Crazy Lixx - Ruff Justice (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Mar 2021, 15:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Glam Rock , Sleaze Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Crazy Lixx is a Swedish hard rock band, formed in Malmö, Scania in 2002. It's another band belonging to Swedish Hard Rock Scene, with influences from bands like: Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Kiss, Whitesnake, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard and Mötley Crüe.Crazy Lixx was founded in late 2002 by Dirt Child Danny and Vic Zino, in an attempt to bring back to the music scene a band that was true to the style 80's Hard Rock. So Joey Cirera was asked to be the drummer and the core of the band was formed.They began playing in establishments like any other band, only in 2007 released their debut album Loud Minority for a local label, Swedmetal Records. After a few shows with the band, Vic Zino left the band in 2009 because of disagreements, shortly after he was invited by the band Hardcore Superstar to take the place of Thomas Silver on guitar, where he remains to this today.With the line-up reformed, in 2009 Crazy Lixx signed a contract, which lasts until today, with the Italian label Frontiers Records. In 2010, the band released its second studio album, New Religion.In September 2014, Crazy Lixx announced their fourth studio album would be self-titled and released in Europe on November 7th and in the United States on November 11th on Frontiers Records.

Album

Frontiers Music Srl is thrilled to announce the upcoming release of Crazy Lixx's new studio album, “Ruff Justice” on April 21, 2017. The new record celebrates Crazy Lixx’s fifteenth anniversary as a band and offers ten hair / sleaze / 80's metal gems that harken back to the height of the hard rock era. The new songs draw inspiration from not only music, but also from 1980’s horror and action flicks and stand as a glowing reminder that pretty much everything was better in the 80’s. With its big choruses, memorable hooks and riffs, impressive guitar solos, and a massive production by Danny Rexon and Chris Laney, this album is sure to resonate with old fans and new listeners alike. “We’ve tried the same ‘all killers-no fillers’ approach that we’ve gone for on our previous albums, but this time, more than ever, I think we’ve come close to that vision,“ says lead singer and producer Danny Rexon. “Ruff Justice” will be the first Crazy Lixx album to feature the new lineup with Chrisse Olsson and Jens Lundgren handling axe duties. “It does bring a certain feel to the album that I think we’ve been missing since the days of ‘New Religion’ (2010). Once again the whole band pulls in the same direction and the end result, I believe, will be very well received among those who hold ‘New Religion’ in high regards. If I would compare Ruff Justice to any of our previous albums, that would have to be the one,” Danny Rexon concludes. The album also includes three songs which appear on the “Friday The 13th” videogame soundtrack: “XIII”, “Killer“ and “Live Before I Die”. Friday the 13th: The Game is an upcoming survival horror video game developed by Gun Media and IllFonic, and published by Gun Media. It is scheduled for release in early 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox, and Playstation 4. With "Ruff Justice", Crazy Lixx have raised their game tremendously! As always, their live shows in support of this album are going to take no prisoners! Don’t miss them while they’re on the road!

Line Up:

Danny Rexon (vocals)
Chrisse Olsson (guitar)
Jens Lundgren (guitar)
Joél Cirera (drums)
Jens Sjöholm (bass)

Tracklist:

01. Wild Child
02. XIII (From "Friday The 13th : The Game")
03. Walk The Wire
04. Shot With A Needle Of Love
05. Killer
06. Hunter Of The Heart
07. Snakes In Paradise
08. If It's Love
09. Kiss Of Judas
10. Live Before I Die
11. Walk The Wire 87 (Remix) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Wild Child" (Official Video)
+ Video "Killer" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných