Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

EVILTERROR band founded by Adrian Darkstorm & Nathan Daniel Evilfire in the city of Bogotá DC focused on the speed metal of the '80s with some NWOBHM influences. After the formation are linked Chris ThunderFist and Peter Müller Steelforce, conducting countless presentations at several festivals and bars in the city with which the band has released, Speed Metal Rulez is the name has given the band's first demo to be an idea of the three main heads of the band, even without a record deal and looking for appropriate settings to achieve great things with this project named EVILTERROR.

Album:

Second Track from the IRON DOGS ALBUM released in January/2016.Under Evilterror & Colombia Metal Garage Production.Colombia continues to give us something to talk about with their traditional and classic Metal. There are already several bands that I have had the opportunity to hear and with each one of them I have been pleasantly surprised. It seems to be a scene that at least in the musical aspect keeps certain similarities with ours, with very good bands swarming around the infallible and imperishable underground. Now I've heard the work of EVILTERROR, a band that with their Heavy Metal rooted in the second half of the eighties and with a lot of Germanic presence, manages to create songs that are quickly liked, especially when the guitars join their steps in harmonies that although they are very melodic, they keep the aggressiveness and the metallic edge that characterizes the bands from this side of the world with suspicion. There are several good songs, such as "Steel Victim/Stainless Steel", which together with "Tactics War" and the instrumental "Sinner & Dangerous", which brings some of the best riffs of the album, are the ones I have enjoyed the most so far. Attentive also with the fast "Psycho" and its splendid guitars, and with "Struck by Lightning" that keeps all the speed and characteristics shown so far, showing a really demolishing guitar work, which together with the rhythmic base, where the solid bass lines stand out, manage to create one of the best songs of the album. Interesting lyrics too, apparently dedicated to one of those women who doesn't manage to understand or adapt to the life of someone who lives and breathes metal: "I have no time for you bitch!".Now, as is the case in our scene, the vocalist slot is well filled, but as with most bands I know, it's more a case of OK performances and none really outstanding. Except for BATTLE RAIDER, I haven't been able to find anyone outstanding in that position... but don't take this as a complaint, we have very good voices in these regions, but there is a lack of someone who makes the difference, a lack of that vocalist who dazzles both for the technique and the staging, but well, that's another matter, there will be time to talk about it. In the case of EVILTERROR everything is well put in its place, simple songs, but with enough heavy and speed metal to make any fan of these genres "shake their feet" to the sound of the nine tracks on the album. All of the above allows us to conclude that Iron Dogs is another correct demonstration that South America continues to be one of the main sources of true Metal in the world. This has been around for a while now, so if you have the chance to buy the physical format, do it. SOUTH AMERICAN METAL RULES.

Line-Up:

Nathan Evilfire - Vocals, Guitars (lead) (2003-2006, 2010-present)
Peter Müller Steelforce - Drums (2006-present)
Chris ThunderFist - Bass (2010-present) - See also: ex-White Thunder

Tracklist:

01. Steel Victim / Stainless Steel 04:58
02. Iron Dogs 03:42
03. Shout in the Night 05:53
04. Tactics of War 04:42
05. Sinner & Dangerous 04:41 instrumental
06. Nightrider 04:17
07. Psycho 04:03
08. Struck by Lightning 03:42
09. Living on the Edge 04:58

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných