Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Issa is Isabell Øversveen singing up front backed by some killer musicians.Issa is a 26 years old girl from Oslo. At 17 she started to work her way into the music business as a demo singer for different labels in studios all around Norway. At 19 she won a competition with almost 150. 000 votes singing the song “Fade Away” written by Stian Aarstad, who had been a member of Dimmu Borgir. The song was released on a record in co-operation with TV channel Fox Kids. Frontiers Records is excited to present the world the talents of Norwegian singer Issa (Isabell Øversveen) with the release of her debut album “Sign of Angels” on September 14th in Europe and October 10th in the USA.Helped by producer Ronny Milianowicz (Saint Deamon) and some killer musicians such as Peter Huss on guitar, Uli Kusch (ex Masterplan, Helloween) on drums, Nobby Noberg on bass and Tim Larsson (Nick Lachey) on keyboards, Issa has managed to create a superb album which offers soaring and instantly likeable hook lines, solid guitar riffs and a crisp sound. Described as Brother Firetribe meets Treat with tons of melodies, class and attitude, “Sign of Angels” features song writing contributions from Joacim Cans (Hammerfall), Thomas Vikstrom (Candlemass), Daniel Flores (TMOMS), Soren Kronqvist (Crash the System) and many more.

Album:

ISSA is back with her anticipated new all original album release “Crossfire” - Out on Frontiers Music Srl in February !Frontiers Music Srl is excited to present “Crossfire” the brand new studio album from ISSA the popular Melodic Rock Norwegian singer, which will be released on the label on February 20th in Europe and February 24th 2015 in North America.This new release goes straight in a classic Melodic Rock / AOR musical direction with huge vocals, layers of keyboards and masses of guitars! Think ROXETTE meets ROMEO’S DAUGHTER melted with 80’s HEART albums, with a more up to date production and you won't be far away.The album has been carefully produced by John Greatwood along with VEGA ivory-tinkler James Martin. Sessions started in early 2013 with a bunch of songs ISSA had co-written or demoed in the Martin Brothers songwriting sessions.Issa says: “After 5 years of working together with Tom and James, we had come up with a collection of songs I had to keep for myself.'' One song in particular sees ISSA teaming up with FM vocalist Steve Overland on the dramatic ballad “Raintown”. “This was a dream come true for me,” tells the Norwegian chanteuse. “Steve Overland is probably my favorite male singer and to get him on board was a true honor, his voice suits the song perfectly, wait till you hear this one!”Other guest musicians stepped up when asked upon to perform solo's include Daniel Palmqvist (XORIGIN), Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE), Steve Newman (NEWMAN), Robert Sall (WORK OF ART), Daniel Johansson (DEGREED), Stephen Chesney. As well as powerhouse choir including Pete Newdeck (IN FAITH/TAINTED NATION), Matt Black (FAHRAN) and Michael Kew (VEGA).Look out for the moody and slick “New Horizon,” the ballsy rocker ''Electric Lights'' and the spine tingling ''Ghost Inside my Heart',' not forgetting the song with a million dollar chorus “Heartbeat”, plus the video track “Crossfire”.“Crossfire” tracklisting includes: Crossfire; New Horizon; Raintown; Long Time Coming; Fight Fire With Rain; Heartbeat; Electric Lights; Ghost; Inside My Heart; Red Lights; We Rise; Only You.

Line Up:

Issa - vocals and bv's
James Martin – Keyboards
Tom Martin - bass and Guitars
Michael Cruise – Drums
Special guest: Steve Overland – duet on “Raintown”

Produced by John Greatwood and James Martin

Tracklist:

01. Crossfire
02. New Horizon
03. Raintown
04. Long Time Coming
05. Fight Fire with Rain
06. Heartbeat
07. Electric Lights
08. Ghost Inside My Heart
09. Red Lights
10. We Rise
11. Only You
12. Raintown (Accoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Crossfire" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných