Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Stefanie was born and raised in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley, once home to some of the country's largest steel manufacturing and the subject of Billy Joel's 1982 hit 'Allentown'. The towering Steel Stacks have become the backdrop for a flourishing music scene, the home of Musikfest, and the beginning of Stefanie's songwriting journey.Stefanie discovered her passion for music and songwriting at a young age. She got her start by singing her song ideas into her grandfather's old cassette recorder. As she dove deeper into songwriting, she learned to play guitar which took her writing to the next level. She began to showcase her songs by taking the stage at Lehigh Valley's Musikfest, as well as appearing on the tv music series 'Steel Sessions', and singing the National Anthem at Coca-Cola Stadium.In 2011 Stefanie ventured to Nashville and performed at the legendary Bluebird Cafe and 12th & Porter. Two years later she traveled to perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to further expand her life journey. These experiences have led to the collection of songs from her debut CD.In 2015, Stefanie began recording her album with producer Brian J. Anthony who immediately embraced her vision. Brian helped create a sonic landscape by mixing bits of rock, pop and country while not losing the intensity of her voice or deep personal reflection in her lyrics. The result of these tracks gained the attention of some of the area's best-known musicians who all jumped at the opportunity to be part of this release.Stefanie continues to captivate fans of all ages with her love torn lyrics and catchy hooks. She is ready to take center stage as one of Pop/Rock's best up and coming artist.

Album:

Singing and writing songs since a young girl, Stefanie Johnson hails from the Lehigh Valley region of Pennsylvania. Her professional musical experience is varied and significant: performing at Allentown's popular Musikfest, appearing in local television station WLVT's Steel Sessions, performing at Nashville's legendary Bluebird Cafe and 12th & Porter, and then on to perform at the Rock and Roll of Fame in 2011. This year she releases her self-titled debut album, Stefanie, through England's Escape Music label.To describe her voice, Stefanie has a bold melodic presence, both strong and smooth. Her style ranges from a classic rock singer to soaring pop diva, and you may hear a slight country timbre as well. Similarly, her music and songwriting style traverse those same motifs, though the country motif is slight or almost completely lacking. (However, with a twist in instrumentation and arrangement, this could have easily been a country album.) It would be fair to drop her music into the overarching genre of AOR melodic rock without diminishing either her talent or the depth and breadth of her songs. Suffice to say, you will be captured by both her voice and her music, equally and exceptionally paired together.As for the songs, there's simply not a runt in the litter or, stealing a cliche used often in hard rock and heavy metal: it's all killer and no filler. Certainly, I can say that I liked some songs over others. But considered as a whole, these eleven songs are well-crafted and pleasing AOR melodic rock. You get some fine rockers with All I Know, Stranger, Master Of Disguise, or the very catchy One Life. Something more akin to pop melodic rock comes with Everything You Need with it's playful piano line. Then you get to hear Stefanie's smoother and softer side, yet wrapped in her powerful vocal presence, with anthems and ballads such as Word Man, Hello Love, The Song I Was Meant To Write, and We Will Fight. Those last two showcase the emotion in her voice and, for you guitar fans, We Will Fight has a killer guitar solo.It's pretty much all good. Stefanie Johnson's self-titled debut is an exceptional album of delightful AOR melodic rock, featuring her immense vocal talent within well-crafted songs. Easily recommended.

Line-Up:

Vocals - Stefanie Johnson
Acoustic Guitar - Paul Franceschini
Guitar/ Bass/ Drums/ Keyboard - Brian J. Anthony

Special Guests:

Guitar — Paul Crook (Meat Loaf), Ken Dubman (Prophet)
Keyboards — Charlie Calv (Shotgun Symphony and Punky Meadows)
Backing Vocals — Hasan Smith, Tonya Price, and Shekinah Glory Kee

Tracklist:

01. All I Know
02. Master Of Disguise
03. Stranger
04. Everything You Need
05. Word Man
06. Hello Love
07. One Life
08. In My Shoes
09. The Second Time Around
10. The Song I Was Meant To Write
11. We Will Fight

+ Video "Word Man" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných