Dario Mollo’s Crossbones - Rock The Cradle (Japan Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Mar 2021, 08:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 172 mb

Bio:

Dario Mollo is an Italian musician and record producer, perhaps best known for the three "Cage" albums he recorded with former Black Sabbath singer Tony Martin and his work with former Deep Purple singer/bassist Glenn Hughes (as Voodoo Hill).Mollo's first band was Crossbones, which he joined in 1981 and found some degree of success in their native Italy. In 1986, Mollo met English producer Kit Woolven,who produced his first album in 1989, followed by a tour across Europe.After leaving Crossbones to pursue other projects, Mollo opened his own recording studio (Damage, Inc), in Ventimiglia, Italy, where he has worked with numerous artists as a producer and engineer, including Aldo Giuntini and Lacuna Coil.During this time, Mollo continued to write and record his own music and, after being introduced to Tony Martin in 1998, released The Cage with him in 1999.Well received by critics and the public, Mollo and Martin released two follow-up albums: The Cage 2 in 2002 and The Third Cage in 2012.In between working with Martin, Mollo also released two albums with Glenn Hughes under the name Voodoo Hill: their self-titled debut in 2000 and Wild Seed of Mother Earth in 2004.Mollo is currently involved in Tony Martin's live band, Headless Cross. The new Headless Cross line-up played their first ever show on 27 July 2012, at Birmingham's Asylum venue. The set included material from the pair's Cage albums together.

Album:

Best known for his partnerships in the The Cage with Tony Martin (ex-Black Sabbath) and Voodoo Hill with Glenn Hughes (Black Country Communion, Deep Purple, California Breed), Italian guitarist Dario Mollo began his career in 1981 with the band CROSSBONES. With them, he released his first studio album in 1989, which was produced by Kit Woolven (Thin Lizzy Official, Magnum and UFO, among others) before getting involved in the production side of things himself.For this new CROSSBONES album, the Italian axeman brought back original drummer, Ezio Secomandi with the line-up completed by his regular collaborator Dario Patti on bass and keyboards. The choice for the singer was Carl Sentance (Nazareth, Don Airey Band, Persian Risk, KROKUSonline), who came at the suggestion of Don Airey of Deep Purple, during a recent visit to Dario's home.'I think this record has a strong identity and character,' tells Dario. 'It is a mature production and the songs range on many styles of hard rock and classic heavy metal, but every song has a catchy chorus. I also think this album shows how much I liked working with Carl. He is easily one of the best singers I have ever worked with. I am certain our cooperation will not end with this cd!' concludes Dario. The quality of the material presented here is witness to that statement.

Line-Up:

Tony Martin - Vocals (ex-Black Sabbath)
Glenn Hughes - Guitar (Black Country Communion, Deep Purple, California Breed)
Dario Mollo - Guitar - See also: EZoo, The Cage, Tony Martin, Voodoo Hill, Don Airey, Noize Machine, ex-The Hades Band
Dario Patti - Bass
Ezio Secomandi - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Red
02. Take Me High
03. Navigation
04. Rock The Cradle
05. Gates Of Time
06. I Got This Feeling
07. In My Blood
08. Running From The Shadow
09. Speed
10. Fright
11. Gates Of Time (Orchestral Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Rock The Cradle" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných