Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Terrana is a classic 3 piece power trio reminiscent of the music that was generated in the 1970's, no pro tools , no auto tune no drum samples ….just pure live rock n roll with a positive message.The band was formed in the Summer of 2013 by world renowned drummer Mike Terrana who has played with a wide variety of artists, such as Tarja Turunen, Steve Lukather, Tony Macalpine Yngwie Malmsteen, Axel Rudi Pell, Masterplan, Gamma Ray,Rage...The band will release 10 songs in the spring of 2014 followed by subsequent tours of Europe and South America.Mike Terrana (January 21, 1960) is an American hard rock and heavy metal drummer. His first professional work was in 1984 with the MCA band Hanover Fist from Toronto,after which he recorded and toured with other bands, playing many styles of music in Western New York state. Between 1987 and 1997, he was based in Los Angeles and worked with various virtuoso guitarists, including Yngwie Malmsteen, Tony Macalpine, Steve Lukather, and bands like Kuni and Beau Nasty.In 1997 Terrana moved to Europe, first in the Netherlands for six months and then Germany (where he now owns a Cattery).He worked with the German bands Rage, Gamma Ray, Savage Circus, Axel Rudi Pell, Roland Grapow and Masterplan.He is currently a member of Tarja Turunen's support band, and has performed on her last two solo releases, What Lies Beneath and Colours in the Dark.Terrana is also engaged in projects in the instrumental fusion genre and performs drum clinics around the world for DrumCraft and Paiste cymbals.

Album:

TERRANA is a trio that is rooted in the sounds of the 1970’s. These guys are real, as in no pro tools, no drum samples, and no auto tuning. They want you to experience the same sounds, regardless of if it’s live or recorded. It is just pure live Rock’n’Roll with a positive message. The band is new, only being formed in the summer of 2013. However, the members of this band are far from new. The creator Mike Terrana is best known for his part in bands like TARJA TURUNEN, MASTERPLAN, RAGE, GAMMA RAY, etc. “Fabri Kiarelli is a versatile and powerful singer and a great guitar player. Alberto Bollati is an amazing bass player with great feel and also has a excellent voice”. (TERRANA).These guys are here with their debut full-length album “Terrana”. This album comes in with 12 pure Rock’n’Roll tracks with a listening time of around 49 minutes. It doesn’t take much for nostalgia to take over once this album is put on play. This is the stuff I grew up with. You can hear and feel the old school pouring out of this album from beginning to end. The band is “powerful, yet still able to retain the melodic qualities in terms of lead vocal lines, harmonies and guitar riffs & solos”(TERRANA). Couldn’t have said it better myself. There are gorgeous solos scattered throughout, there is plenty of melody for those who enjoy it, and the guitar riffs are incredible. Everything that makes your Classic Rock radio station exist is tethered into “Terrana”.The heavier tracks like “Around the World”, “Mississippi Queen” (remake, original by MOUNTAIN) and “Liquid Dynamite”, are possibly my favorite tracks because they show just how heavy they can get. The bass is more prominent in both tracks, which being a lover of the bass, really appealed to me.Then you have the party tracks “Hell on Heels” and “Shake Me”. These are the ones with a bit of dirty undertones to party hard with. The riffs complete the sound on each of these tracks. It keeps the movement flowing. Of course, there is the one slow track, “It’s Over Now”, that pulls at the heartstrings. It is low key and acoustic, keeping the raw sound of sadness.These guys have a range of musical abilities that are clearly stated in this album. They can do it all so well. The vocals are intense and reaching. They have power to them that is hard to find in some singers. The bass is great, and I love how they incorporate it within their music. Everything works so nicely. The album is prefect for and will appeal to almost any metal head that agrees that new Metal came from a growth from this sound.

Line Up:

Mike Terrana - Drums (Empire, Hardline, Tarja, ex-Masterplan, ex-Rage, ex-Axel Rudi Pell)
Fabri Kiarelli - Guitar, Vocal
Alberto Bollati - Bass, Vocal (S.H.I.N.E., Gianluca Ferro, ex-Wine Spirit)

Tracklist:

01. Hang Tough
02. Liquid Dynamite
03. Hold On
04. Let It All Go
05. Its Over Now
06. Hell Or High Heels
07. Around The World
08. Show Down
09. Mississipi Queen
10. One Way
11. Shake Me
12. Ridin The Rails

+ Video "One Way" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných