Def Leppard - Slang (2CD) (Deluxe Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Dec 2021, 12:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 284 mb

Bio:

Def Leppard are an English rock band formed in 1977 in Sheffield as part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal movement. Since 1992, the band has consisted of Rick Savage (bass, backing vocals), Joe Elliott (lead vocals), Rick Allen (drums, backing vocals), Phil Collen (guitar, backing vocals), and Vivian Campbell (guitar, backing vocals). This is the band's longest-standing line-up.Def Leppard reissuing today a Deluxe Edition of "Slang" available in three formats: a double CD, vinyl LP and Digital editions, containing the original 11 album tracks re-mastered and numerous bonus tracks previously unreleased."Slang" was their first record with guitarist Vivian Campbell following the death of Steve Clark in 1991. The album saw Def Leppard reacting to the grunge era by moving away from the ultra-polished sound masterminded by Mutt Lange – and although it didn’t sell as well as had their previous records it has come to be regarded as their most underrated work.

Album:

Slang is the sixth studio album by English rock band Def Leppard, released on 14 May 1996. The album marked a musical departure from their signature sound; it was produced by the band with Pete Woodroffe and was their first album since 1980 not to be produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. Slang is the first album with new material to feature new guitarist Vivian Campbell (Campbell had previously played on the B-side collection Retro Active in 1993 and on the new song on Vault a year earlier). It charted at #14 on the Billboard 200 and #5 on the UK Albums Chart.It is also the only Def Leppard album that does not feature their recognisable font logo on the album cover, though all its singles still bore the classic logo.

Line-Up:

Joe Elliott – lead vocals, additional guitar and bass
Phil Collen – electric and acoustic guitars, mandolin, vocals
Vivian Campbell – electric and acoustic guitars, dulcimer, vocals
Rick Savage – bass, acoustic guitars, synth bass, vocals
Rick Allen – drums, percussion

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Truth?
02. Turn To Dust
03. Slang
04. All I Want Is Everything
05. Work I Out
06. Breathe A Sigh
07. Deliver Me
08. Gift Of Flesh
09. Blood Runs Cold
10. Where Does Love Go When It Dies
11. Pearl Of Euphoria
12. Move With Me Slowly
13. Truth? (Original Version)
14. Burn Out
15. Worlds Collide
16. Can’t Keep Away From The Flame

CD2:

01. Turn To Dust (1st Draft – Phil Verse Vocal)
02. Raise Your Love
03. All I Want Is Everything (1st Draft)
04. Work It Out (1st Draft)
05. Breathe A Sigh (Rough Mix)
06. Deliver Me (Rough Mix)
07. Black Train
08. Blood Runs Cold (Rough Mix)
09. Where Does Love Go When It Dies (1st Draft)
10. Pearl of Euphoria (Rough Mix)
11. All On Your Touch (2012 revisit)
12. Anger (Deliver Me – 1st Draft)
13. Move On Up (Viv Demo)
14. Gift of Flesh (Phil Vocal)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných