Rage Of Angels - The Devils New Tricks (Japan Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Dec 2020, 13:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 141 mb

Info:

Rage of Angels is the brainchild of TYKETTO and original Ten keyboard player Ged Rylands,who played on their first four studio albums and the double live CD 'Never Say Goodbye' as well as the double greatest hits Mercury music Japan release. During his time in Ten, Ged took part in several very successful tours in Japan as well as playing on the highly praised 1996 debut album from Valentine singer Hugo, which was co-produced by Ten vocalist Gary Hughes.After leaving Ten, Ged went on to play with Contagious and guitar wizard Danny Danzi, and then after a ten year break, he returned to play on albums by Omega, Scar For Life and Lover Under Cover,before joining Tyketto in 2012 as a touring member of the band. However, during that ten year break Ged continued writing, the results of which can now be heard with Rage of Angels.During the initial stages of the album, Ged hooked up with Los Angeles based singer David Reed Watson. As Ged explains, "David sent my girlfriend a Happy Birthday mp3 with him singing accapella on it. I even turned off the TV and said "play that again". I made my girlfriend message him and I just saw so much talent in his voice that I asked him if he would like record some stuff for the album. We needed to get some help production-wise, so Bruce (Mee) put me in touch with Kane Roberts (Alice Cooper/solo) who took David under his wing and got a superb vocal performance from someone whom we will be hearing lots more from."It was while hanging out with Bruce at the 2011 Z Rock Festival that the suggestion was made about getting some other 'name' singers into the project to enhance the finished product. Friends such as Danny Vaughn (Tyketto) and Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) were contacted, and happily agreed to take part.When the album was taken to Escape Music, label owner Khalil Turk used his excellent connections to bring in further name vocalists such as Matti Alfonzetti, Ralph Scheepers and Robert Hart. But it's not just in the vocal department that the album positively exudes class; Ged has brought a similar level of talent in for the guitarists, with former Ten colleague Vinny Burns supplying a solo that Rylands describes as "very much in the vein of 'Loneliest Place in the World' from our Ten days."Another ex-Ten guitarist, Neil Fraser, provides the majority of the playing on the album, but Millenium guitarist and fan favourite Ralph Santolla also makes an appearance. Explains Ged, "Me and Vinny were posting stuff on Facebook one day and Ralph messaged me and said, 'I challenge Vinny Burns to a guitar duel on your album!' How could I not refuse? So I wrote 'Requiem for the Forgotten Soldier' just so we could all have a mighty show-off guitar battle, which Martin Kronlund and Xander Demos even managed to get involved in!" Martin Kronlund also provided the magnificent mix.The band name 'Rage of Angels' comes from a lyric written by Bruce Mee that Ged was impressed enough with to write the accompanying music, and will be heard on the band's follow up release in 2014. But for now, the adventure is just beginning and be assured that this release is one that will garner rave reviews from fans of hard melodic rock world-wide. Part Ten, part HaremScarem, part Tyketto .. all CLASS. FEEL THE RAGE in 2013!!All songs written by Ged Rylands except * Rylands/ Vaughn , ** Rylands/Watson Produced by Ged Rylands and Martin Kronlud, Mixed by Martin Kronlud Executive Producer: Khalil Turk for Escape Music

Album:

On that album Ged teamed up with a fantastic team of vocalists including Danny Vaughn (Tyketto), Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), Ralph Scheepers (Primal Fear), Matti Alfonzetti and Robert Hart. For this amazing follow-up, the decision was made to use just one singer, the incredible Rob Moratti (ex Saga) whose vocal range massively impressed Ged and Escape. As Ged explained to Fireworks Magazine, “I didn’t think anyone would have the kind of range to be able to do all the tracks on this album because it goes from a Low C up to almost a High C in some parts. The range needed to cover that is incredible, and unbelievably Rob had it. And the more tracks we kept hearing, the more we thought we didn’t need anybody else ̶ this guy was killing every single track!” Although Ged plays all the rhythm guitars, the leads are supplied again by Neil Fraser (ex Ten) with Tyketto/Furyon guitarist Chris Green also chipping in with 6 solos. This was originally meant to be only one guest solo for Chris, but he was enjoying himself so much he just kept asking for more. As he happily admitted to Ged, “These are the solos and this is the work that I’m most proud of out of anything I’ve ever done. This is probably my best work I’ve ever done on record.” One listen to ‘The Devil’s New Tricks’ will prove that is no idle sentiment - the guitaring is phenomenal throughout!The band’s signature song, ‘Rage of Angels’, finally gets recorded and finds its rightful place at the start of this new album - a wonderful slice of classic hard rock, at times evoking Rainbow during their Dio period, setting the tone for things to come. ‘The Devil’s New Tricks’ is a more commercial album than the debut, but is by no means any less rewarding, supplying track after track of the most consummate melodic rock. Rylands & Moratti are a team mae in heaven! In fact, you could say they were angels.

Line-Up:

Ged Rylands Keyboards and Guitars (Tyketto and ex Ten)
Rob Moratti Lead vocals (solo artist, Final Frontiers, and ex SAGA)
Neil Fraser Lead Guitars (ex Ten)
Chris Green Lead Guitars (Tyketto and Rubicon Cross)
Martin Kronlund lead Guitars (Gypsy Rose)
Perra Johannsen Drums (Coldspell)
Chris Goldsmith Bass (Coldspell)

Produced by: Ged Rylands
Mixed and Mastered: Martin Kronlund
Executive Producer: Khalil Turk

Tracklist:

01. R.O.A 07:28
02. All You Own Way 05:59
03. The Devil's New Tricks 05:44
04. One Step Closer 05:34
05. Strangers In The Night 06:26
06. Love Will Never Die 07:24
07. In And Out Of Love 05:51
08. I Feel It In My Heart 05:06
09. Stop Changing The TV 05:00
10. Long Days Without You 06:01
11. What Matters Most of All (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných