Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Post-Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Stone Broken are a 4 piece Hard Rock band from Walsall, UK.Debut album 'All In Time' was released on 29th Jan 2016.Huge sound, big choruses, arena rock.There’s an unwavering conviction running through Stone Broken’s Spinefarm Records debut, Ain’t Always Easy; the notion of taking a leap of faith in order to grab control of one’s own destiny, seizing precious moments and living your very best life, with no apologies or regrets. It’s a philosophy close to the heart of Stone Broken frontman Rich Moss, and a credo which fuels the band’s desire to take on the world with their music.At the beginning of the decade, Moss had abandoned his life-long dream of becoming a professional musician, following the tragic death of a former bandmate who suffered from alcohol addiction. Years spent poring over guitar magazines, practising in his bedroom and playing gigs around the Black Country and the West Midlands were filed away as memories, as Wolverhampton-born Moss built a successful career as an analyst. Yet the idea that there must be more to life persisted. In 2013, after four years away from music, he formed Stone Broken with guitarist Chris Davis, bassist Kieron Conroy and long-time musical soulmate Robyn Haycock on drums – the four of them determined and willing to make sacrifices in pursuit of their dreams. “The very first song I wrote for this band is called ‘This Life’ and it’s about taking what you’re good at and using it as a vehicle to move forward, because you only have one shot at life,” says Moss. “We all came into this band a lot more mature and with a greater understanding of the industry, and we agreed between us there should be no half-measures.” The group’s first declaration of intent came with 2014’s self-financed, self-released EP, The Crow Flies, a calling card largely intended to secure local gigs. But it was the release, in January 2016, of debut album All In Time which truly amplified the word-of-mouth buzz around the band from a whisper to a scream. With Kerrang! Radio and Planet Rock picking up on storming opening track ‘Not Your Enemy’, the anthemic ‘Let Me Go’ and ‘Stay All Night’, plus the bruised and beautiful ‘Wait For You’, an ever-expanding audience was alerted to the fact that here was an emerging British outfit with the riffs, the choruses and songwriting smarts to make its mark on the global stage.

Album:

"All In Time", the debut album from STONE BROKEN was released some months ago../ test' consideration mainly because it's being tagged as modern rock.Well, I don't know if it's because this 4-piece come from the Midlands (Walsall, UK) and are not contaminated by the US trend in this genre, but these guys sound much better than your ordinary 'modern rock', in fact, Stone Broken sound fabulous."All In Time" has a truly modern sound, yes, but the songs penned by Stone Broken are damn infectious inspired by the classic British hard rock scene, and this 'vibe' permeates the entire recording.They certainly set out their store early on, with opener 'Not Your Enemy' chock full of everything you want in a hard rock song: crashing drums, chunky riffs and a catchy as hell vocals.This opening track should be aired at the radio for the people who claim rock is dead and there’s never going to be any new bands filling arenas: Stone Broken's music is stadium rock.This theme continues throughout the 10 solid compositions to create a cracking debut.There are classic rock elements galore, including an excellent guitar solo in 'Be There' and Bon Jovi-esque lighters in the air ballad 'Wait for You'.The thumping 'Let Me Go' was recorded and presented as single some time ago, and will be familiar to many as the video has achieved over 28.000 plays on YouTube (check the Guns N' Roses T-shirt).Yeah, some cuts have some kind of a Nickelback influences, in particular 'Save Tomorrow' and 'Fall Back Down'. On both these I can see why Stone Broken are tagged as modern rock, but man, these guys crush Nickelback from the first notes with much more substance and punch. 'Save Tomorrow' in particular is a very good track, with yet another air guitar-inspiring solo.'Stay All Night' is the first single from the album and has been receiving radio play on rock stations across the country. It closes the album and while it may be an ending, I predict it will also be the beginning of great things for Stone Broken.Sometimes classifications may blind you, and in the case of rock music, even worse. I you avoid Stone Broken's debut 'All In Time' thinking it's plain modern rock, you're committing a tremendous mistake.These guys blend the best of the old with the best of the new - traditional Brit hard / classic rock with new, fresh sounds / melody for the masses, and have created a stadium-ready kick ass album full of punch.At places they sound like Degreed, but mostly - and call me nuts if you want - they remind me Harem Scarem in their more modern period.Truly impressive debut: Highly Recommended

Line-Up:

Rich Moss - Vocals / Guitar
Chris Davis - Guitar / Vocals
Kieron Conroy - Bass
Robyn Haycock - Drums / Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Not Your Enemy
02. Better
03. Be There
04. Let Me Go
05. Wait For You
06. Save Tomorrow
07. This Life
08. Another Day
09. Fall Back Down
10. Stay All Night

+ Video "Stay All Night" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných