Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 171 mb

Info:

Pröwess is a straight on rock 'n' roll band hailing from Charlotte, NC. This savage army of seasoned road-warriors with dreams of conquest and world domination was unleashed in 2016. With a war cry from hell, our guitars are our weapons. We march to the rumble of thunder under foot. We carry the battle flag of rock 'n' roll, but you'll hear us coming long before you see us.

Album:

Preview taste of ‘Headfirst’, the debut EP from North Carolina-based band Pröwess, is definitely one of those times. I’ve followed this band for a while now, and when I sat down for my first listen I had a serious case of high expectations combined with an excited heart-flutter. Turns out, the EP exceeded, no make that: blasted away, whatever expectations I had: this is a kick-ass debut, burning hot with rip-roaring rock and roll fire. It’s also heavy and rugged enough to hit you good in all the right spots.While the band is new, the band members are no neophytes to the business of writing and playing music. These guys know what they’re doing and it shows: the sound is tight, strong, and powerful from the first track to the last.Opening track ‘No Survivors’ hooked me right off the bat with great vocals, a hooky as hell chorus, and the best kind of raw and meaty riffs. Second track ‘Show Me’ revs things up again, and has the kind of dirty, sweaty rock’n’roll swagger that is absolutely irresistible.The band shows off some real lyrical depth on ‘Killing A Giant’ – (“I been trying to hide the monster / living inside of me / the path appears misunderstood / Take your lies and take your shame / take the pills to hide your pain / gotta find another way”) – bringing a lot of passion and pain to a track that manages to be both catchy and emotionally powerful.‘Shaker’ is a blistering hot tune with all the stripper-pole swing you could ask for. It’s just a wickedly awesome, sexy-as-sin tune and had me hitting replay a few times. Final track ‘Overboard’ is a fast-paced rocker that caps this flawless debut from Pröwess, and also makes me want to hear them live in the worst way. (Come to Vancouver, boys!.Pröwess wields influences from rock bands through the 60s, 70s and 80s, but they’ve got their own thing going on, and they have the kind of skill, energy, and swagger that gives the music a pulse and heartbeat all its own. My tip: keep your eyes and ears on this band, because I have a feeling they are going places.

Line-Up:

Dalton Bowes - vocals
Scott Roby - guitar
Kip Wilson - guitar
Adam Ellis - drums
Kenny Keeler - bass

Tracklist:

01. No Survivors
02. Show Me
03. Killing A Giant
04. Shaker
05. Overboard

+ Video "No Survivors" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných