Syron Vanes - Chaos From A Distance (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jan 2017, 12:53

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Syron Vanes is a Swedish heavy metal band formed in 1980 hailing from Malmoe, Sweden.Originally assembled by former Drummer Staffan Lindstedt and guitarist Anders Hahne, Syron Vanes were one of the first NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy metal) bands and were a big part of the early Swedish Heavy Metal scene."We just wanted to be rock stars” Anders Hahne recalls. Syron Vanes was hailed in the music press as the new big thing and appeared in almost every rock magazine.Over the years the band have racked up album sales in the hundreds of thousands, and with a number of albums and legendary festivals such as Sweden Rock under their belt the band are back with their newest record ‘Evil Redux’.Syron Vanes have enjoyed more than 30 years in the music business, and while there have been breaks from touring and releases over their career, the band are back as a 4 piece made of Anders Hahne, Rimbert Vahlstroem, Mats Bergentz and Anders Sellborn, and with their hard as hell album ‘Evil Redux’ having received such an amazing response, they certainly have no plans to retire!After having signed to Metal Music Bookings & Management in late 2013, the band are set to head out on tour with the legendary Jake E. Lee’s Red Dragon Cartel this summer, and this is a tour not to be missed!

Album:

Alternative facts seems to be the thing these days, sanctioned by the new American regime and much used by their people as well as representatives in the music promotion business. Mighty music is obviously using those facts describing Syron Vanes as a Swedish “cult band” as the only way they can be seen as such is by using alternative facts. A cult band is a band paving the way and making itself a big name like Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Saxon, etc. I don’t quite think Syron Vanes fit that description. But to fit the times I am going to write in the alternative facts.And I can clearly state that musically Syron Vanes brings out heavy metal in a style that revolutionise the NWOBHM-style of heavy metal. The unique three power-chords they create melodies with and the choruses feel like a unique take on metal choruses. The album offers countless surprises and it is varied with a playing time that feels very rather short and to the point. It is an album that offers something we haven’t heard before and doesn’t feel like something released in 1982 but with fresher sound.It is outstanding and excellent, if we still speak alternative. But if we don’t as sliding on the facts isn’t really my thing, then I would describe Syron Vanes as a typical heavy metal band that hardly offer anything anywhere near surprising. They do what they do well but I think that the only ones that will be really impressed by this are the ones most likely to believe in alternative facts. But you can certainly listen to this album and it is quite good as well but I doubt that anyone besides the band and very few others will remember it twelve months into the future.It lacks a strong hit song and doesn’t really have anything I would describe as a focal point that makes you really stop and take notice. It does have both if I use alternative fact but this is really one of those albums that are rather good to listen to but fast forgotten when you are not listening to it.In the end I can conclude that Syron Vanes’ new album is pretty good but far from a masterpiece and if this is as Mighty Music states the best album by them so far, you can hardly describe them as a cult band. But speaking in alternative facts I would describe it as rather incomparable.

Line Up:

Andy Seymore Guitars (1980-present)
Rimmy Hunter Vocals, Guitars (1981-present)
Jacob Lagergren Bass (1997-2003, 2011-present, 2011-present)
Mats Bergentz Drums (2011-present) - See also: Anton Johansson's Galahad Suite, Mister Kite, Silver Mountain

Tracklist:

1. Gods of War 04:00
2. Angelchild 03:57
3. Chaos from a Distance 03:42
4. Crucified 04:22
5. The Seventh Day 04:49
6. Trial by Spirit 07:47
7. Lies 03:44
8. Shape of God 04:58
9. I Don't Wanna See You Die 03:01
10. Saints on Fire 04:07
11. Master of Overkill 05:02
12. Ringside 03:34
13. Sleepwalking 03:15

+ Video "Chaos From A Distance" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných