Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

The idea for this rock band began like all good ideas: a couple of mates, a couple of beers, and lots of conversation. Sentences began with "I've always wanted a..." and "Wouldn't it be great if..." So, when my manager Xand Kaspar started talking about his idea for me to put together a string rock band, I was super excited but thought it wouldn’t be easy. I was right. But then again, who doesn't want to be part of a rock band? I took on the challenge and two years and thousands of hours of trials and rehearsals later... BRAZENLINX - a rock band for the 21st century," Gejza Jurth, leader of Brazenlinx.

Line Up:

Peter Dürr (vocals)
Gejza Jurth (iViola / Leader)
Alex Graf (iVioloncello)
Urge Kirchner (Drums)

Tracklist:

01. Ultimate
02. Perfect Balance
03. Go Getters
04. In The Plan
05. You Lose
06. More
07. Beware
08. Death Row
09. Fortune Cookie
10. Wanna Live Forever?
11. Solution

+ Video "Wanna Live Forever" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 38 neregistrovaných