Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 170 mb

Info:

Dark Lambency is a Melodic Metal Band from Belgium. Their music is built on hunting drums, driving bass, growling guitars and flying keyboards. Mixed up with 2 male voices, you get a great combination of groove, sound and melody.Their storytelling lyrics are metaphors for current or future happenings/trends.On stage, the band is always giving 110% to fire their varied program into the crowd, to take the listeners on a journey.

Album:

Dark Lambency are from the little Belgium and have released a record since the 2007 band."Spectra", their second CD, will be released on the market. According to the info, the style should have developed to Melodic Metal until today. So pure in the player and on the ears! But what do I have to say in the opener "Left Alone"? A sound mash, which was completely without bass and grottenschlecht apparently manufactured by one or more dilettante. At first, I thought that my system has given up the mind and put another disc for comparison purely. But that was completely in order, so that it is actually on the CD and the music. Well, let's leave that in the musical judgment, although it is hard to say frankly. With pure Melodic Metal, the style of the four young men is not to be described, because in the meantime gloomy growls are intermittently, which in my opinion unfortunately does not fit into the picture. Also, the songs are overdriven with too many samples and somehow boring and one-dimensional. Some melodies are not so bad and the clarinet sounds quite okay and the cover is neat, but I can not write more positive things about this record. As I said, it is actually a joke in today's times to offer such a lousy sound quality and to seriously sell to an audience! I really wonder if the record company does not have such a quality control? So that can not be anything with a music career! Clearly I know that most young bands are financially not rooted in roses, but somewhere must be synonymous times, which is definitely better. Then prefer French fries, beer or chocolate, the Belgians can clearly better.

Line-Up:

Marcel Zapke - Vocals & Keyboards,
Luca "Veikko" Johnen - Guitars & Vocals,
Jean Nyssen - Bass,
Jacky Dodémont - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Left Alone
02. Orcus
03. A Curse
04. Change
05. Twisted Mind
06. Revolution
07. Across the Ocean
08. The Circle

+ Video "Left Alone" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 33 neregistrovaných