fan I wouldn't be doing a review for this! Check out the band and this album. It's one of the best albums to come out that most people won't hear. Which is a shame since it totally rules! Hails!!

Album:

Cloven Altar's debut, Demon of the Night, followed the Iron Maiden template pretty closely but with their second album, Enter the Night, the pairing of instrumentalist Cedrick Forsberg and singer Dustin Umberger has started to forge a new path. The songs are uniformly faster and more exciting while the performances are looser and have a spontaneity missing in a lot of today's surgically precise efforts. Forsberg again cranks out some great leads while Umberger, who doesn't have a Halford or Dickinson mid-range, can still hit a high note when called upon. Enter the Night truly captures the spirit of the NWOBHM with just a hint of Power Metal song structures and is an absolute blast to crank in the car or anywhere else for that matter. Cloven Altar have taken a big step forward and fans of old school Metal, like Motörhead, Blitzkrieg, Diamond Head, etc. that plied their wares before the advent of genres, need to check it out pronto.

Line-Up:

Ced All instruments - See also: Blazon Stone, Breitenhold, Lector, Mortyr, Rocka Rollas, ex-Steelwing (live)
Dustin Altar - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Heart of the Beast
02. Die for Metal
03. In Worlds Unknown
04. Theories of Specules
05. Enter the Night
06. Streets of Rage
07. Thrones of the Masters
08. Blood Runs High
09. Burning Steel

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných