Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Violet Eternal (ITALY/JAPAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Máj 2024, 09:31

Violet Eternal - Reload The Violet (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 94 mb

Bio:

VIOLET ETERNAL was born out of the desire of two musicians from Italy and Japan to work with each other in creating a new melodic metal band, blending power, oriental choruses with fast paced rhythms and interpersonal lyric, often shred guitar solos.In the words of guitarist Jien Takahashi, "I wanted to create the ultimate melodic power metal duo after MAJUSTICE and other activities, I was hungry for new music.There were a lot of songs at the end of the previous activity, so I was looking for a way to shape it.In such a situation, I met Ivan Giannini as online." Jien invited Ivan to sing on what at the time was supposed to be his become new project."I originally knew Ivan about his legendary work with VISION DIVINE called "Angel of Revenge" and his other activities in Derdian.I was completely fascinated by his emotional voice that seemed to burn the skies.So I was wishing I could do the something with him." "When I get in touched with Ivan, I immediately hit it off and decided to make an album together.At that time, I thought it would be interesting to call a mutual friend to the album.The first thing that came to my mind was Ollie Bernstein (ILLUSION FORCE, MAGIC OPERA)."When Jien invited to make an album the Ollie Bernstein who was also playing bass in Derdian what another band of Ivan, the story moved forward.Then Andrea Cappellari (NEKOMATA, and former guitarist for SKELETOON) was a mutual friend of Ivan, Jien and Ollie, and when Jien told him about the plan for VIOLET ETERNAL, he also decided to board this ship.And Jien was looking for a producer to build the world view of the album."I knew from the beginning that this album would be a work that would greatly change Ivan and my life.When I thought that an common producer couldn't summarize this story.In somedays I was consult this issue to my old friend.Then he introduced Dennis Ward to me and the story moved forward!!" Dennis seemed like the obvious choice and a perfect fit to the sound producer of VIOLET ETERNAL.The debut album, »Reload the Violet« was recorded by the band and sound produce by Dennis Ward who produced ANGRA and HELLOWEEN.

Album:

Continental divides no longer pose an issue when the desire to create music trumps everything… What do you get when a shredding Japanese guitarist joins forces with a powerful, melodic Italian singer? Check out VIOLET ETERNAL for your answer. The band came together when the duo decided to create a new Melodic Metal band, blended with Power Metal and a dash of Progressive to deliver fast paced rhythms with big, sing-a-long melodies.Recruiting session players from Italy, New Jersey, Texas and Japan to fill out other roles, this debut album ”Reload the Violet” took shape – adding seasoned producer Dennis Ward as the proper man to mix/master the final product, making this melodic power metal material even more enticing to experience.Oh, and add to that maestro from the genre Timo Tolkki helping with songwriting.Jien as the main songwriter has a distinct love of midtempo to speed riffs with the right oriental, neoclassical charge – influences especially including the work of classic Stratovarius, Angra, and current favorites Beast in Black. Immaculate phrasing positions his guitar action in thrilling ways – right away “The Echoes of Time” hits all the right syncopated virtuoso elements one wants in a speedy main opener.The follow-up “Now and Forever” showcases Ivan’s thoughtful vocal melodies – uplifting and resolute in the chorus, hitting that siren eagle notes for that extra spark next to some galloping riffs that add dynamic flavor.From there the versatility challenges the listener in a way most melodic power metal albums never venture into – “Ember Flame” presenting some forceful modern rock/stunted musical passages that mirror Ivan’s aggressive meets resplendent vocal delivery, while “Never Surrender” serves up an 80s-oriented hard rock framework, the main vocal harmonies commercialized to the hilt, allowing Jien a chance to execute a longer, shred-fueled break in heroic fashion.Listening to Ivan transform his melodies in Oriental phrasing within “Under the Violet Sun” makes sense, the layers of guitar harmonies sure to make this a future favorite for the Far Eastern audience.While the drum programming isn’t blatantly obvious, Heaven’s Tragedy’s drummer Ryuya performs on the final two tracks “Over the Sorrow” and “Sonata Black”, and you can tell the extra human touch in specific fills or transitions allows these songs to shine even brighter – the latter given a co-writing assist by ex-Stratovarius main man Timo Tolkki.The album also features guests Takao (MinstreliX), Gabriel Guardian (Immortal Guardian), and keyboardist YUHKI.In under 40 minutes, Violet Eternal with ”Reload the Violet” create an enjoyable, familiar blend of melodic metal with European/Japanese ethics on hand. Should be interesting to see if this will be an active outfit, as there’s something magical in these performances worth exploring for future records.

Line-Up:

Ivan Giannini - Vocals (2023-present) - See also: Artaban's Redemption, Derdian, Heavy Generation, Ivan Giannini, Vision Divine, ex-DarCloud, ex-Elegacy, ex-Ivory, ex-Airforce (live)
Jien Takahashi - Guitars (2023-present) - See also: Heaven's Tragedy, Majustice, Stormheart

+ guests:

Timo Tolkki (ex-Stratovarius) – Songwriting
Takao (MinstreliX) – Guitars
Gabriel Guardian (Immortal Guardian) – Guitar/keyboards
Andrea Cappellari (Nekomata, ex-Skeletoon) – Guitar
Ollie Bernstein (Derdian) – Bass
YUHKI – keyboards
Ryuya Inoue – Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Titans 01:35 instrumental
02. The Echoes of Time 04:59
03. Now and Forever 03:53
04. Ember Flame 04:06
05. Under the Violet Sun 03:38
06. Land of Golden Sun 04:13
07. Never Surrender 03:41
08. Heartless 03:27
09. Over the Sorrow 04:17
10. Sonata Black 05:17

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní