Paco Stanley - A Tribute To Starchild (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Feb 2015, 15:27

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Album made by for fans of KISS. And like Rock On obsesses us and excites anything related to the Hottest Band in the World, we could not overlook editing this sense tribute: an album that can be defined as a complete work of love, a task that has led out fully imbued this Madrid for his devotion to Paul Stanley, while it has created an alter ego seems to have taken on a life of its own. But let the musical content, which is what really matters, and here we find a series of reviews of our beloved Stachild issues, both inside and outside of KISS. Giving it two aspects to be analyzed: the strictly musical, where musicians recreate with astonishing fidelity the chosen themes (although the percussive treatment of "The Oath" is highly surprising), and the other would be the work of Paco himself that despite his paper fan compulsive issues takes its imprinting field its own special personality, made especially palpable in versions of "Heaven's On Fire" and "Hold me, Touch me (Think of Me When We're Apart) "an interpenetrating and notorious duet between the protagonist and Tere vocalist. What is clear is that any fan of Creatures of the Night is going to remain indifferent to this product further comprises a wisely selected repertoire: from the obvious (? Is it necessary to appoint themes) to secrets as well saved the caliber of "A Million to One" or "Live To Win". How would Paul Stanley himself one of the themes are reworked, a million to one that never find another tribute like this. Do you already have your copy, Kissheads?

Line-Up:

Paco Stanley (lead vocals, guitars)
Terese Arribas (backing vocals; lead vocals on "Hold Me Touch Me")
Raul Girona (rhythm and lead guitars)
Jaf "El Barbudo" (rhythm and lead guitars)
Hector Gilberto (acoustic, rhythm and lead guitars, backing vocals)
Raul Martin (bass)
Nillo Metal (drums)

Guest Musicians :

Mark Cowling (keyboards on "Hold Me Touch Me")
Jordi Rodenas (drums on "Heaven's On Fire")

Tracklist:

01. Live To Win (3:20)
02. Strutter (3:15)
03. I Stole Your Love (3:03)
04. A Million To One (4:13)
05. I Was Made For Lovin’ You (4:29)
06. Hold Me, Touch Me (3:41)
07. Detroit Rock City (3:48)
08. The Oath (4:32)
09. Love Gun (3:15)
10. Tonight You Belong To Me (4:31)
11. Heaven’s On Fire (3:11)
12. C’mon and Love Me (2:57)
13. Goodbye (4:27)
14. Shandi (2:57) (Bonus track)

+ Video "Tonight You Belong To Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 43 neregistrovaných