Freddie Mercury - Messenger Of The Gods - The Singles (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Freddie Mercury - Messenger Of The Gods - The Singles (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Okt 2022, 13:18

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 234 mb

Bio:

Freddie Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara; 5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991) was a British singer and songwriter, who achieved worldwide fame as the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen.Regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of rock music, he was known for his flamboyant stage persona and four-octave vocal range. Mercury defied the conventions of a rock frontman with his theatrical style, influencing the artistic direction of Queen.Born in 1946 in Zanzibar to Parsi-Indian parents, Mercury attended English-style boarding schools in India from the age of eight and returned to Zanzibar after secondary school. In 1964, his family fled the Zanzibar Revolution, moving to Middlesex, England. Having studied and written music for years, he formed Queen in 1970 with guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor. Mercury wrote numerous hits for Queen, including "Killer Queen", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Somebody to Love", "We Are the Champions", "Don't Stop Me Now" and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". His charismatic stage performances often saw him interact with the audience, as displayed at the 1985 Live Aid concert. He also led a solo career and was a producer and guest musician for other artists.Mercury was diagnosed with AIDS in 1987. He continued to record with Queen, and posthumously featured on their final album, Made in Heaven (1995). He announced his diagnosis the day before his death, from complications from the disease, in 1991 at the age of 45. In 1992, a concert in tribute to him was held at Wembley Stadium, in benefit of AIDS awareness. His career with Queen was dramatised in the 2018 biopic Bohemian Rhapsody.As a member of Queen, Mercury was posthumously inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001, the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2003, and the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004. In 1990, he and the other Queen members were awarded the Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to British Music, and one year after his death, Mercury was awarded it individually. In 2005, Queen were awarded an Ivor Novello Award for Outstanding Song Collection from the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers, and Authors. In 2002, Mercury was voted number 58 in the BBC's poll of the 100 Greatest Britons.

Album:

QUEEN (2CD) 2016 release collecting all 13 of his solo singles including pre-Queen as 'Larry Lurex', plus later Monseratt Caballe collaborations and two posthumous singles, 'In My Defence' & 'Living On My Own', plus a 2nd disc of all the B-Sides! Messenger of the Gods: The Singles is a compilation album of Freddie Mercury's singles. It was released three days before what would have been Mercury's 70th birthday.As well as a two-CD compilation album, the album has been released on a 13-vinyl box set reproducing singles on 7" vinyl and the same artwork. The earliest single issued is The Beach Boys song "I Can Hear Music" and the last single in chronological order is the No More Brothers remix of "Living on My Own".

Line Up:

Freddie Mercury – lead vocals, backing vocals, piano, harpsichord
Brian May – electric guitar, backing vocals, acoustic guitar, lead vocals (4), bells (9), piano
John Deacon – bass , acoustic guitar
Roger Taylor (credited as Roger Meddows-Taylor) – drums, backing vocals

+ guests:

Montserrat Caballé - vocals
Larry Lurex - vocals

Tracklist:

CD1: A-sides

01. Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own [3:06]
02. Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender [3:27]
03. Freddie Mercury - In My Defence [3:54]
04. Freddie Mercury - Love Kills [4:30]
05. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - Barcelona [4:27]
06. Freddie Mercury - Made In Heaven [4:10]
07. Freddie Mercury - Time [4:02]
08. Freddie Mercury - Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow [3:47]
09. Freddie Mercury - I Was Born To Love You [3:39]
10. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - The Golden Boy [5:16]
11. Larry Lurex - I Can Hear Music [3:25]
12. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - How Can I Go On [4:02]
13. Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own (Radio Mix) [3:41]

CD2: B-sides

01. Larry Lurex - Goin' Back [3:34]
02. Freddie Mercury - Let's Turn It On [3:43]
03. Freddie Mercury - My Love Is Dangerous [3:40]
04. Freddie Mercury - She Blows Hot And Cold [3:40]
05. Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own (Album Mix) [3:39]
06. Freddie Mercury - Stop All The Fighting [3:20]
07. Freddie Mercury - Time (Instrumental) [3:23]
08. Freddie Mercury - Exercises In Free Love [4:00]
09. Montserrat Caballe - Exercises In Free Love [4:05]
10. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - The Fallen Priest [2:58]
11. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - Overture Piccante [6:41]
12. Freddie Mercury - Love Kills (Wolf Euro Mix) [3:27]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných